I Need To Ask This Question To All Biden Supporters Before I Go Mad

Why on earth do you support him!?!
The alternative? There's your answer. I want to continue living in America, not a dictatorship.
And just where was this delusional fantasy "dictatorship" you imagine, other than in the pages of CNN and your fevered mind?

Since Biddum got in, I've gained nothing and all I've done is LOSE rights and freedoms!
What specific right and what specific freedom have you personally lost?
That's a long and complex story. I'm more interested in first hearing about where this "dictatorship" of Trump's was. Why don't you ask Synth to embellish this. I really want to know what Trump took from me that Joe has given back considering that Trump got ZERO cooperation on anything from the democrats and only limited support from his own party often.

So just how did Trump run his dictatorship, from the roof of the White House alone with a Thompson machine gun? :auiqs.jpg:
Come on, that is a cop out.

C'mon, Coyote, quit evading. Ask Synthabolic first about how Trump was a dictator! Why aren't you curious? First things first. Why do so many get a free pass to make such absurd claims (like the election fraud was debunked) yet NEVER answer any questions or provide evidence supporting their claims! We call that MUD-SLINGING. Synth is an EXPERT in cop outs. Besides, as Synth just pointed out, I'm not smart enough to answer questions. I'm really a very dull boy, not the perspicacious individual that folks on the Left are.

Let me know when Synthaholic has given his/her erudite explanation complete with examples of Trump's "dictatorship," then I'll be glad to sit down and waste my valuable time detailing the hundreds of ways the Harriden Admin has already diminished my life that you won't believe, understand or agree with, and he/she/it/them just got into office.
Dictators refuse to be held accountable. That expresses itself in myriad ways.

• Not complying with Congressional oversight
  • Ignoring subpoenas
  • Not putting forth nominees to be confirmed by the Senate, as required by the Constitution
  • Installing puppets as "Acting" in crucial positions
  • Firing inspector generals without cause
  • Taking money illegally from DoD to build his failed wall
  • Refusing to concede an election that even his own administration said was not stolen
  • Starting an insurrection
If Trump was a dictator he'd still be in office. Duh!
You don't think he tried???
If he would have tried, he would have used the military. DUH!

He tried. He instructed the Military to protect the "Protesters" at the Capital and to use force. They refused. Rump ceased to be a Commander in Charge as of that moment.
WTF are you talking about? What is a Commander in Charge?

That's about as close as I can stomach mentioning Rump and what CIC really means. Of course, I don't expect you to understand and it confuses the hell out of you that the Military not only said "NO" to Rump but NO a few times.

WHAT A CROCK. Another lying, pathological leftwing delusional sycophant. You get caught not knowing what you are even talking about, get corrected by someone with actual military knowledge, then you try to pass it off as Trump's fault?! That is too funny! You people are incapable of honesty. You bozos, between the lying Synthaholic and the other main idiot trying to buy influence here, JackOfNoTrades, and the other roughly 60 lying delusional imbeciles here, not one of you have any real integrity.

The alternative? There's your answer. I want to continue living in America, not a dictatorship.
And just where was this delusional fantasy "dictatorship" you imagine, other than in the pages of CNN and your fevered mind?

Since Biddum got in, I've gained nothing and all I've done is LOSE rights and freedoms!
That's a long and complex story. I'm more interested in first hearing about where this "dictatorship" of Trump's was. Why don't you ask Synth to embellish this. I really want to know what Trump took from me that Joe has given back considering that Trump got ZERO cooperation on anything from the democrats and only limited support from his own party often.

So just how did Trump run his dictatorship, from the roof of the White House alone with a Thompson machine gun? :auiqs.jpg:

C'mon, Coyote, quit evading. Ask Synthabolic first about how Trump was a dictator! Why aren't you curious? First things first. Why do so many get a free pass to make such absurd claims (like the election fraud was debunked) yet NEVER answer any questions or provide evidence supporting their claims! We call that MUD-SLINGING. Synth is an EXPERT in cop outs. Besides, as Synth just pointed out, I'm not smart enough to answer questions. I'm really a very dull boy, not the perspicacious individual that folks on the Left are.

Let me know when Synthaholic has given his/her erudite explanation complete with examples of Trump's "dictatorship," then I'll be glad to sit down and waste my valuable time detailing the hundreds of ways the Harriden Admin has already diminished my life that you won't believe, understand or agree with, and he/she/it/them just got into office.

• Ignoring subpoenas
  • Not putting forth nominees to be confirmed by the Senate, as required by the Constitution
  • Refusing to concede an election that even his own administration said was not stolen

He tried. He instructed the Military to protect the "Protesters" at the Capital and to use force. They refused. Rump ceased to be a Commander in Charge as of that moment.

That's about as close as I can stomach mentioning Rump and what CIC really means. Of course, I don't expect you to understand and it confuses the hell out of you that the Military not only said "NO" to Rump but NO a few times.

You are so full of shit. He never did anything of the sort, so you are simply a lying libtard.

And Rump really won the 2020 election in both EC and Total Votes, right.
Who ever claimed that? NO ONE.

It's all part of the "Big Lie".
That the democrats invented.

But in order to make the "Big Lie" work, the Military must be in on it and the Military told your bunch and your "Leader" to take a hike.
What are you smoking? Can you tell us so that we'll know to avoid it? I won't even bother asking you for even a speck of proof that any of that ever really happened because I know it doesn't exist except in your feverish (excuse for a) brain.

But you keep repeating that "Big Lie" over and over. We'll keep laughing at you.
Instead of laughing, why don't you simply produce all the evidence you've been hiding since last November and put the "Big Lie" to rest and settle the matter instead of flaming it? That all of the election fraud is BASELESS and DEBUNKED? I've heard that claim a THOUSAND times from hundreds of sources and yet not one of you can answer WHO debunked it all or HOW? Especially when the fallback of idiots like JackOfNoTrades is "the Courts!, the Courts!," except that a court dismissing or declining a case isn't proof of anything, you were all making these claims long before any of the cases even went TO the courts, and of course, there were already about EIGHTY shadow leftwing organizations already in PRINT taking credit as far back as February for stealing the election to ENSURE that Trump didn't serve a second term.

Other than that, you idiots have all the bases covered.

If Trump was a dictator he'd still be in office. Duh
Then he obviously wasn't a dictator if he couldn't get re-elected. Duh!
Nobody claimed that Trump was a dictator. Dumbass.

EXCEPT YOU, Fuckwit. :1peleas:

View attachment 509300

You were asked why you support Biden. You answered because he was the alternative. That you wanted to continue to live in America, not Trump's dictatorship. There it is in BLACK AND WHITE.

You called Trump a dictator, you said he was building a dictatorship. Well, you know what? Maybe Biddum's a dictator! He's done far more dictatorial things in his 6 months! We need to stop him now before he cements his hold over our democracy! I want to continue to live in America too!

You're a filthy fucking LIAR.
Because re-electing Trump would have been installing him for life. I didn't want that.

Why are you so fucking dense?
that is the dumbest statement i have heard on this message board in the nearly 10 yrs i've been here .here ya go ... View attachment 509344
I've clearly beaten you like a rented mule. :laugh:
You rent a mule to beat it? Should I remind you that a beaten jackass is the SYMBOL of your party? Synth, you've obviously beaten something, far too hard and often, but I can assure you that it hasn't been Yidnar or anyone else here. You're not only a bad liar, but you even lie to and delude yourself. Go seek help.

Don't try to get these stupid uneducated Moon Bats to rationalize their stupidity. Their response will be so convoluted that it will never make sense. Look at the examples in this thread.

If somebody voted for Joe Dufus and then ignored the fact he stole the election then basically they are brain dead.
What is the beef?

• Ignoring subpoenas

You are so full of shit. He never did anything of the sort, so you are simply a lying libtard.

But in order to make the "Big Lie" work, the Military must be in on it and the Military told your bunch and your "Leader" to take a hike.
What are you smoking? Can you tell us so that we'll know to avoid it? I won't even bother asking you for even a speck of proof that any of that ever really happened because I know it doesn't exist except in your feverish (excuse for a) brain.

But you keep repeating that "Big Lie" over and over. We'll keep laughing at you.
Instead of laughing, why don't you simply produce all the evidence you've been hiding since last November and put the "Big Lie" to rest and settle the matter instead of flaming it? That all of the election fraud is BASELESS and DEBUNKED? I've heard that claim a THOUSAND times from hundreds of sources and yet not one of you can answer WHO debunked it all or HOW? Especially when the fallback of idiots like JackOfNoTrades is "the Courts!, the Courts!," except that a court dismissing or declining a case isn't proof of anything, you were all making these claims long before any of the cases even went TO the courts, and of course, there were already about EIGHTY shadow leftwing organizations already in PRINT taking credit as far back as February for stealing the election to ENSURE that Trump didn't serve a second term.

50 State Certification of the results.

• Ignoring subpoenas

Without an audit of the disputed Democrat controlled districts.

• Ignoring subpoenas

So idiot, in other words, you are saying that if congress and Pence had NOT gone through with certifying the results on 1/6, then Trump would still be the legal president? Why do you keep evading the question of WHERE IS THE FUCKING PROOF OF WHO AND HOW THE FRAUD WAS DEBUNKED BEFORE the certification, while 10,000 media outlets were making that claim, practically THE DAY AFTER THE ELECTION?????????

Where?
How did the ENTIRE WORLD know the fraud was "baseless and debunked," "baseless and debunked," "baseless and debunked," on November 6, 2020 when I first heard it on TV network news????? I must have heard those same words used a THOUSAND times.

• Ignoring subpoenas

Bullshit.

In GA they counted, recounted, then recounted again before the republic Secretary of State certified the results as accurate and true.

• Ignoring subpoenas

Bullshit.

In GA they counted, recounted, then recounted again before the republic Secretary of State certified the results as accurate and true.
Most likely didn't want to get shot.

• Ignoring subpoenas

So idiot, in other words, you are saying that if congress and Pence had NOT gone through with certifying the results on 1/6, then Trump would still be the legal president? Why do you keep evading the question of WHERE IS THE FUCKING PROOF OF WHO AND HOW THE FRAUD WAS DEBUNKED BEFORE the certification, while 10,000 media outlets were making that claim, practically THE DAY AFTER THE ELECTION?????????

Where?
How did the ENTIRE WORLD know the fraud was "baseless and debunked," "baseless and debunked," "baseless and debunked," on November 6, 2020 when I first heard it on TV network news????? I must have heard those same words used a THOUSAND times.
The entering in to the federal government of the state certified election results by Mike Pence was merely ceremony. He did not by any statue of law have the ability to change the results.

• Ignoring subpoenas

Bullshit.

A recount is not an audit. That is just recounting the same fraudulent ballots.

Without the audit all we have is a stolen election by the Democrats.

The fact that people don't agree with you on the above doesn't mean that they're stupid or evil, or that they hate you or America. It simply means that they disagree with you.
People who support Trump believe anyone who doesn't follow Don the Con is stupid and evil, and a sizeable percentage believe violence is permissible if election results don't turn out in their favor.

Authoritarianism Among Trump Voters | Monmouth University Polling Institute

“Research on authoritarianism suggests that a fairly consistent proportion of the public has anti-democratic inclinations.

"The extent to which we see these authoritarian tendencies play out in public life depends on whether those views are given credibility by the society, particularly by its leaders."
how many cities did conservatives loot and burn in the recent months ?
Depends on if you consider Proud Boys and alt-right incels and thugs "conservative".
im sure some are you idiot ...how many businesses did they burn down and loot ? did they burn and loot more than blm and antifa ?

• Ignoring subpoenas

Bullshit.

Exactly. When they check the person that voted to make sure the person is real, qualified and alive, then we know for sure what the actual vote count is.

yidnar
Left wing killers now. Because you godbotherers wanted to force your filthy religion into the wombs of others, now the democrats are killers. You hypocrites.

How about when religious women have abortions then practice contraception whilst attending church? Believe me. That's what happens.
How does that fit with your silly God?

You people have the principles of alley cats to preach what others should do.
Do something about those kiddy fiddling priests you all support by attending church. Never thought of that did you?
You don't think much at all really.
You hypocrite.
listen to the filthy scumbag killer of the unborn deflect ..... when i call scum like you killers of the unborn i'm offering an olive branch since evil idiots like you take offence when someone calls a baby in the womb a person that has rights ... so instead of calling you a baby killer im calling you a killer of the unborn correct ? do you deny that a baby still in womb is unborn ? do you deny that said unborn is killed during an abortion ? you cant ! so you should embrace the title of killers of the unborn ...maybe put it on a shirt or a bumper sticker to show your support .... idiot .
"Unborn". Is that like the zombie "undead"?

Do you call acorns the "ungrown" trees? :auiqs.jpg:
does this look like a zombie to you scumbag !
1625589908698.png
supporting the killing of unborns like this makes you and others like you the embodiment of evil !

The entering in to the federal government of the state certified election results by Mike Pence was merely ceremony. He did not by any statue of law have the ability to change the results.

He still had the right as an American to have his voice be heard and try though.

Don't try to get these stupid uneducated Moon Bats to rationalize their stupidity. Their response will be so convoluted that it will never make sense. Look at the examples in this thread.

If somebody voted for Joe Dufus and then ignored the fact he stole the election then basically they are brain dead.
What is the beef?

Am able to get less & less factual information from this site, more and more hate filled propaganda. I have little respect of those flying the flag of progressive, And am truly appalled by the conspiracy laden fact less ranting of the far right.

• Ignoring subpoenas

Bullshit.

Fail.

Just like the "audit" fail in AZ.

Forum List

Back