I have a suggestion for reducing the 1.5 million abortions...

I have a suggestion for reducing the 1.5 million abortions...

Lemme guess.......

The Faith-Based Route????

Prayer%20Death%20Toddler.JPEG-04548.jpg

LOL...

A system that relied solely on Volunteers lol...ever heard of the term "herding cats"? If not thinking that a system will be developed soley out of volunteers and good will is the definition of it

So, you'll just let the illiterate red state white voters breed and breed and breed...

What could go wrong?

Have you ever see the movie Idiocracy?

The threat of huge fines and imprisonment for touching, disturbing, or harming a bald eagle egg seem to be a decent deterrent... maybe if we make it the same for a developing human, the numbers getting destroyed would decrease

just sayin'

So, you'll just let the illiterate red state white voters breed and breed and breed...

What could go wrong?

Have you ever see the movie Idiocracy?

We see the roles from that movie being played out by you, RDD, TDM, Mr Shaman, and deaner all the time

The threat of huge fines and imprisonment for touching, disturbing, or harming a bald eagle egg seem to be a decent deterrent... maybe if we make it the same for a developing human, the numbers getting destroyed would decrease

just sayin'

Not really.

1) A bald Eagle's egg is not something you would regularly encounter, so not a lot of people are in a position to do it. One out of three women has had or will have an abortion.

2) While people might be inclined to want to protect bald eagles, most sane people wouldn't put a poor woman away for ending a pregnancy that she couldn't afford.

Hey, guess when the last time they arrested a woman for having an abortion was?

There should be no public funding for abortions at all. The public should be encouraged to donate money to abortion providers if they wish to promote abortion.

To imagine that out of all of human history, people today cannot make the connection between intercourse and pregnancy is lunacy.

I read your posts and I think of this classic bit:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvF1Q3UidWM]George Carlin: Pro Life, Abortion, And The Sanctity Of Life - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back