I have a suggestion for reducing the 1.5 million abortions...

How about education and contraception?

Oh, that's right. Republicans are against those things.

Can't think of anything else except prison.

You hit the nail on the head so good.

Also, don't forget planned parenthood.

Yep. Semen and its Purpose 101

and someplace you could actually find and afford a condom is what we lack.

"Planned Parenthood" is a gross and grotesque misnomer.

It should be called "Planned Ways To Avoid Parenthood and Responsibility".

I think not having a child you aren't ready for is being very responsible, don't you?

Frankly, I wonder about you folks who spend a whole lot of time worrying about other people's sex lives and reproduction, like that is really any of your business or effects your life in any way.

I think not having a child you aren't ready for is being very responsible, don't you?

Frankly, I wonder about you folks who spend a whole lot of time worrying about other people's sex lives and reproduction, like that is really any of your business or effects your life in any way.

Those who need/want abortion forgot being responsible BEFORE they got pregnant.

With all the hectoring, lecturing, excoriating and badmouthing of conservatives by the ever-so-smart liberals, one would think that no liberal woman would ever need or want an abortion.

[

With all the hectoring, lecturing, excoriating and badmouthing of conservatives by the ever-so-smart liberals, one would think that no liberal woman would ever need or want an abortion.

Conservative women are just as likely to get abortions as liberal women, guy.

Abortion Rate - Kaiser State Health Facts

Abortion rates are just as high in "Red" states like Texas as most "Blue" ones.

Reality is, people make mistakes, birth control fails, and people aren't ready for families yet.

Not to mention the point, that thanks to conservative policies of demolishing the middle class, people can't afford to have a mess of kids anymore like they did in my parents day, also known as the "Baby Boom". You only have one kid because that's what you can afford.

[

Reality is, people make mistakes, birth control fails, and people aren't ready for families yet.

Not to mention the point, that thanks to conservative policies of demolishing the middle class, people can't afford to have a mess of kids anymore like they did in my parents day, also known as the "Baby Boom". You only have one kid because that's what you can afford.

You state "REALITY IS"
Here is REALITY in the statistics.
  • 36.6% were performed on women with one or two prior abortions, and
  • 8.1% were performed on women with three or more prior abortions (CDC).
  • 44.7% or nearly half by women who are either stupid, definitely don't use birth control AND SHOULD BE STERILIZED if they continue to act as animals!

13% from health of mother and rape.
12% of women included a physical problem with their health among reasons for having an abortion (NAF).
1%(of aborting women) reported that they were the survivors of rape (NAF).

The remaining 87% of reasons for having killing 1.5 million people a year:

-- say that having a baby would interfere with work, school or other responsibilities; about
-- say they cannot afford a child; and
-- say they do not want to be a single parent or are having problems with their husband or partner (AGI).
Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics

Very responsible isn't it??

I feel it is irresponsible of both men and women that do not take the responsible measures to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. I have known a few women who chose not to use birth control and used abortion as their method of managing their reproductive system.

This is wrong but I also feel bringing an unwanted child into this world is not right too. I think women who are on welfare should be mandated to use birth control to reduce the burden on society that ends up paying for them.

The 87% that gave those reasons for why they aborted their pregnancy is disgusting since they didn't act to prevent it in the first place.

Liberal women have the good sense to use birth control. (THAT.., is a fucking LIE ! where do you liberfools come up with this crap ? personally i want to see proof of what you say)

Conservative women don't have unexpected pregnancies. (removing the comma , and inserting a PERIOD . makes your statement true ! :up:) and abort. Because that's only ONE sin compared to thousand of sins using contraception every day.

Frankly, the real problem is, you guys on the right are breeding too much. It's like that movie "Idiocracy" where only the stupid reproduce, and the country gets dumber as a result.

ooooooh yaaaa!! "Frankly" you guys on the left enjoy/like (??) screwing your women but fail to use the proper methods of recognized birth control.

have a good day counting those conservative women getting abortions, i am guessing your count will be "0" (ZERO)

Let's make it a political party decision.

Assume that any woman that wants an abortion AND is a democrat..no problem!

Now let's also set up a "non-profit" for women that are conservatives and will agree to at least not vote Democrat and she keeps her baby.
But only one time as she'll agree to counseling and job training while pregnant and all her expenses and child expenses during that time will
be covered. Then when she give's birth we find her a job and match her income with expenses of raising the child till 18.

All of this using "non-profit" tax deductible donations.

Long term implications.. Fewer democrat voters as the dumb f...ks are killing off their own voters! They are killing off tax payers!

On the other hand the conservative pregnant mother gets all the education about the limitations of government and the opportunities of being independent!

What is the cost difference between letting Democrat women abort and conservative keeping their baby ?
A) Well statistics show most 36% of abortions are women had one or more abortions before.
That being the case we really don't see those kind of women as good citizens.

B) Conservative women supported will keep the babies and asked to pledge a small monthly payment for other women that don't abort.

Over time conservative voters will continue to grow even while Democrats kill off their future voters.
Conservative babies taught self sufficiency, independence and freedom to choose will be asked to "pass it on" and donate a portion of their earnings.
Thus conservative abortions are reduced, conservatives gets more members and BEST of ALL the babies LIVE!

That all sounds nice, but here's the reality.

Liberal women have the good sense to use birth control.

Conservative women don't, have unexpected pregnancies, and abort. Because that's only ONE sin compared to thousand of sins using contraception every day.

Frankly, the real problem is, you guys on the right are breeding too much. It's like that movie "Idiocracy" where only the stupid reproduce, and the country gets dumber as a result

^^voted republican until 1980... LMAO. Yeah sure. :eusa_liar:

Honey...you corner the market on dumb. Please don't reproduce. Thanks. :cuckoo:

Good point.... since Planned Parenthood claims they offer MANY affordable birth control options and counceling (since not all options suit every individual). And you can get free condoms on most school campuses and free clinics. Yet...somehow..they are still being "forced" to scrounge together $ 400.00 to be cut up by a butcher instead. Hmmm.

I feel it is irresponsible of both men and women that do not take the responsible measures to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. I have known a few women who chose not to use birth control and used abortion as their method of managing their reproductive system.

This is wrong but I also feel bringing an unwanted child into this world is not right too. I think women who are on welfare should be mandated to use birth control to reduce the burden on society that ends up paying for them.

The 87% that gave those reasons for why they aborted their pregnancy is disgusting since they didn't act to prevent it in the first place.

I agree 100%!

That's why I suggested a program that requires women that want an abortion be actually billed for the abortion.. at the time the next abortion takes place. I mean it is very simple to chip a dog tracking behavior, so too irresponsible women that have their 2nd abortion.
The point is 1st abortion stupidity, 2nd uneducated but upon the 3rd chip track implanted which if another abortion is requested prior record acknowledging the woman would be sterilized.

Again 1st abortion stupidity, 2nd.. uneducated. But on the 3rd abortion a records chip implanted and next abortion requires sterilization.

Republicans don't want women to use contraception. They don't want them to have abortions. They don't want to help them if they have a baby.

What is it exactly they want?

There should be no public funding for abortions at all. The public should be encouraged to donate money to abortion providers if they wish to promote abortion.

To imagine that out of all of human history, people today cannot make the connection between intercourse and pregnancy is lunacy.

Let's make it a political party decision.

Assume that any woman that wants an abortion AND is a democrat..no problem! Fuck it, lets subsidize it with tax payer funds!!

Now let's also set up a "non-profit" for women that are conservatives and will agree to at least not vote Democrat and she keeps her baby. Make it an interest earning private trust fundBut only one time as she'll agree to counseling and job training while pregnant and all her expenses and child expenses during that time will
be covered. Then when she give's birth we find her a job and match her income with expenses of raising the child till 18. Or provide the option that the baby be adopted by parents who might actually want a child, and be willing to nurture them.
All of this using "non-profit" tax deductible donations.

Long term implications.. Fewer democrat voters as the dumb f...ks are killing off their own voters! They are killing off tax payers! Actually no, they're killing off parasites mostly, but only God knows what sort of little spirits that could have... I dunno, cured cancer or some shit, but maybe have become something worse than obama. Either way, less liberals equals an increase in the intellectual quality of mankind

On the other hand the conservative pregnant mother gets all the education about the limitations of government and the opportunities of being independent!

What is the cost difference between letting Democrat women abort and conservative keeping their baby ?
A) Well statistics show most 36% of abortions are women had one or more abortions before.
That being the case we really don't see those kind of women as good citizens. I personally don't see them as much more than cannibalistic savages.
B) Conservative women supported will keep the babies and asked to pledge a small monthly payment for other women that don't abort. Or allow their babies to be adopted by rational tax payers.
Over time conservative voters will continue to grow even while Democrats kill off their future voters.

We really need to bring lead paint back, even though it peels. It sterilizes imbeciles. We also need to get rid of GFI plugs. If you're stupid enough to use electric appliances while submerged in water, you should not be in the genepool.
Conservative babies taught self sufficiency, independence and freedom to choose will be asked to "pass it on" and donate a portion of their earnings.
Thus conservative abortions are reduced, conservatives gets more members and BEST of ALL the babies LIVE!

Exactly how many "conservatives" get abortions? I know there are some young girls out there who get knocked up, and make a terrible choice they regret for the rest of their lives. My heart goes out to them. They were scared, ashamed, and ill advised.

The people that waltz into a "Planned (perhaps there wasn't a fucking "plan" huh?) Parenthood Clinic", get a baby sucked out without remorse are criminally insane and should be sterilized at the same time. That's where the whole issue can end.

Want an abortion? Fuckin A step right up in front of the vacuum, sign this paperwork and not only will your "unviable tissue mass" be eliminated, your ability to create more "unviable wads of protein" will be eliminated by removing your goddamned ovaries.

Problem solved, problem staying solved, Engineers Create The Way!

[

You state "REALITY IS"
Here is REALITY in the statistics.

• Very responsible isn't it??

• That has no relevence to the point I was making....

The abortion rate in Texas is a high as it is in Illinois.

[
Exactly how many "conservatives" get abortions? I know there are some young girls out there who get knocked up, and make a terrible choice they regret for the rest of their lives. My heart goes out to them. They were scared, ashamed, and ill advised.

The people that waltz into a "Planned (perhaps there wasn't a fucking "plan" huh?) Parenthood Clinic", get a baby sucked out without remorse are criminally insane and should be sterilized at the same time. That's where the whole issue can end.

Want an abortion? Fuckin A step right up in front of the vacuum, sign this paperwork and not only will your "unviable tissue mass" be eliminated, your ability to create more "unviable wads of protein" will be eliminated by removing your goddamned ovaries.

Problem solved, problem staying solved, Engineers Create The Way!

I not sure if I should respond to this verbal diarhea, or just let it stand on its own as a fine example of the misogyny that makes up most of the "Pro-Life" women. They don't love fetuses nearly as much as they hate women.

There should be no public funding for abortions at all. The public should be encouraged to donate money to abortion providers if they wish to promote abortion.

To imagine that out of all of human history, people today cannot make the connection between intercourse and pregnancy is lunacy.

Well, when you conservatives pay Bristol Palin to be a spokeperson for "Abstinance", it's kind of hard to imagine a lot of these kids are getting a solid message, is it?

Bristol: "So take it from me, kids! Don't have sex before marriage!"

Kid "Ummm... Ms. Palin. You had sex before marriage and had a kid!"

Bristol: "Right. I made a mistake."

Kid: "Okay, but you got a reality TV show, and are being paid a bunch of money to talk to us!"

Bristol: "OH, Damn. Look at the time. Has that check cleared yet?"

[

Good point.... since Planned Parenthood claims they offer MANY affordable birth control options and counceling (since not all options suit every individual). And you can get free condoms on most school campuses and free clinics. Yet...somehow..they are still being "forced" to scrounge together $ 400.00 to be cut up by a butcher instead. Hmmm.

I knew a gal back in the late 80's. College educated, had all the access to birth control. Asian gal, strict religious family. But she still got pregnant. Why? She stopped taking her birth control to get her jerk (white) boyfriend to finally make good on his promise to marry her.

Except he didn't. And she got an abortion. He was nice enough to pay for it. He also told her they weren't engaged anymore because he wanted to play the field.

Well, stopped talking to her soon after that because I got tired of her drama and manipulation. But a year later, she called me, said she got back with the same guy, got pregnant again, and got pretty much the same result.

CLICK!

[

^^voted republican until 1980... LMAO. Yeah sure. :eusa_liar:

Honey...you corner the market on dumb. Please don't reproduce. Thanks. :cuckoo:

Hey, I stopped being a dumbass.

If you aren't rich, voting for a Republican is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.

Too bad most of you are too dumb to realize that.

Here's something you should probably ask yourself. Not sure how old you are, but overturning Roe V. Wade has been a plank in the GOP platform since 1980. So has the "Life Amendment".

So why haven't those things ever happened?

When you tell me that... then I'll be impressed with your cognative abilities.

Forum List

Back