I have a theory about the Florida shooter....Me thinks he was gay!!

Research of what? Gay apps/sites aren't quite casing places...they are for individual hook-ups.

Studying the targets. Just how slow are you anyway?

If I was hunting wabbit, I would learn all I can about the pesky wabbit.
Well, I have a bad feeling that he was closeted and sadly decided because of his culture that he'd rather go out in a blaze with people believing he was a stinking terrorist as a better thing than being thought of as gay.

Well, I don't buy the story at all. It seems awfully convenient that someone who professed allegiance to Daesh and shoots up 100 people in a gay nightclub is suddenly reported as gay himself.

Sounds more like a means to deflect the incident away from Islamist terrorism, as Obama prefers.

It not uncommon for someone who is caught between a strongly anti-gay upbringing or religion, and being gay - to become hyper anti-gay.
Perhaps but they do not go into a a gay nightclub and shoot people to death because they are conflicted.
This one did, end of story!!

And a Muzzie who pledged allegiance to ISIS...pesky facts
he expressed support for many different and conflicting groups

pesky facts.
Name one that isn't a muslim terrorist group.

And several of them hated each other. He wanted go out as a good Muslim, not a Gay Man. He indiscriminately began expressing his support for different Muslim terrorist groups, even though they hate each other.
Everyone of those groups is lead by muslims.
It's irrelevant which ones 'hated' each other.
Ya he sure did "go out" as a good muslim. Let's hope no one in 'Paradise' catches on to the fact he's a queer.
Just think right now he is playing 'stinky-finger' with bunch of 'fifty-something' stinking hairy sweaty virgins.
His problem is he'd rather be playing 'stinky-bum' with a bunch of filthy sweaty preteen boys instead.
And to think. He's got all of eternity.
He'll be fine..

(QUR’AN 52:24): “And there will go round boy-servants of theirs, to serve them as if they were preserved pearls.”

(QUR’AN 56:17): “They will be served by immortal boys.”

(QUR’AN 76:19): “And round about them will (serve) boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think them scattered pearls
Straight out of Obama's 'Boy's Town' advertising brochure. The one he hides with his Camels.
A year after he thank GOD leaves he and 'Mike', as the SS refers to Obama's pretend wife, they will be running a gay bar in Nice.

Well, I have a bad feeling that he was closeted and sadly decided because of his culture that he'd rather go out in a blaze with people believing he was a stinking terrorist as a better thing than being thought of as gay.

Well, I don't buy the story at all. It seems awfully convenient that someone who professed allegiance to Daesh and shoots up 100 people in a gay nightclub is suddenly reported as gay himself.

Sounds more like a means to deflect the incident away from Islamist terrorism, as Obama prefers.

It not uncommon for someone who is caught between a strongly anti-gay upbringing or religion, and being gay - to become hyper anti-gay.
Perhaps but they do not go into a a gay nightclub and shoot people to death because they are conflicted.
This one did, end of story!!

Try again

"analysis of Mateen's electronic devices showed searches for jihadist propaganda, including videos of ISIS beheading videos and of Anwar al-Awlaki -- an influential American-born imam who worked as a spokesman for al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula and was killed in 2011.

"He consumed a hell of a lot of jihadist propaganda" online, the source said.

During the standoff, Mateen called 911 to pledge allegiance to ISIS. He also mentioned the Boston Marathon bombers.

But that's confusing because Mateen also claimed connections to other extremists groups, some of which are considered enemies and rivals of ISIS, Comey said.

FBI agents first interviewed Mateen in 2013 after co-workers reported he'd made "inflammatory and contradictory" comments about terrorism"

Orlando nightclub shooting: What motivated Omar Mateen? - CNN.com

The killer was just another head lopper who may have been gay. There is no logical link between gay and the Boston bombers who he mentioned. That alone explodes your theory.:itsok:

Maybe they bombed a nightclub, or set fire to it...or any of a number of violent acts directed at homosexuals in this country.
So what he also was looking into Disney to blow up the theme park.

Of course he visited that club several times. He had to have known the time an attack was best likely to be successful.
i thought the same thing, he was casing the joint, HOWEVER, now we know he was going there for a FEW YEARS not just a few previous weeks to case it.

This guy, this murderous 29 year old muslim used his ethnicity and our war on terrorism to justify his internal battles he was having with his own HOMOSEXUALITY. It all makes so much sense now. He's a classic study on those who protest the most, in favor of some assertion that puts into others' minds the idea that the assertion is false, something that they may not have considered before. In essense, making a 9/11 call...do real terrorist actually do this? NO...having known to be seen in this club many times, that fact he was on a gay website for singles...it all makes sense. Internally he was struggling with his own sexuallity and the fact his father, his religion was against homosexuality, he took those frustrations out on the very people that he himself most identified and that was the gay community. That phone call was just a ruse to let the world know after this shit was all done and over with and knowing how this country would respond, he used that 9/11 call to deflect from any assertions of his gayness......classic study my friends, classic in every sense of the word.

Your thoughts???

Many Muslim men are homosexuals. In the Middle East it is standard practice to molest boys. It's not considered homosexual if they are the "givers" and there are no witnesses.

We're talking about the religion created by the Pedophile Prophet.

This guy, this murderous 29 year old muslim used his ethnicity and our war on terrorism to justify his internal battles he was having with his own HOMOSEXUALITY. It all makes so much sense now. He's a classic study on those who protest the most, in favor of some assertion that puts into others' minds the idea that the assertion is false, something that they may not have considered before. In essense, making a 9/11 call...do real terrorist actually do this? NO...having known to be seen in this club many times, that fact he was on a gay website for singles...it all makes sense. Internally he was struggling with his own sexuallity and the fact his father, his religion was against homosexuality, he took those frustrations out on the very people that he himself most identified and that was the gay community. That phone call was just a ruse to let the world know after this shit was all done and over with and knowing how this country would respond, he used that 9/11 call to deflect from any assertions of his gayness......classic study my friends, classic in every sense of the word.

Your thoughts???

Many Muslim men are homosexuals. In the Middle East it is standard practice to molest boys. It's not considered homosexual if they are the "givers" and there are no witnesses.

A long time ago, 60Minutes did a story on this very topic...only it was in Saudi Arabia and the boys were all housed as camel riders for entertaining the rich and at night these poor kids were being molested by the very people hired to care for them. It broke my heart seeing this....this whole religion these monsters obsess over is just sickening to the core. Opressing women, she gets raped, she's the one guilty, Marrying girls as young as 9. And these morons think God approves of this shit? All of them that kill and die in his name, has a hell waiting for them

Easy. Research.
Research of what? Gay apps/sites aren't quite casing places...they are for individual hook-ups.

That is not the point.

I see conflicting views

I hear how outraged he was when he saw two men kissing in Miami yet now hear stories of him hanging out in the club
A lot of kissing going on in those clubs

I think the gay community may be trying to smear his memory with Muslims by claiming he was a closet homosexual

Of course he visited that club several times. He had to have known the time an attack was best likely to be successful.
i thought the same thing, he was casing the joint, HOWEVER, now we know he was going there for a FEW YEARS not just a few previous weeks to case it.

Going there for 3 yrs is pretty long.

Your thoughts???

A long time ago, 60Minutes did a story on this very topic...only it was in Saudi Arabia and the boys were all housed as camel riders for entertaining the rich and at night these poor kids were being molested by the very people hired to care for them. It broke my heart seeing this....this whole religion these monsters obsess over is just sickening to the core. Opressing women, she gets raped, she's the one guilty, Marrying girls as young as 9. And these morons think God approves of this shit? All of them that kill and die in his name, has a hell waiting for them

[PDF]
Child Sexual Abuse, Exploitation and Trafficking in …
www.unicef.org/bangladesh/Child_Abuse_Exploitation_and_Trafficking.pdf

Child sexual abuse, exploitation and trafficking remain ... East to become camel racing jockeys. Children ... abuse Child sexual abuse permeates ...

83,000 Children used as Camel Jockey in Saudi Arabia
defence.pk › … › World Affairs ForumWorld Affairs
  • 15 POSTS
  • FIRST POST: JUN 16, 2012

Your thoughts???

Hello,

That the problem with a religion that suppresses normal sexual relations...

garion13a5
Faggotry is not normal by definition , idiot.

pesky facts.

And several of them hated each other. He wanted go out as a good Muslim, not a Gay Man. He indiscriminately began expressing his support for different Muslim terrorist groups, even though they hate each other.
So basically, Sassy Irish Lass's point was correct. Pesky facts.

Your thoughts???

Hello,

garion13a5

Birds do it. Bees do it. Even educated fleas do it..........

Hammurabi permitted marriage between them.
It exists throughout nature. Even among the dinosaurs.

Other cultures don't find it abnormal.

You are not the authority for the world, past or present.

Maybe you are the one that is not normal in the opinion of others?

pesky facts.

He wasn't any more "mentally ill" than any liberal. Just because he "contradicted" himself, which I do not agree with. Many Muslim men in the ME molest little boys. They are just paranoid of being caught publicly. That's why they like attending public executions of gays in Middle East countries, to show everyone they aren't gay.

Islam is a cult religion created by a pedophile. It is perfectly suited for homosexuals.
Bacha bazi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Afghani perverts, now embracing Islam and child trafficking, being embraced in term by Christian-hating homos everywhere.....

Yes, it creates a terrible conflict within the militant muslim's breast...his tribal desire fights mightily with his religion...

All he knows for sure is that his daddy wants him to kill Americans.

"The bachehs are young men specially trained to perform a particular set of dances. Barefoot, and dressed like women in long, brightly coloured silk smocks reaching below their knees and narrow trousers fastened tightly round their ankles, their arms and hands sparkle with rings and bracelets. They wear their hair long, reaching below the shoulders, though the front part of the head is clean shaven. The nails of the hands and feet are painted red, the eyebrows are jet black and meet over the bridge of the nose. The dances consist of sensuous contortions of the body and a rhythmical pacing to and fro, with the hands and arms raised in a trembling movement. As the ballet proceeded the number of dancers increased, the circle grew in size, the music waxed shriller and shriller and the eyes of the native onlookers shone with admiration, while the bachehs intoned a piercing melody in time with the ever-growing tempo of the music. The Heir explained that they were chanting of love and the beauty of women. Swifter and swifter moved the dancers till they finally sank to the floor, seemingly exhausted and enchanted by love."

Bacha bazi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your thoughts???

Hello,

garion13a5

Comparing human sexuality to lower beasts is quite hilarious. Am I supposed to eat my babies too since some animals do that?

Your thoughts???

Hello,

garion13a5

Comparing human sexuality to lower beasts is quite hilarious. Am I supposed to eat my babies too since some animals do that?

Lower beasts? Elephants have a better memory. Dolphins are almost as intelligent as we are.
Animals sense an earthquake before we can with out technology.

Not that long ago we were running with those lower beasts, as you call them. We have always been learning from nature what is good and bad for us. Some species have lived long before we were just tiny rodents. We began as the lowest, almost, of natures creatures.

Did your creator err by creating homosexuality in nature?

Why should we believe we are so much better than the wondrous animals, birds, fish, etc. that have evolved in such variety?

In our short history we have nearly destroyed the earth that has been here for billions of years. Not something to be proud of. Maybe we should go back to learning from the animals.

pesky facts.

Umm yeah if he killed 49 people because he wanted to go out as a "good muslim" that makes him a muslim terrorist, no different than any other muslim terrorist from any muslim terrorist group.
it tells you that adherence to any specific ideology did not motivate his actions

Ridiculous bull shit.

He bashed gays, while wishing he was gay.

tigerred59 bashes whites while wishing she was white.

Move on, nothing to see here.
Why would anybody in their right minds want to be white these days? Your race is the dumbest shit on the totem pole of brains, black men pretty much dominate your women, so that's taken, black women features, style and swagger is the most "copied" in all of female history. We age with such grace, its almost embarrassing to be 50 and look like we're in our 30's. So do tell, what the fuck does a thin hair'd, balding pale skin, wrinkled to the core, fake everything, ignorant to the core has to offer anyone save for sell out niggas, that anyone should want to be them? And I don't have all day to wait!!

If you had to do in your daily life without the stuff that was invented by white folks, you would not be using a computer. You would not have electricity to cook, wash, and power your TV and all other devices invented by white folks. You would use sticks to scrawl your nonsense in the sand because you would have no pencil or pen or paper. You could read no books, because your ilk never produced any. You would walk or ride a water buffalo's back, because there are no vehicles other than your own scrawny legs were ever invented by a black man. You would have to bang two sticks together to make music, because it was not a black but a white dude who invented guitar, trumpet, piano, violin, and even a decent drum. Your gladiators in basketball, football, baseball would not exist without white man inventing those games.

If your women were not so disgusting, your dudes would not have to turn to white women for femininity and genuine love.
And if your men were not such bullies, maybe your women could put up with them even after having been knocked up by several of them in a row.Or beaten up and dragged like dead in elevators.

If you had to do without white man's medicine, half of Africa would be dead by AIDS, Malaria, Yellow fever and diarrhea.

If you had to do without white man's government handouts, meal tickets, food stamps and subsidized rent in despicable inner city slums, half of American blacks would get a brain and vote Republican

Now, for the rest of your nonsense: Look at any black and white person, male or female of the same age and tell truthfully who looks older.

Look at all the black males who are bald as cue balls.

If I were ever foolish enough to try to look like you, I could get into a tanning bed, blow my lips up with botox and could look a better looking "nigga" than you. I know you never want to look like a white person but if you wanted to what could you do?

Finally, as you are proud to be black, so am I proud to be white. You note that I never resorted to name calling as you have. Note that I have the nerve to believe that all lives matter. Note that Neither I nor my ancestors ever held any person, black or white in slavery. Note that slavery still flourishes, more than ever in Africa and guess what: The slave owners are all black. Note that the once flourishing economies of Rhodesia and South Africa are totally ruined by your fellow black there just as it is ruined by affirmative action in America.

I would put you on ignore but I enjoy the laugh your posts provide.

Forum List

Back