I love it! CHURCH VOWS WAR ON OBAMA 'FIGHT IN STREETS'

This thread is gay:2up: ( no pun intended)

The religious entities will get a waiver.............of fucking course. 100% certainty.

Lock this shit............

They have a waiver, dipshit.

s0n.......you got a kid now. Gotta find a way to throw all that anger and misery over your shoulder s0n. Do it for the kid. Not cool to raise a kid in an angry, jealous, perpetually miserable environment.

Deal with the issues now s0n before the kids gets to his formative years.:rock:

Last edited:
In response to being asked whether he could do anything with Russian Catholics to help Laval win favour with the Pope, Lenin responded:

How many divisions has he got?

:lol:

ANd ps asshole........you lose on the waiver issue...............

Editorial: Contraception mandate violates religious freedom

Yo GT.......fucking pwned again......................

Awesomenessseal.gif

Last edited:
So, Catholicism bans birth control; Protestants generally allow it.

All profess to represent Christianity. All call their churches Christian churches.

Which one is right?

Your opinion is noted, however, birth control is not permitted in the Catholic Church.

And the church is free to remind its members that birth control is forbidden instead of relying on the government to deny coverage.

That is not their objection, dude.

Their objection is that the government is FORCING them to provide for funding for things that the church believes to be murder in many cases.

The Church is exempt. How many times does that have to be posted? Are you people truly ineducable?

The religious entities will get a waiver.............of fucking course. 100% certainty.

s0n.......you got a kid now. Gotta find a way to throw all that anger and misery over your shoulder s0n. Do it for the kid. Not cool to raise a kid in an angry, jealous, perpetually miserable environment.

Dont talk about how I will or will not raise my kid, ass hole. Leave her out of your psychobrain thoughts completely, kindly.

I'm not any of the adjectives you used to describe me, fail s0n.

I would trustr GT with my kid LOOOONG before I would trust you with my kid.
GT speaks from his heart and with no anger.
Your screen name refers to those that think differently than you as "kooks".
That makes you one I have absolutely no respect for....
I am a conservative and yet I dont see liberals as "kooks"...I see them as people that think differently than I do.

I am a conservative and yet I dont see liberals as "kooks"...I see them as people that think differently than I do.

To each his own................

But Im thinking you're a phoney s0n!!!:2up:

And by the way............its no secret that GT is a miserable angry fuck. Been following his posts for a long time and like many far lefty guys, he has a mental meltdown with any thought of somebody having success in life........a jealous as they come. Just epic levels of gay.............:gay:

Last edited:
So, Catholicism bans birth control; Protestants generally allow it.

All profess to represent Christianity. All call their churches Christian churches.

Which one is right?

You're an idiot.

And obviously public-school educated.

At least I'm not posting pictures of my penis in my avatar.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

lol....expected response from someone as insecure as you.

So libs are kooks, GT is an angry father, and I am a phoney.

Sounds like you have confidence issues. Good luck with that.

And by the way............its no secret that GT is a miserable angry fuck. Been following his posts for a long time and like many far lefty guys, he has a mental meltdown with any thought of somebody having success in life........a jealous as they come. Just epic levels of gay.............:gay:

Thanks for being a fan and "following my posts for a long time."

Speak about jealousy :lol:

Who are you, again?

You rarely move any thread in the direction of logic. Your accusation about GT is unwarranted and ridiculous. I passionately disagree with GT on a lot of topics but I'm embarrassed that you're a conservative. You have the intellectual capacity of a rock.

Thnx jarhead, I cant rep you b/c I dont rep people enough and it's not "unlocked" for me to rep you yet.

Thanks for being a fan and "following my posts for a long time."

Speak about jealousy :lol:

Who are you, again?

I believe he has mnore than one screen name on here. That in itself speaks volumes of his lack of confidence.

lol....expected response from someone as insecure as you.

So libs are kooks, GT is an angry father, and I am a phoney.

Sounds like you have confidence issues. Good luck with that.

Perhaps...........but you're a phoney s0n!!!:boobies::boobies::rock:

ANd GT......has his own pic as an avatar for a year. THATS as gay as it gets

Last edited:
Thnx jarhead, I cant rep you b/c I dont rep people enough and it's not "unlocked" for me to rep you yet.

No thanks necessary. I simply told him the truth. I was not defending you. You dont need my defense. I was offering my opinion on here...sort of what we are supposed to do.

skookerasbil uses this forum to dsiplay his lack of secrutiy and confidence. I rearely read his posts unless he is responding to someone I respect.

And for anyone watching @ home:

For the record, I'll pose as a jerk to posters who are jerks. I'm not angry but very much loving life & def. not a jerk : )

I've always been an anti-bully bully.

Forum List

Back