🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I officially declare March as white people appreciation month

Some may find that offensive

Last edited:
D062nr3XgAELi3T.jpg

Under all that orange, Trump is white.

His base appreciates that he spends so much time watching Fox and learning "things".

White people are beautiful! Should be classified as a protected species so that future generations won't be deprived!
white beauty1.jpg

I appreciate myself all year long.

I do think the "appreciation" month social justice terrorists push on society is detrimental to the results they're supposedly trying to achieve. It seems like it's designed to cause more problems, so I don't wish to contribute.

Once we as a society recognize all of humanity is one race, racism will be a word with no meaning.

And by the way getting our own month isn't good enough. I want to get accepted for positions over black people that are more qualified than me.

I do think the "appreciation" month social justice terrorists push on society is detrimental to the results they're supposedly trying to achieve. It seems like it's designed to cause more problems, so I don't wish to contribute.

Once we as a society recognize all of humanity is one race, racism will be a word with no meaning.
race4443.jpg

View attachment 248880

LOL!

This is never going to happen. The same idiots who claim “there is only race....” are the idiots who are most likely to be “anti-racist”, and most of those people are profoundly racist against white people.

What will actually end racism is international separation.

Forum List

Back