I have a serious question for Trump supporters...

How does a wealthy man from birth, living in Manhattan Ny/Maralargo Fl, and from what I've heard "shits on a gold toilet" identify with you??? Why do you believe he has your best interest when he has never been in your shoes or hung around people in your shoes.
It’s the mans policies that put America first

Bullshit. What you mean is that you were presented with an obvious FACT that you would prefer to ignore because it doesn't fit your nonsensical narrative.

Kerry was attacked by REPUBLICANS (obviously NOT leftists) for being an "elitest" while Bush was lauded by those same people as "someone they would like to have a beer with" (in spite of the fact that he was also a child of privilege)
It's not complicated: John Kerry is a self-promoting jackass and has been for decades. GHW Bush is a nice guy.

How does a wealthy man from birth, living in Manhattan Ny/Maralargo Fl, and from what I've heard "shits on a gold toilet" identify with you??? Why do you believe he has your best interest when he has never been in your shoes or hung around people in your shoes.

Why would you vote for a millionaire like Biden, who's been inside the beltway for almost half a century, and has accomplished very little?

How does he identify with you?
Senile dementia, perhaps?

I'm sure Pelosi can field this question, after all, she is one of us.

Last edited:

He doesn’t act elitist. The left shit on him because he likes well done steak with ketchup.

Pelosi and Newsome are elitists.

He is a direct response to..

1. Academic leftist bullying
2. Hollywood leftist virtue signaling
3. Big Tech and social media demonitizing, censoring, etc.
4. Obama identity politics
5. PC culture
6. Anti-America rhetoric and loathing
7. Leftist racism
8. Leftist Media bias

After Obama's introduction of identity politics into the mainstream, Trump was inevitable. He was horrible in some areas, and absolutely necessary in others.

Bullshit. What you mean is that you were presented with an obvious FACT that you would prefer to ignore because it doesn't fit your nonsensical narrative.

Kerry was attacked by REPUBLICANS (obviously NOT leftists) for being an "elitest" while Bush was lauded by those same people as "someone they would like to have a beer with" (in spite of the fact that he was also a child of privilege)
It's not complicated: John Kerry is a self-promoting jackass and has been for decades. GHW Bush is a nice guy.

John Kerry didn't run against g h w bush. The men who ran against him for the presidency were Michael Dukakis and Willam Clinton.

Dukakis lost. Clinton won.

Yes that bush was much nicer than today's republicans but I wouldn't call that bush a nice guy.

He was a decent man. At least compared to today's republicans.

John Kerry ran against george w bush.

I know of no President that identifies with us common folk Americans, nor do I think a President should have my best interests in mind but he should have America's best interests in mind. No president in my life time has been in my shoes or hung around people in my shoes. We certainly know Biden has not, so what is your point?

You could ask that same question of every politician or person who has run for President. Most who run for President are career politicians who have lost touch with average working class Americans and their concerns long ago. That is the major reason Trump won in 2016 he talked about those concerns border security, bad trade deals, stagnant wages, outsourcing of jobs to name a few things that those who came before ignored or just gave lip service to.
The
The thing about Trump supporters is that they're especially stupid.
Last election showed how many stupid people there are in the US.
The stupid people? You mean the ones that can tell the difference between a boy and a girl?

The stupid people? The ones who know the Democrats will raise taxes?

You'll find out these next 4 years why we support Trump. The selling out of this country has begun now that the democrats are ready to hand it over towards foreign interests like China!

You could ask that same question of every politician or person who has run for President. Most who run for President are career politicians who have lost touch with average working class Americans and their concerns long ago. That is the major reason Trump won in 2016 he talked about those concerns border security, bad trade deals, stagnant wages, outsourcing of jobs to name a few things that those who came before ignored or just gave lip service to.
The
The stupid people? You mean the ones that can tell the difference between a boy and a girl?

Yes, the ones who brag about knowing the difference between a boy and a girl.

Because he does not coordinate, fake Russia hoaxes, fake impeachments, and coordinate riots and turn America to one big child temper tantrum.
Well their still rounding them all up.

Now we'll see who the fuck is behind it and the god damned media will have to reort it.

Now a riot hoax. Precoordinated attack. It was quite brilliant though.

You'll find out these next 4 years why we support Trump. The selling out of this country has begun now that the democrats are ready to hand it over towards foreign interests like China!
They planned to undermine by not having enough law enforcement that day.

Their rounding up like a cattle run....I know who they are.

A 17 yr AC vet was killed.

He says the kind of simplistic bullshit that Trumpers need to hear.

He's a Demagogue pure and simple
Like I said
Like I have said many times the TDS infected are incapable of seeing the irony in the bullshit they post.
It is best to minimize contact with the mentally ill aka Liberals.

Because he does not coordinate, fake Russia hoaxes, fake impeachments, and coordinate riots and turn America to one big child temper tantrum.
Well their still rounding them all up.

Now we'll see who the fuck is behind it and the god damned media will have to reort it.

Now a riot hoax. Precoordinated attack. It was quite brilliant though.
The media will lie...count on it.

The

You don't?

The same way I can identify with him. Easily.

As to why I believe he has my best interest at heart, is because he A. does not hate me like you people do, and B. we have a mutually beneficial relationship of mutual support.

The

Pointing out that you are not delusional, is not bragging. It is making an important distinction between sane and insane.

Forum List

Back