I mean no disrespect...no, that's a lie. I mean all disrespect.

How do you know what most Muslims think?
I read what they write...
You've read what most Muslims write?
I read what is published about ISIS and what moderate, meaning the majority of Muslims who are not reactionaries, write.
The majority of Muslims have written absolutely nothing on the subject, so unless you're a mind reader you have no idea what most Muslims think. That's without even taking into account al taqiyya.

And I doubt you have much of an idea of what taqiyya is outside of hate sites.
You should confine your wittering to things you might know, rather than stupidly speculating on where other people get there knowledge from you silly woman. Anyway, if you insist this is a hate site, so be it, it is Islamic, after all:
Al-Taqiyya, Dissimulation Part 1

The word "al-Taqiyya”literally means: "Concealing or disguising one’s beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies at a time of eminent danger, whether now or later in time, to save oneself from physical and/or mental injury.”A one-word translation would be "Dissimulation."

The above definition must be elaborated upon before any undertaking of this topic is to ensue. Although correct, the definition suffers from an apparent generalization, and lacks some ndamental details that should be construed:

First, the concealment of one’s beliefs does not necessitate an ABANDONMENT of these beliefs. The distinction between "concealment”and "abandonment”MUST be noted here.

Victim?? Try calling her a victim in front of her victim's families.
I don't care what crime she committed. We should respect her religious beliefs. How do you think she would feel if she were alive today to see this injustice?

How do you think she would feel if she were alive today to see this injustice?

Fuck her.

She was a troubled woman and deserves our sympathy. You are being extremely insensitive to this victim

She had to have posed for that picture, without full burqa, so what are they talking about to begin with? Remember, it is al jazeera, and obviously the real victims matter not to them. Wonder if any cheering went on off camera?
Al Jazeera complained that showing this Muslim terrorist's face without it being covered is disrespectful.
Link?

Al Jazeera Producer: ‘Disrespectful’ To Show Terrorist Without Burqa

Islam is a faith for warriors, they are allowed to kill their enemies and wage war. Learn it.
But it is a religion of peace numbnutz

It is that too, numbnuts.
If that is true it should be practiced as such instead of the killing, maiming and beheading toots.

It is but people like you choose to paint the entire faith by the actions of it's extremists.
I have not done that

terror_link_wideweb__430x286vi-vi.jpg

The Qur'an did

Your cherry picking of 164 out of some 6616 verses contained in the Quran is duly noted. Did you happen to notice the 200 some verses on peace and compassionate living in the Quran as you studied it?

If that is true it should be practiced as such instead of the killing, maiming and beheading toots.
None of our bent over loony leftists seems to want to focus on that aspect of their "warrior" cult.
You can say that again.
None of our bent over loony leftists seems to want to focus - nor do they want anyone else to focus - on the violent nature of what PMS terms a "warrior" cult.

It is but people like you choose to paint the entire faith by the actions of it's extremists.
I have not done that

The Qur'an did

Your cherry picking of 164 out of some 6616 verses contained in the Quran is duly noted. Did you happen to notice the 200 some verses on peace and compassionate living in the Quran as you studied it?
No YOU were cherry picking and I responded with a sourced quote.

None of our bent over loony leftists seems to want to focus on that aspect of their "warrior" cult.
You can say that again.
None of our bent over loony leftists seems to want to focus - nor do they want anyone else to focus - on the violent nature of what PMS terms a "warrior" cult.
You focus on it until we are all bored to fucking death. Deal with terrorism, like an adult.

I have not done that

The Qur'an did

Umn...no...I wasn't. You're sourced quote is pretty incomplete. Make that very incomplete. Where did you pull it from?

There is more to it than bumper sticker theology: The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Translation

Sahih International: And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do.

Pickthall: And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is all for Allah. But if they cease, then lo! Allah is Seer of what they do.

Yusuf Ali: And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily Allah doth see all that they do.

Shakir: And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.

Muhammad Sarwar: Fight them so that idolatry will not exist any more and God's religion will stand supreme. If theygive up the idols), God will be Well Aware of what they do.

Mohsin Khan: And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.

Arberry: Fight them, till there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely; then if they give over, surely God sees the things they do;

There is also the historical context of that quote (something we are willing to grant biblical quotes but not Islamic ones) The Holy Quran, Verse 8:12

I have not done that

The Qur'an did

Umn...no...I wasn't. You're sourced quote is pretty incomplete. Make that very incomplete. Where did you pull it from?

There is more to it than bumper sticker theology: The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Translation

Sahih International: And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do.

Pickthall: And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is all for Allah. But if they cease, then lo! Allah is Seer of what they do.

Yusuf Ali: And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily Allah doth see all that they do.

Shakir: And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.

Muhammad Sarwar: Fight them so that idolatry will not exist any more and God's religion will stand supreme. If theygive up the idols), God will be Well Aware of what they do.

Mohsin Khan: And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.

Arberry: Fight them, till there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely; then if they give over, surely God sees the things they do;

There is also the historical context of that quote (something we are willing to grant biblical quotes but not Islamic ones) The Holy Quran, Verse 8:12
Fight them until they all revert to Islam. Exactly what Alex' post describes. Well done, Alex :).

I have not done that

The Qur'an did

Fight them until they all revert to Islam. Exactly what Alex' post describes. Well done, Alex :).

That sounds kind of like the Bible.

I have not done that

The Qur'an did

You were talking about ME and what I post. You have always done the cherry picking. You take one post and try to make that my mantra. Poor posting to say the least.

I have not done that

The Qur'an did

You were talking about ME and what I post. You have always done the cherry picking. You take one post and try to make that my mantra. Poor posting to say the least.

When you take a select, partial quote out of a sea of quotes to make a point about the whole (as in your statement - If that is true it should be practiced as such instead of the killing, maiming and beheading toots.) - THAT is cherry picking.

You utterly ignore when peace is practiced, at least in your posting history.

I have not done that

The Qur'an did

That sounds kind of like the Bible.
So?

I have not done that

The Qur'an did

When you take a select, partial quote out of a sea of quotes to make a point about the whole (as in your statement - If that is true it should be practiced as such instead of the killing, maiming and beheading toots.) - THAT is cherry picking.

The old out of context argument. The very thing Muslims do a lot of themselves to make dodgy verses appear innocuous. When are you going to stray into abrogation territory? This should be fun.

I have not done that

The Qur'an did

Ignore peace? you mean the quiet after this? Yes I am speechless!

Islamic State Claims Responsibility for Bomb That Killed Yemeni Official

Is that why they've crucified, burned and drowned people in their part of the world, and sold little girls ? NO, it s just their twisted minds.
Islam is a faith for warriors, they are allowed to kill their enemies and wage war. Learn it.

Reminds me how some liberals paint all Christians by just a few extremists.

Their not getting back at us. They are trying to take over as much of the world they can for Islam. Thee is a difference.
If it was really about revenge, it should be less now. Obama has been president going on 8 years and has pulled all our troops out, trying to shut down GITMO etc. The revenge thing is just a convenient vehicle for the Islamists but its not their true motive. SO many of them now have been radicalized since they were little children to see the world in a certain way.

Im sure you know about polls that have been taken among US muslims, a great number of them are sympathetic to terrorists, and those are US Muslims who are probably some of the most moderate
Wanting to take over the world is normal. We do it all the damn time, part of what ISIS is pissed off about.

Is that why they've crucified, burned and drowned people in their part of the world, and sold little girls ? NO, it s just their twisted minds.
Nope. And don't say that, it makes you sound like an idiot. it is, however, mostly peaceful.

"Mostly peaceful"?

Interesting. You have said in the past that is "peaceful".

Should we next wait for "maybe kind of peaceful"?

Wanting to take over the world is normal. We do it all the damn time, part of what ISIS is pissed off about.

Nope. And don't say that, it makes you sound like an idiot. it is, however, mostly peaceful.

"Mostly peaceful"?

Interesting. You have said in the past that is "peaceful".

Should we next wait for "maybe kind of peaceful"?
Surely the religion of peace should be more than 'mostly' peaceful.?

I have not done that

The Qur'an did

It doesn't matter which verses we choose. What matters is what verses the Islamists who've sworn to destroy the West choose.

Forum List

Back