I mean no disrespect...no, that's a lie. I mean all disrespect.

It is that too, numbnuts.
If that is true it should be practiced as such instead of the killing, maiming and beheading toots.

It is but people like you choose to paint the entire faith by the actions of it's extremists.
I have not done that

terror_link_wideweb__430x286vi-vi.jpg

The Qur'an did

Your cherry picking of 164 out of some 6616 verses contained in the Quran is duly noted. Did you happen to notice the 200 some verses on peace and compassionate living in the Quran as you studied it?

It doesn't matter which verses we choose. What matters is what verses the Islamists who've sworn to destroy the West choose.
Good point. And the've a huge number to choose from. And of course, anyone wishing to emulate Mo doesn't really even need to open the book :)

But it is a religion of peace numbnutz

If that is true it should be practiced as such instead of the killing, maiming and beheading toots.

It is but people like you choose to paint the entire faith by the actions of it's extremists.
I have not done that

The Qur'an did

Your cherry picking of 164 out of some 6616 verses contained in the Quran is duly noted. Did you happen to notice the 200 some verses on peace and compassionate living in the Quran as you studied it?
Well Isis, Boko haram, al quieda, Hamas, Islamic el jamat, al shabaab, Hizb ut tahrir, taliban, and literally hundreds of other Islamic groups don't seem to notice them either.

I have not done that

The Qur'an did

Only 200 out of 6616 verses? Bit of a poor showing for the 'religion of peace'. Lol.

He who lives by...

And as you already noted, Islam is a "warrior" cult that allows (or requires) its adherents to kill for Allah, any perceived slight to its prophet, apostasy or pretty much any reason they like.

That's not a warrior cult ... that's just some fucked up shit.
Call it what it is, a religion that can make war, unlike Christianity.
'Can'. Lol
Yep, if required.

You know nothing of the Bible. It does not say to kill those that do not convert.
I have not done that

The Qur'an did

No YOU were cherry picking and I responded with a sourced quote.

Umn...no...I wasn't. You're sourced quote is pretty incomplete. Make that very incomplete. Where did you pull it from?

There is more to it than bumper sticker theology: The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Translation

Sahih International: And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do.

Pickthall: And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is all for Allah. But if they cease, then lo! Allah is Seer of what they do.

Yusuf Ali: And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily Allah doth see all that they do.

Shakir: And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.

Muhammad Sarwar: Fight them so that idolatry will not exist any more and God's religion will stand supreme. If theygive up the idols), God will be Well Aware of what they do.

Mohsin Khan: And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.

Arberry: Fight them, till there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely; then if they give over, surely God sees the things they do;

There is also the historical context of that quote (something we are willing to grant biblical quotes but not Islamic ones) The Holy Quran, Verse 8:12
Fight them until they all revert to Islam. Exactly what Alex' post describes. Well done, Alex :).

That sounds kind of like the Bible.

I have not done that

The Qur'an did

Stfu idiot. Your wrong and everyone knows it.

I have not done that

The Qur'an did

Umn...no...I wasn't. You're sourced quote is pretty incomplete. Make that very incomplete. Where did you pull it from?

There is more to it than bumper sticker theology: The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Translation

Sahih International: And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do.

Pickthall: And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is all for Allah. But if they cease, then lo! Allah is Seer of what they do.

Yusuf Ali: And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily Allah doth see all that they do.

Shakir: And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.

Muhammad Sarwar: Fight them so that idolatry will not exist any more and God's religion will stand supreme. If theygive up the idols), God will be Well Aware of what they do.

Mohsin Khan: And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.

Arberry: Fight them, till there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely; then if they give over, surely God sees the things they do;

There is also the historical context of that quote (something we are willing to grant biblical quotes but not Islamic ones) The Holy Quran, Verse 8:12
Fight them until they all revert to Islam. Exactly what Alex' post describes. Well done, Alex :).

Wrong retard. Stfu and go play with your babies.

You know nothing of the Bible. It does not say to kill those that do not convert.

Oh...but it does.

Bible Commands Christians to Kill Nonbelievers | Atheist Revolution

What a brilliant response! I stand in awe of your well constructed argument.

Well, it was worth a try. I think the most I can summon in the absence of any substance from you is a vapid...

0mKXcg1.gif

Oh...but it does.

Deuteronomy is the Old Testament and the verse is directed at Moses and the Israelites. There weren't even any Christians yet. Duh.

Oh...but it does.

Deuteronomy is the Old Testament and the verse is directed at Moses and the Israelites. There weren't even any Christians yet. Duh.

I looked but I can't find anything where the Christians have denounced the OT - in fact, they seem quite enamored of it given their adherence to the Ten Commandments and all the anti-homosexuality creed.

Have Christians denounced the OT?

Duh.

P.S. Since you do not allow context to be used in interpreting the Quran, please don't expect us to use context in interpreting the Bible ;)

Boy I sure hope college kids don't get all upset over this. I'm getting so sick and tired of seeing the feelings of college kids getting trampled.

Well, it was worth a try. I think the most I can summon in the absence of any substance from you is a vapid...

0mKXcg1.gif
You are still a retard.

Oh...but it does.

I looked but I can't find anything where the Christians have denounced the OT - in fact, they seem quite enamored of it given their adherence to the Ten Commandments and all the anti-homosexuality creed.

Duh.

The OT is looked more as a history book to Christians, the vast majority of it is Mosaic Law and Old Covenant Law, done away with by the New Covenant which was to bring the Gentiles and Jews together

0mKXcg1.gif
You are still a retard.

And you are still somewhat less than brillliant but I'm an optimist and a firm believer in evolution! :)

Oh...but it does.

Duh.

The OT is looked more as a history book to Christians, the vast majority of it is Mosaic Law and Old Covenant Law, done away with by the New Covenant which was to bring the Gentiles and Jews together

Pfft. Tell that to the people who insist on following it's extortions on homosexuality.

Forum List

Back