I Know When Donald Trump is Mocking Someone

Just a few days ago a strangely subdued Trump said Ford was beliveable .

Now he’s bashing her?

Timmy obviously doesnt understand politics.
Apparently neither does Trump.

Trump voters are Trump voters.
Middle of the road America could go either way most times. This unnecessary ignorant bullshit will get him no voters that weren't already securely his. It can only serve to give the middle a reason to turn away.

PURE STUPIDITY

Pure smart.
Do you expect Trump to come out and say she's full of shit before the investigation is over?
I expect Trimp to keep his juvenile insults to himself.

This shit he said was 100% unnecessary and yet another self inflicted wound.

He seems to be doing just fine without your advice.
Funny considering I wasn't offering advice.

People like you who have no limits for bad presidential decisions are a joke.

If you can't critique your own you have no fucking business bitching about the other side. NONE

Timmy obviously doesnt understand politics.

Middle of the road America could go either way most times. This unnecessary ignorant bullshit will get him no voters that weren't already securely his. It can only serve to give the middle a reason to turn away.

PURE STUPIDITY

Pure smart.
Do you expect Trump to come out and say she's full of shit before the investigation is over?

If you can't critique your own you have no fucking business bitching about the other side. NONE

I'll criticize Trump when he stops winning.

(Note: sorry for the typo in the title, cannot seem to fix it.)

At the White House press briefing today, several news correspondents repeated a media meme that the president "mocked" Dr. Ford at a campaign rally last night in Mississippi. Of course one of them was from CNN and he repeated it afterword when Wolf Blitzer cut to his commentary. CNN obviously banks on their viewers not bothering to watch the actual footage from the rally.

Trump has odiously mocked people in the past, but not this time. He spoke seriously at the rally about someone being convicted on an allegation alone, without corroboration. He was not laughing. He was not making funny faces. His supporters cheered his statements, but that's what happens at campaign rallies. Democrats have time and time again mocked and accused Trump supporters of racism without question or reproach from the media. The Fairness Doctrine lives only in shadowy memory today.

Here is the actual footage:

No, he mocked her. No two ways about it. One of the dumbest things hes done so far. The left is sinking their own ship with this stupidity and what does trump do? One up them with his own stupidity.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE

You are wrong Grandpa. Trust me, you need to look up WHO they interviewed in Delaware, lol. Look up what her job USED to be, and how long they interviewed her!

You will then understand by using a little logic, that the LEFTIST party is over, period, done-)

I implore you to look it up, and I got a buck 3.80 that says, "you will figure it out quickly."

Judge K is in, or the me too movement is toast along with the Democrats, lol. You can take that check to the bank and cash it!

All irrelevant. A president should be capable of rising above the mud.

I am 100% certain she is lying. I am also 100% certain Trump doesn't need to act like a child to win support.

PURE STUPIDITY

Pure smart.

No you won't. If you haven't to this point you never will. Till hes out of office and you feel like your defense is no longer needed.

At the White House press briefing today, several news correspondents repeated a media meme that the president "mocked" Dr. Ford at a campaign rally last night in Mississippi. Of course one of them was from CNN and he repeated it afterword when Wolf Blitzer cut to his commentary. CNN obviously banks on their viewers not bothering to watch the actual footage from the rally.

Trump has odiously mocked people in the past, but not this time. He spoke seriously at the rally about someone being convicted on an allegation alone, without corroboration. He was not laughing. He was not making funny faces. His supporters cheered his statements, but that's what happens at campaign rallies. Democrats have time and time again mocked and accused Trump supporters of racism without question or reproach from the media. The Fairness Doctrine lives only in shadowy memory today.

No, he mocked her. No two ways about it. One of the dumbest things hes done so far. The left is sinking their own ship with this stupidity and what does trump do? One up them with his own stupidity.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE

You are wrong Grandpa. Trust me, you need to look up WHO they interviewed in Delaware, lol. Look up what her job USED to be, and how long they interviewed her!

You will then understand by using a little logic, that the LEFTIST party is over, period, done-)

I implore you to look it up, and I got a buck 3.80 that says, "you will figure it out quickly."

Judge K is in, or the me too movement is toast along with the Democrats, lol. You can take that check to the bank and cash it!

I am 100% certain she is lying. I am also 100% certain Trump doesn't need to act like a child to win support.

His methods have been exceedingly successful.

He was mocking a sexual assault victim

Remember when Trump mocked the disabled guy?

sexual assault aside -

In 2002, Manuel Miranda, a Republican staff member on the Senate Judiciary Committee, stole thousands of documents belonging to committee Democrats…In testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee on September 5, 2018 and September 6, 2018 related to his confirmation to the Supreme Court of the United States, Kavanaugh falsely testified under oath that he had no knowledge that Miranda had infiltrated Democratic files, concealed the fact that he knowingly received and read information about the stolen documents and concealed his prior false testimony to the Senate in 2004 and 2006. The July 28, 2002 email from Miranda to Kavanaugh and other emails recently released to the public establish that Kavanaugh gave false testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee…

Kaviboi lied under oath ... HE'S OUT !
Funny, no proof, just more of your false claims.

BULLSHIT, THERES EMAILS TO PROVE HE LIED UNDER OATH.

STFU
Emails prove what exactly? Emails are easy to fake. Looks like an act of desperation to me. Calm down. Trump will fix it all. What about all of Hillary Clintons emails. What did they prove?

Kaviboi admitted it you dipshit --

After detailing an email Kavanaugh received from former Republican senate staffer Manny Miranda which contained text “obviously taken from my internal emails,” Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-VT) asked, “did any of this raise a red flag in your mind?”

“It did not, Senator, because it all seemed consistent with the usual kind of discussions that happen,” he said. “And sometimes people do say things of, here’s what my boss is thinking, but don’t share it around.”

LIED UNDER OATH

END OF STORY

Pure smart.

No you won't. If you haven't to this point you never will. Till hes out of office and you feel like your defense is no longer needed.

I wanted Cruz.
Trump has been an entertaining pleasant surprise.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE

His policy has been incredibly successful.

Mouth is pointless. Sad you haven't figured that out. Is it fun to talk shit? Sure, we do it here daily. BUT WE aren't the president that is responsible for all the people and their well being.

He has the opportunity to TRY to moderate his mouth while doing his duties.
There is a STARK difference between being a dick to those who publicly act that way towards you and going out of your way to be a dick towards a citizen who has said nothing about you publicly.

WISDOM

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE

Mouth is pointless. Sad you haven't figured that out. Is it fun to talk shit? Sure, we do it here daily. BUT WE aren't the president that is responsible for all the people and their well being.

There is a STARK difference between being a dick to those who publicly act that way towards you and going out of your way to be a dick towards a citizen who has said nothing about you publicly.

WISDOM

You dont get it do you?
It's his mouth that has dems freaking out and shitting themselves.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE

WISDOM

You dont get it do you?
Wrong yet again. His mouth entertains and pisses off hacks depending on which side they belong to.

HIS SUCCESS as president is what has the left in a quandary. They use his mouth as the excuse to attack because there is nothing else.

WISDOM

WISDOM

You dont get it do you?
Wrong yet again. His mouth entertains and pisses off hacks depending on which side they belong to.

HIS SUCCESS as president is what has the left in a quandary. They use his mouth as the excuse to attack because there is nothing else.

WISDOM

I'll tell ya what.
You show me someone more successful at making liberals shit their pants and I'll coincide.

When t-Rump mocked the disabled journalist, Trumpettes created threads, just like this one, defending him, saying he wasn't mocking the journalist, just as you are.

He DID mock that journalist, but he’s also mocked Ted Cruz and others in the exact same manner, therefore the media’s narrative that he was mocking the reporter’s disability was more than likely a lie.

This video, although posted by Fox News merely shows clips from Trump speeches of him making the same gestures to mock others. You can go to second 44 to see him mock Cruz, then tell me the difference between that and how he mocked the handicapped reporter (who the media exploited by the way).

If you’re (or anyone reading this) going to laugh at me and say this proves nothing please stand in front of a mirror first so at least you’re also laughing at yourself.

WISDOM

You dont get it do you?

WISDOM

I'll tell ya what.
You show me someone more successful at making liberals shit their pants and I'll coincide.
All of us, everyday.

You seem to be under the illusion that empty rhetoric means something.

We should stop before I piss you off

WISDOM

You dont get it do you?

WISDOM

I'll tell ya what.
All of us, everyday.

You seem to be under the illusion that empty rhetoric means something.

We should stop before I piss you off

You don't have the power to piss me off.
Unless of course you're a leftist.

Trump wasn't smiling or laughing when he made fun of the handicapped reporter during his campaign, either.
His brain-dead supporters cheered then, too.
The Fairness Doctrine is about television stations forced by the FCC to give equal time to political candidates, which fell by the wayside in 1987.
I can't figure out what your point is, besides the glaring one on the top of your head.

He mocked Ted Cruz in the EXACT same manner as that reporter... does Cruz have the same condition? Too bad you only see the disability and not the person.

Tell me more about being brain-dead.

He was mocking a sexual assault victim

Another lie. Man I hope Trump rounds people like you up!

Forum List

Back