I Marvel At The Hypocrisy

1.I really shouldnā€™t be surprised, given years of experience watching Democratā€™s iniquity, and then blaming the other side for what they do.

Which brings us to the Kavanaugh pretenseā€¦.

2. Two things the Democrats are really good at are

a. being able to focus on exactly where they can pick up votes, e.g., about half the votes come from women.

b. never underestimating how clueless their constituents are.

3. The #2..and I mean that in rank, nor excretory functionsā€¦of the Democrat National Committee, Keith Ellison, about to become the Attā€™ny General of Minnesota, accused-with indisputable evidence- by "Karen Monahan, a former girlfriend, came forward last month alleging that Ellison sent her threatening text messages and once screamed obscenities at her as he dragged her off a bed by her feet" ( Keith Ellison domestic violence accuser says Democratic party doesn't believe her story) of severe physical abuseā€¦.not 36 years ago when he was an adolescentā€¦.but recently, while he was a member of Congressā€¦

What happened to ā€˜women should be believedā€™????

Not a peep from the liars and frauds and hypocrites and charlatansā€¦.you know, Democrats.

4.Pretty much pro formaā€¦..after all, it was decades before the Leftā€™s elites admitted that Bill Clinton is a rapist.

ā€œBroaddrick: FBI Probe Ford Allegation? Then ā€˜Investigate My RAPE Allegationsā€™ Against Clintonā€ Broaddrick: FBI Probe Ford Allegation? Then ā€˜Investigate My RAPE Allegationsā€™ Against Clinton

And, of course Bill Clinton's was an actual rape, and assault, with all sorts of details includedā€¦.

Not this pretend ā€˜assaultā€™ in which Ford canā€™t ā€¦

ā€¦name anyone at that alleged party to whom she told about that ā€˜assaultā€™

ā€¦.canā€™t remember whose house the ā€˜partyā€™ took place

ā€¦where the house is, what street it was on

ā€¦.brick, wood, whatever type house

ā€¦whether there were two other boys in the room when that ā€˜assaultā€™ took place, or there were four

ā€¦..and never mentioned Kavanaughā€™s name (she says she told the psychologist in 2012, but he has no such thing in his notes)

But, heckā€¦..it sure is convenient for Democrats, huh?

When did you decide Bill Clintonā€™s actions made it okay for you to endorse rape?

The beginning of your attempted sentence is at odds with the second part....

While Bill Clinton is a rapist, I never voted for him....did you?....and have never endorsed rape.

One must conclude that you are so embarrassed at supporting a rapist, and the party of rapists and murderers, that you've tried, in a juvenile way, to smear me with your foibles.

You are, and should be, ashamed.

Isn't that so?
I was 4 when Clinton was elected. Never voted for him. Now why do you argue that because he allegedly raped women, you no longer have a problem with rape?

1.I really shouldnā€™t be surprised, given years of experience watching Democratā€™s iniquity, and then blaming the other side for what they do.

a. being able to focus on exactly where they can pick up votes, e.g., about half the votes come from women.

3. The #2..and I mean that in rank, nor excretory functionsā€¦of the Democrat National Committee, Keith Ellison, about to become the Attā€™ny General of Minnesota, accused-with indisputable evidence- by "Karen Monahan, a former girlfriend, came forward last month alleging that Ellison sent her threatening text messages and once screamed obscenities at her as he dragged her off a bed by her feet" ( Keith Ellison domestic violence accuser says Democratic party doesn't believe her story) of severe physical abuseā€¦.not 36 years ago when he was an adolescentā€¦.but recently, while he was a member of Congressā€¦

Not a peep from the liars and frauds and hypocrites and charlatansā€¦.you know, Democrats.

4.Pretty much pro formaā€¦..after all, it was decades before the Leftā€™s elites admitted that Bill Clinton is a rapist.

ā€œBroaddrick: FBI Probe Ford Allegation? Then ā€˜Investigate My RAPE Allegationsā€™ Against Clintonā€ Broaddrick: FBI Probe Ford Allegation? Then ā€˜Investigate My RAPE Allegationsā€™ Against Clinton

And, of course Bill Clinton's was an actual rape, and assault, with all sorts of details includedā€¦.

ā€¦whether there were two other boys in the room when that ā€˜assaultā€™ took place, or there were four

ā€¦..and never mentioned Kavanaughā€™s name (she says she told the psychologist in 2012, but he has no such thing in his notes)

When did you decide Bill Clintonā€™s actions made it okay for you to endorse rape?

While Bill Clinton is a rapist, I never voted for him....did you?....and have never endorsed rape.

One must conclude that you are so embarrassed at supporting a rapist, and the party of rapists and murderers, that you've tried, in a juvenile way, to smear me with your foibles.

Isn't that so?
I was 4 when Clinton was elected. Never voted for him. Now why do you argue that because he allegedly raped women, you no longer have a problem with rape?
Who are you saying was raped?

Isn't that so?
Lots of people have been raped. Do you agree with the OP that because Bill Clinton may have raped some people, we shouldnā€™t speak out about rape and just accept it?

Isn't that so?
Lots of people have been raped. Do you agree with the OP that because Bill Clinton may have raped some people, we shouldnā€™t speak out about rape and just accept it?
I don't

But this Ford woman deserves to be mocked

Isn't that so?
Which rape are you referring to?

Cory booker assaulted a drunk teenager in 1992
As for Kennedy....I never voted for him, would never vote for him, and he would never make it thru the vetting process for Supreme Court Justice. Thank you for providing such an example of why we should NOT appoint Kavanaugh without a thorough FBI investigation.......

This thread will provide lots of similar examples as Ted "The Liberal Lion" Kennedy, which should make any reputable individual eschew the Democrat Party.

Here's another.

6. ā€¦.ā€weā€™re tired of you on the Right smearing this woman, blah blah blahā€¦the way conservatives treat women!!!!!.ā€

Really?

"Ex: [DEMOCRAT] Schneiderman called me ā€˜brown slave,ā€™ slapped me until I called him ā€˜Masterā€™

[Democrat] State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman called his Sri Lankan girlfriend his ā€œbrown slaveā€ and wanted her to refer to him as ā€œMaster,ā€ the woman says.

...and heā€™d slap me until I did,ā€ Selvaratnam said.

050718-tanya-schneiderman-feature.jpg

ā€œHe started calling me his ā€˜brown slaveā€™ and demanding that I repeat that I was ā€˜his property.ā€™ā€

https://nypost.com/2018/05/07/ex-sc...lave-would-slap-me-until-i-called-him-master/

Isn't that so?
I don't

Do Billā€™s accusers deserve to be mocked?

Isn't that so?

"... no longer have a problem with rape?"

You were already called out on this lie previously.....stop trying to hide your chagrin.

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

And...just recently: "Leslie Millwee says that on two of the alleged occasions, Clinton groped her while he rubbed himself against her and reached climax." EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Goes Public for the First Time | Breitbart

Now.....which party do you vote for?????

Based on your answer, an observer will conclude your position on rape.

Isn't that so?
Bill Clintonā€™s alleged rapes and all rapes, alleged rapes, and attempted rapes that have occurred since accusations were made against him.

Isn't that so?

You've been asked what rape you are pretending to refer to.

Why won't you answer?

After all.....your reputation can't possibly be any lower than it is currently.

Isn't that so?
I don't

Charged and/or sued.

Isn't that so?
I don't

The ones who have gone on the record and begged to testify?

No, why do you ask?

Isn't that so?
I don't

Charged and/or sued.
Let's get Kav seated 1st

Isn't that so?

"... no longer have a problem with rape?"

You were already called out on this lie previously.....stop trying to hide your chagrin.

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

And...just recently: "Leslie Millwee says that on two of the alleged occasions, Clinton groped her while he rubbed himself against her and reached climax." EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Goes Public for the First Time | Breitbart

You did not call me out on anything. You havenā€™t answered me about why Bill Clintonā€™s rapes or any Democrat rapes have caused you to stop caring about rape. So why?

I don't

No, why do you ask?
Because they are in the same position as Ford who you say deserves mockery.

I don't

No, why do you ask?
Not at all, their accusations did not come out right before a key event in his life, they have been happy to go on the actual record and they did not wait decades to come out

Also, there are numerous accusations against Bill Clinton, and only one against Kav

Try again

Isn't that so?
Bill Clintonā€™s alleged rapes and all rapes, alleged rapes, and attempted rapes that have occurred since accusations were made against him.

It has been admitted by numerous Liberal....LIBERAL....sources, that Bill Clinton is exactly what we on the Right have said....he is a rapist.

Some slow witted....you...aren't up to date......

1. Had it not been for Trump's election....none of this would be happening!
With Hillary running, the whole rape-apologist program of the Democrats came to the the forefront....and they had to pretend that Trump was on the same level (the gutter) as Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.

Here's the 'divide:' the Democrats with at least a double digit IQ are ready to admit the truth, the rape history that the Right has been revealing about Clinton for...what....decades.

You, a total dunce, are still fighting the war you've lost.

2. Which Liberal outlets are now admitting what we on the Right have said for decades?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

3. On the other side....lying low-life imbeciles.....you.....who can't keep up with the program.

4. NYTimes: a day late and a dollar short...

"But with Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky, we know what happened: A president being sued for sexual harassment tried to buy off a mistress-turned-potential-witness with White House favors, and then committed perjury serious enough to merit disbarment. Which also brought forward a compelling allegation from Juanita Broaddrick that the president had raped her.

The longer I spent with these old stories, the more I came back to a question: If exploiting a willing intern is a serious enough abuse of power to warrant resignation, why is obstructing justice in a sexual harassment case not serious enough to warrant impeachment? Especially when the behavior is part of a longstanding pattern that also may extend to rape? Would any feminist today hesitate to take a similar opportunity to remove a predatory studio head or C.E.O.?

...the most important escalators were the Democrats. They had an opportunity, with Al Gore waiting in the wings, to show a predator the door and establish some moral common ground for a polarizing country.

And what they did instead ā€” turning their party into an accessory to Clintonā€™s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser, all because Republicans funded the investigations and theyā€™re prudes and itā€™s all just Sexual McCarthyism ā€” feels in the cold clarity of hindsight like a great act of partisan deformation." Opinion | What if Ken Starr Was Right?

I don't

No, why do you ask?
Not at all, their accusations did not come out right before a key event in his life, they have been happy to go on the actual record and they did not wait decades to come out

Also, there are numerous accusations against Bill Clinton, and only one against Kav

Try again
Had they been as brave as Ford they may have prevented Billā€™s election. Do you mock any other alleged victims of sexual abuse, or just Ford?

It has been admitted by numerous Liberal....LIBERAL....sources, that Bill Clinton is exactly what we on the Right have said....he is a rapist.

Some slow witted....you...aren't up to date......

1. Had it not been for Trump's election....none of this would be happening!
With Hillary running, the whole rape-apologist program of the Democrats came to the the forefront....and they had to pretend that Trump was on the same level (the gutter) as Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.

Here's the 'divide:' the Democrats with at least a double digit IQ are ready to admit the truth, the rape history that the Right has been revealing about Clinton for...what....decades.

You, a total dunce, are still fighting the war you've lost.

2. Which Liberal outlets are now admitting what we on the Right have said for decades?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

3. On the other side....lying low-life imbeciles.....you.....who can't keep up with the program.

4. NYTimes: a day late and a dollar short...

"But with Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky, we know what happened: A president being sued for sexual harassment tried to buy off a mistress-turned-potential-witness with White House favors, and then committed perjury serious enough to merit disbarment. Which also brought forward a compelling allegation from Juanita Broaddrick that the president had raped her.

The longer I spent with these old stories, the more I came back to a question: If exploiting a willing intern is a serious enough abuse of power to warrant resignation, why is obstructing justice in a sexual harassment case not serious enough to warrant impeachment? Especially when the behavior is part of a longstanding pattern that also may extend to rape? Would any feminist today hesitate to take a similar opportunity to remove a predatory studio head or C.E.O.?

...the most important escalators were the Democrats. They had an opportunity, with Al Gore waiting in the wings, to show a predator the door and establish some moral common ground for a polarizing country.

And what they did instead ā€” turning their party into an accessory to Clintonā€™s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser, all because Republicans funded the investigations and theyā€™re prudes and itā€™s all just Sexual McCarthyism ā€” feels in the cold clarity of hindsight like a great act of partisan deformation." Opinion | What if Ken Starr Was Right?

Until the GOP gets its shit together I vote for Democrats. Now itā€™s your turn; why do some Democratā€™s actions make you think rape is okay?

I don't

No, why do you ask?

Try again
Had they been as brave as Ford they may have prevented Billā€™s election. Do you mock any other alleged victims of sexual abuse, or just Ford?

ā€œBroaddrick: FBI Probe Ford Allegation? Then ā€˜Investigate My RAPE Allegationsā€™ Against Clintonā€Broaddrick: FBI Probe Ford Allegation? Then ā€˜Investigate My RAPE Allegationsā€™ Against Clinton

Her attempt is far too diaphanous to be 'brave.'

You better look up 'diaphanous.'

Forum List

Back