I Really Wanted To Hug That Pretty Arab Woman, …But…

About 10 years ago, I lived next door to a young (about 28) Arab woman. I only spoke to her 3 times. She was very attractive, nice smile, friendly, and did not wear a hijab, or any middle eastern clothing.

She heard me playing my guitar and my mandolin, on my patio (right next to hers), and complimented me. Everything deemed to point straight to a cheerful, romantic hookup beginning to happen, despite my much older age > 61 , although I looked more like 40 (I’ve always looked young for my age). Everything that is, until she told me her name. I forget now what it was, but I remember it was clearly Arabic.

So here I was falling for an Arab girl of rare beauty and grace, liked me and my music. I didn’t know if she was Muslim or not, and I couldn’t bring myself to ask her. What if she had told me she was ? And then I would have had to politely excuse myself and go into my apartment, somewhat impolitely closing the door with her standing there (not good).

It’s possible she was not Muslim. Some Arabs are Christian, although the chances were very slim. I always wondered about this. What if you meet a Muslim woman, you like her, BUT you’ll be opening a Pandora’s Box of unpredictable ramifications. One has to think about the family of this person. With non-Muslims I would hardly give the family much thought. If they didn’t approve of me, that’s their tough luck.

With Muslims however, it’s a whole nother ballgame. Non-approval from Muslim family members could mean an “honor killing” of the lady you are dating, or marrying. Or it could mean an assassination of you yourself. Wil you walk to your mailbox one day, and a car drives by, and bullets fly at you ? Or you start your car one day, and it explodes ? Lots of really bad possibilities. Some of these extreme disapproval could even come from Muslims outside the family, like radical activists, or mosque members. I’m sure some USMB egomaniacs will claim that nothing would stop them, but that just cheap talk.

I saw that woman in WalMArt one day and said hello, but I kept on walking, even though that’s not what I wanted. The consequences of a Muslim/non-Muslim pairing, are an interesting thing to contemplate. I’d say it lends itself to a lot of underestimation. What if we had a daughter. At age 9, would she be expected to be marriage-arranged to some middle-aged Muslim guy ? Would we argue about drinking alcohol, or having pork products in the kitchen ? Might I have to witness the (illegal) killing of animals on Eid al Adha ? And these are just for starters.

For Muslim men and non-Muslim women, it’s far worse. What would the Muslim guy use to beat his wife with ? A bull whip ? Cat of Nine Tails ? A large stick ? Better to contemplate these questions, than just jump right into what you could regret later.

People who haven’t read the Koran, are oblivious to what different worlds Muslims and non-Muslims live in. If you are a non-Muslim, and you marry (or even just date) a Muslim, you may be acquiring a llot more than just the one person you’re hitching up to.

If she's dating you she can't be that much of a muslim. There is a Tom Hanks movie where he goes to Dubai and falls in love with a muslim woman. They have to sneak because she would be killed sleeping with an infidel.

I know lots of Christian arabs called Chaldeans. They will only let their American born daugthers marry other Chaldeans. No Americans. Even if she has to marry a cousin. They are disgusting. Yes you do have to put up with the crazy family even if they are christians. They aren't going to kill your ass. Relax wimp.

The part that bothered me about you the most is that you would get up and walk away when you found out she's a muslim. If I knew you were that kind of person I wouldn't talk to you even as a white christian american. What a mean person you must be to do that. Or fucked up in the head. But I try to stay away from people who act like such huge assholes for no good reason. Just get up and walk away and close the door? Why? What a nut job you must be. You'd be doing her a favor if you got up and walked out but how fucking rude and weird. Why? Why couldn't you be friendly and nice to a muslim woman? Because you are ignorant?

No you didn't look 40 to a 28 year old girl you looked 80.

It's not rare beauty and grace. A lot of 28 year old girls are beautiful. You clearly haven't met very many muslims at this point in your life.

"That kind of person" ? that shows you are entirely clueless about Islam. And if you're OK with it, HERE"S what you're OK with >>

MAss murder (Koran 8:12.....8;39..... 9:5.... 9:123, etc

Wife-beating (Koran 4:34)

Rape (Koran 4:24)

Pedophilia (Koran 65:4) etc

My times up in the public library. Been here 2.5 hours. Off the computer now.

Hey, don't stop there.
  • Beheadings.....
"And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel. And the LORD said unto Moses, 'Take all the heads of the people and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.'" (Numbers 25:3-4)​
  • Nailing Heads to the Floor in Not-at-all-a-Monty-Python-Sketch...
"Then Jael Heber's wife took a nail of the tent, and took an hammer in her hand, and went softly unto him, and smote the nail into his temples, and fastened it into the ground: for he was fast asleep and weary. So he died." (Judges 4:21)
  • Earth as cannibal....
And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods. They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation. And all Israel that were round about them fled at the cry of them: for they said, Lest the earth swallow us up also. And there came out a fire from the LORD, and consumed the two hundred and fifty men that offered incense." (Numbers 16:32-35)​
  • Infanticide...
    "And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle. And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead." (Exodus 12:29-30) ....
"And Moses said, Thus saith the LORD, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt: And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts." (Exodus 11:4-5)
  • Infanticide, Sadistic Version that makes Adam Lanza Look Like and Amateur..
"Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks!".(Psalm 137:9)​

• Infanticide AND Rape of the victims' mothers (double feature)...
"Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished." (Isaiah 13:15-16)​

• Germ warfare.......
"Either three years' famine; or three months to be destroyed before thy foes, while that the sword of thine enemies overtaketh thee; or else three days the sword of the LORD, even the pestilence, in the land, and the angel of the LORD destroying throughout all the coasts of Israel..." (I Chronicles 21:12)

"So the LORD sent pestilence upon Israel: and there fell of Israel seventy thousand men." (I Chronicles 21:14)​
  • Racial Genocide...
"And there came out against them Zerah the Ethiopian with an host of a thousand thousand, and three hundred chariots..." (II Chronicles 14:9)

So the LORD smote the Ethiopians before Asa, and before Judah; and the Ethiopians fled. (II Chronicles 14:12)​
  • Non-racial Genocide....
"And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter." (I Samuel 6:19)​

• Religious Tolerance....
"And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God..." (Deuteronomy 13: 5)

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;" (Deuteronomy 13: 6)

"Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people." (Deuteronomy 13:8-9)

"Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword." (Deuteronomy 13:15)​

• Mass Annihilation ....
"Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass." (I Samuel 15:2-3)​

• Mass Annihilation but with War Spoils...
"And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain." (Deuteronomy 2:34)

"And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Hesbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities we took for a prey to ourselves." (Deuteronomy 3:6-7)
"Shouldn't be a total loss..."​
  • Still More Mass Annihilation:
"And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword." (Joshua 6:21)​

• Still STILL more Mass Annihilation....
"Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the nations which ye shall possess served their gods, upon the high mountains, and upon the hills, and under every green tree: And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place."​

Stonings --- we'll do these separately. Bandwidth you know.

About 10 years ago, I lived next door to a young (about 28) Arab woman. I only spoke to her 3 times. She was very attractive, nice smile, friendly, and did not wear a hijab, or any middle eastern clothing.

She heard me playing my guitar and my mandolin, on my patio (right next to hers), and complimented me. Everything deemed to point straight to a cheerful, romantic hookup beginning to happen, despite my much older age > 61 , although I looked more like 40 (I’ve always looked young for my age). Everything that is, until she told me her name. I forget now what it was, but I remember it was clearly Arabic.

So here I was falling for an Arab girl of rare beauty and grace, liked me and my music. I didn’t know if she was Muslim or not, and I couldn’t bring myself to ask her. What if she had told me she was ? And then I would have had to politely excuse myself and go into my apartment, somewhat impolitely closing the door with her standing there (not good).

It’s possible she was not Muslim. Some Arabs are Christian, although the chances were very slim. I always wondered about this. What if you meet a Muslim woman, you like her, BUT you’ll be opening a Pandora’s Box of unpredictable ramifications. One has to think about the family of this person. With non-Muslims I would hardly give the family much thought. If they didn’t approve of me, that’s their tough luck.

With Muslims however, it’s a whole nother ballgame. Non-approval from Muslim family members could mean an “honor killing” of the lady you are dating, or marrying. Or it could mean an assassination of you yourself. Wil you walk to your mailbox one day, and a car drives by, and bullets fly at you ? Or you start your car one day, and it explodes ? Lots of really bad possibilities. Some of these extreme disapproval could even come from Muslims outside the family, like radical activists, or mosque members. I’m sure some USMB egomaniacs will claim that nothing would stop them, but that just cheap talk.

I saw that woman in WalMArt one day and said hello, but I kept on walking, even though that’s not what I wanted. The consequences of a Muslim/non-Muslim pairing, are an interesting thing to contemplate. I’d say it lends itself to a lot of underestimation. What if we had a daughter. At age 9, would she be expected to be marriage-arranged to some middle-aged Muslim guy ? Would we argue about drinking alcohol, or having pork products in the kitchen ? Might I have to witness the (illegal) killing of animals on Eid al Adha ? And these are just for starters.

For Muslim men and non-Muslim women, it’s far worse. What would the Muslim guy use to beat his wife with ? A bull whip ? Cat of Nine Tails ? A large stick ? Better to contemplate these questions, than just jump right into what you could regret later.

People who haven’t read the Koran, are oblivious to what different worlds Muslims and non-Muslims live in. If you are a non-Muslim, and you marry (or even just date) a Muslim, you may be acquiring a llot more than just the one person you’re hitching up to.

If she's dating you she can't be that much of a muslim. There is a Tom Hanks movie where he goes to Dubai and falls in love with a muslim woman. They have to sneak because she would be killed sleeping with an infidel.

I know lots of Christian arabs called Chaldeans. They will only let their American born daugthers marry other Chaldeans. No Americans. Even if she has to marry a cousin. They are disgusting. Yes you do have to put up with the crazy family even if they are christians. They aren't going to kill your ass. Relax wimp.

The part that bothered me about you the most is that you would get up and walk away when you found out she's a muslim. If I knew you were that kind of person I wouldn't talk to you even as a white christian american. What a mean person you must be to do that. Or fucked up in the head. But I try to stay away from people who act like such huge assholes for no good reason. Just get up and walk away and close the door? Why? What a nut job you must be. You'd be doing her a favor if you got up and walked out but how fucking rude and weird. Why? Why couldn't you be friendly and nice to a muslim woman? Because you are ignorant?

No you didn't look 40 to a 28 year old girl you looked 80.

It's not rare beauty and grace. A lot of 28 year old girls are beautiful. You clearly haven't met very many muslims at this point in your life.

"That kind of person" ? that shows you are entirely clueless about Islam. And if you're OK with it, HERE"S what you're OK with >>

MAss murder (Koran 8:12.....8;39..... 9:5.... 9:123, etc

Wife-beating (Koran 4:34)

Rape (Koran 4:24)

Pedophilia (Koran 65:4) etc

My times up in the public library. Been here 2.5 hours. Off the computer now.

Hey, don't stop there.
  • Beheadings.....
"And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel. And the LORD said unto Moses, 'Take all the heads of the people and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.'" (Numbers 25:3-4)​
"Then Jael Heber's wife took a nail of the tent, and took an hammer in her hand, and went softly unto him, and smote the nail into his temples, and fastened it into the ground: for he was fast asleep and weary. So he died." (Judges 4:21)
  • Earth as cannibal....
And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods. They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation. And all Israel that were round about them fled at the cry of them: for they said, Lest the earth swallow us up also. And there came out a fire from the LORD, and consumed the two hundred and fifty men that offered incense." (Numbers 16:32-35)​
  • Infanticide...
    "And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle. And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead." (Exodus 12:29-30) ....
"And Moses said, Thus saith the LORD, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt: And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts." (Exodus 11:4-5)
"Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks!".(Psalm 137:9)​

"Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished." (Isaiah 13:15-16)​

• Germ warfare.......
"Either three years' famine; or three months to be destroyed before thy foes, while that the sword of thine enemies overtaketh thee; or else three days the sword of the LORD, even the pestilence, in the land, and the angel of the LORD destroying throughout all the coasts of Israel..." (I Chronicles 21:12)

"So the LORD sent pestilence upon Israel: and there fell of Israel seventy thousand men." (I Chronicles 21:14)​
  • Racial Genocide...
"And there came out against them Zerah the Ethiopian with an host of a thousand thousand, and three hundred chariots..." (II Chronicles 14:9)

So the LORD smote the Ethiopians before Asa, and before Judah; and the Ethiopians fled. (II Chronicles 14:12)​
"And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter." (I Samuel 6:19)​

"And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God..." (Deuteronomy 13: 5)

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;" (Deuteronomy 13: 6)

"Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people." (Deuteronomy 13:8-9)

"Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword." (Deuteronomy 13:15)​

• Mass Annihilation ....
"Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass." (I Samuel 15:2-3)​

"And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain." (Deuteronomy 2:34)

"And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Hesbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities we took for a prey to ourselves." (Deuteronomy 3:6-7)
"And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword." (Joshua 6:21)​

"Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the nations which ye shall possess served their gods, upon the high mountains, and upon the hills, and under every green tree: And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place."​

Remember just over 100 years ago we treated women like second class citizens? How come Jesus didn't tell us that was wrong 1900 years earlier?

Let's Go Get Stoned (apologies to Ray Charles) (continued from post 81)
  • They'll Stone you when you try to be so good.....
If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city. Deuteronomy 22:23-24
  • They'll stone you just like they said they would....
If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her ... and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate: And the damsel's father shall say ... these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. ... But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die. Deuteronomy 22:13-21
  • They'll stone you when you're tying to go home....
If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers ... thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 13:5-10
  • Then they'll stone you when you're there all alone...
If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother ... Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city ... And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21
  • They'll stone you when you're trying to make a buck....
Achan ... took of the accursed thing. ... And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones. ... So the LORD turned from the fierceness of his anger. Joshua 7:1-26
  • They'll stone you and then they'll say "good luck"....
And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him. Leviticus 24:16
  • But I would not feel so all alone ----------- EVERYBODY must get stoned.
If there be found among you ... that ... hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them ... Then shalt thou ... stone them with stones, till they die. Deuteronomy 17:2-5
(see also "Religious Tolerance" above)

If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers ... thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 13:5-10

A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:27

Whosoever ... giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones. Leviticus 20:2

Thou didst blaspheme God and the king. And then carry him out, and stone him, that he may die. 1 Kings 21:10
  • --- And that means EVERYBODY ..... right down to the cattle...
If an ox gore a man or a woman, that they die: then the ox shall be surely stoned. Exodus 21:28

/---- We understand how a man expressing interest in a beautiful woman repulses you.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You might have missed the best piece of ass you've ever had. And for what? Some asinine paranoid bullshit....

Beyond stupid

There are just 2 questions. The first applies to PEOPLE associated with Islamization. Your job is to identify them and state how they are associated with Islamization. The second question is THINGS associated with Islamization. I have to go get it from another thread so bear with me for a minute or 2.

OK. Here's your Quiz. Prepare to discover what has deliberately been omitted from your TV programs, radio, websites, etc.
Identify all the names and what the association with Islamization is. Then identify all the things and how they are associated. No fake answers now. I know who/what all of these are. Every single one. And don't feel bad if you don't do too well. No Islamapologist ever got more than 5% on this quiz. Most got zero.

Names associated with Stealth Jihad (AKA Islamization)

Ibin Taamiyah, the Madhi, Sheik Ahmed Yassin, Sami al-Arian, Ramadan Abdallah Shallah, Mazen al-Najjar, Richard A. Clarke, Imam Muzzamil Siddiqui, Susan Douglas, Peter DiGangi, William Bennetta, Gilbert Sewall , Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, al-Hajj Talib'Abur, Rashid Sahmsi Ali, Khalid Latif, Omar Mohammedi, Joe Kaufman, Chantal Carnes, Hasan al-Banna (creator of the Muslim Brotherhood-I'll give you that one), Tariq Ramadan, Siraj Wahhaj, Mozen Mokhtar, Nouman Ali Khan, Abdul Malik , Imam Jamal Badawi, Br. Jawad Ahmad, Hassan Abbas, Mullah Abdul Rashid Ghazi, Sheik Mjed 'Abd al-Rahman al-Firian, Prince Sultan Ibn Abd al-'Aziz, Ali al-Ahmed, Itamar Marcus, Barbara Cook, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab, Ahmed Omar Abu Ali, Mohammed Osman Idris, Mohammed el-Yacoubi, Abu Abdullah, Baitullah Mehsud, Yunis al-Astal, Zeyno Baran, Aaron Klein, Muhammad Abdel-El, Sheik Yasser Hamad, Nur Mohammad, Ahmed Yassin (deceased), Sheik Abdel Rahman, Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid AL Maktoum, NJ Judge Joseph Charles, Abdullah Azzam, Thomas Klocek, Fazlur Rehman Khalil , Mohammad Elachmi Hamdi, Bat Ye'or, Max Steenberghe, Anders Fogh Ramussen, Paul Jeeves, Yusuf al-Qarodawi, Bashar al-Assad, Robert S. Leiken, Theo Van Gogh, Michel Gurfinkel, Imam Ahmed Salam, Piet Hein Donner, Miguel Angel Toma , Salah Yassin, Hassan Nasrallah, Ahmed Assad Barakat, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Bashar al-Assad, Adolpho Aguilar Zinser, Joseph Farah, Nabil al-Marabh, Raed Hijazi, David Harris, Syed Mumtaz Ali, Omar Ahmad, Ibrahim Hooper, Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, Dr. Paul Williams , Hassan al Turabi, Clement Rodney Hampton-El, Kevin James, Warner MacKenzie, Sayeed Abdul A'la Maududi, Abdullah Yusef Ali, Mohammed Marmaduke Pickthall, Nessim Joseph Dawood, Mohammed Habib Shakir, Arthur John Arberry, Aqsa Parvez, Atefeh Rajabi, Francis Bok, Michael Coren, Homaidan Ali Al-Turki, Sheik Saleh Al-Fawzan, Paul Marshall, Koenraad Elst, Tom Clancy, Phil Alden Robinson, Michael Graham, Thomas Klocek, Stephen Coughlin, Hasham Islam, Steven Emerson, Mordechai Nisan, Abduraman Alamoudi, Ramadan Abdallah Shallah, Musa Abu Marzook, Keith Ellison, Abdullah al-Arian, ,Jamal-al-Din al-Afghani, James Woolsey, Walid Phares, Guy Rodgers, Brigitte Gabriel, Robert Spencer, Paul Sperry, P.David Gaubatz, Chris Gaubatz, Stefanie Creswell, Charety Zhe, Adnan el-Shukrijumah, Jaffar the Pilot, Mohammad Weiss Rasool, Brian P. Fairchild, Peter M. Leitner, Sergeant Naveed I. Butt, Bill Bratton, William Taylor, Youssef Aboul-Enein, Jamal Barzinji, Ingrid Mattson, Safaa Zarzour, Khalid Iqbal, James "Yousef" Yee, Ahmed Alwani, Taja Alwani, Warith Deen Umar, Tom Harrington, John Guandolo, Patrick Sookhdeo, Gaddoor Saidi, Muhammad Usmani, Mahdi Bray, Ali al-Timimi, Maulana Abdul Ala Maududi, Sayyid Quth, Zaid Shakir, Hamdan al-Shalawi, Muhammed al-Qudhaieen, Omar Shain, Hani Hanjour, Kenneth Williams, Edward Sloan, Ismail Elbarasse, Sheik Omar Abdul-Rahman, George Sadler, Mohammed Akram Adlouni, Zeid al-Noman, Shukri Aby Baker, Mohammad El-Mezain, Ghassan Elashi, Sayyid Syeed, Bassem Osman, Ahmed Elkadi, Mahboob Khan, Suhail Khan, Mufid Abdulgader, Abdelhaleem Ashqar, Frank Gaffney, Sue Myrick, Abuhena Saifulislam, Ali "the American" Mohamed, Juan Zarate, Hisham Altalib, Mohammed Shamma, Ahmad Sakr, Abdullah bin Laden, Mohamed Jamal Khalifah, Ahmad Mohamed Ali, Joey Musmar, Lina Morales, Donald Lavey, Sibel Dinez Edmonds, Khalid Duran, Muhammad Hishm Kabbani, Ali Ahmed, Agha Jafri, Michael Rolince, John M. Cole, Dr. Ziad Asali, James Margolin, Foria Younis, John B. Vincent, John O'Neill, Ivien C. Smith, Salam al-Marayati, Tom Reynolds, Khaled Saffuri, Agha Saeed, Mohammed al-Hanooti, Sue VanBaalen, Sister Sue, Michael Scheuer, Michael Waller, David Forte, Sheikh Mamza Yusuf, Ihsan Bagby, Abd al-Rahman al-Rashed, Serge Trifkovic, Irshad Manji, Imam Mohamad Adam el-Sheikh, Yvonne Haddad, Warith Deen Umar, Taha al-Alwani, Ali al-Timimi, J.M. Rodwell, Dr. Ali Sina, John Esposito, Karen Armstrong, Saad al-Sharani, Suleiman Alwan, Farid Esack, Sheikh Faysal Mawlawi, Ali Abd al Rahman al-Faqasi al-Ghamdi, Saul al-Rashid, Abderraouf Jdey, Faruq al-Tunisi, Adam Gadahn, Andre Carson, Issa al-Britani, Aafia Siddiqui, Kamran Akhtar, Gary Harter, Iyman Faris, Hesham Hadayet, Hala Mohammed Sadeq El-Awadly, Anwar al-Awlaki, Pamela L. Rhames, Michael S. Tutko, David C. Kane, Nick Pindulic, Suzanne E. Spaulding, Sen. Patrick Leahy, Sen. John Kyl, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Sen. Paul Sarbanes, Bill Baker, Rep. David Bonior, Rep. John Conyers, Rep. John Dingell, Robert M. Blitzer, Louis Freeh, Thomas Pickard, Carol Motyka, Marsha Parrish, Yola Haber, Doug Balin, Rep. Anthony Weiner, Roderick L. Beverly, Caroline Glick, Shelomo Alfassa, Hadia Roberts, Margaret Gulotta, Emanuel "Manny" Johnson Jr., Esther Pan
Your so called Islamization quiz is beyond dumb. .... :cuckoo:

I personally know, or have meet, or listened to lectures by several of the people on your so called list of "stealth jihadi's". Which is an idiotic term to describe something that doesn't exist. .... :dunno:

I'll give you 1 more chance to ask me a "normal" question about muslims or Islam. ..... :cool:
1. The list is not a list of "stealth jihadis". as you described it. Many people on the lisyt are exactly the opposites of "jihadis". Many of them are protectionists, leading the fight AGAINST the jihadists. In case you have reading comprehension problems, I will clarify that I said the list "applies to PEOPLE associated with Islamization" I didn't say they were associated with Islamization, negatively. Some are . Some aren't.

As for stealth jihad, for you to say it doesn't exist, is either a baldfaced lie, or a display of massive ignorance. There are plenty of whole books written about Stealth Jihad (AKA Islamization), and these are available for anyone to read. One thing is for sure. You won't get this information on the MSM. They take great pains to keep it covered.

Partial list of Islamization books

They Must be Stopped by Brigitte Gabriel

Stealth Jihad by Robert Spencer

The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America ---- by Andrew McCarthy

American Jihad: The Terrorists Living Among Us ----- by Steven Emerson

Because They Hate ---- by Brigitte Gabriel

Hating America ------ by John Gibson

Stop the Islamization of America ----- by Pamela Geller

Secrets of the Kingdom: The Inside Story of the Secret Saudi-U.S. Connection ------ by Gerald Posner

The Brotherhood: America's Next Great Enemy ------ by Erik Stakelbeck

Outrage ----- by Dick Morris & Eileen McGann

Infiltration ------ by Paul Sperry

The 9/11 Commission Report

The Truth About Muhammad ------ by Robert Spencer

In Mortal Danger ------- by Tom Tancredo

State of Emergency ----- by Pat Buchanan

Muslim Mafia ----- by P.David Gaubatz & Paul Sperry

The stealth jihadists are quite open about their stealth jihad efforts to Islamize America, from within it's institutions and culture. None more so than the infamous Muslim Brotherhood's "Explanatory Memorandum" of May 22, 1991, discovered by FBI agents, with a treasure trove of Muslim Brotherhood information, in the sub-basement of Ismail Elbarrase, in Virginia.

The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).

Much more can be seen in the book Muslim Mafia, which was written by undercover investigators who penetrated the deepest lairs of CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations), and xeroxed 52 pages of the internal documents, and published them in the book.

undercover.jpg

Chris Gaubataz, undercover posing as a CAIR supporter, with Ibrahim Hooper, one of CAIR leaders at a CAIR table at a convention.

091012awad.JPG
Chris here with Nihad Awad, CAIR director, and co-founder, during the undercover investigation. Awad is commonly known as Jihad Awad, among FBI agents. One of his most famous statements is >> "I am in support of the Hamas movement"

51v5nkxQ7vL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

CAIR was linked to terrorist funding of Hamas in the 2008 US vs Holy Land Foundation trial.

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-28_11-16-10.jpeg
    upload_2017-6-28_11-16-10.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 17
George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, George Bush and the Pope all disagree with you.
I would hate to think that the Pope would be agreeing with me. He's a loon. But his country is right on. They don't recognize Islam as a religion (of course not) And George Bush is one of the biggest Muslim ass-kissers of all time.

You might have missed the best piece of ass you've ever had. And for what? Some asinine paranoid bullshit....
Beyond stupid
It is "beyond stupid" to call the recognition of the danger of Islam "asinine paranoid bullshit"

Just because you haven't done your homework on Islam, and are clueless, doesn't mean you should disparage those who are picking up the slack for you.

Beyond stupid
It is "beyond stupid" to call the recognition of the danger of Islam "asinine paranoid bullshit"

Just because you haven't done your homework on Islam, and are clueless, doesn't mean you should disparage those who are picking up the slack for you.
Fucking the hot chic next door who happens to be of Arab descent has NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM, or your paranoia.

Hey, don't stop there.
  • Beheadings.....
  • Earth as cannibal....
  • Infanticide...

• Germ warfare.......

• Racial Genocide...

• Mass Annihilation ....

So you are giving Isalm and all its vile immorality/illegality a pass ? You're OK with it ?

Posting a few passages from the Old Testament doesn't erase away the current crisis of Islam penetrating America (and the rest of the sane world) with its violent lunacy.

I went to public school in New York City. My classes were 90% Jews. I rarely saw any violence from them. It is Muslims who have a violence doctrine, as well as other things illegal under US laws, and they who appear to be unwilling to assimilate into US law and culture. Instead they are trying to Isalmize us. Whether you know this or not, doesn't change a damn thing.

Remember just over 100 years ago we treated women like second class citizens? How come Jesus didn't tell us that was wrong 1900 years earlier?
He did. he said "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you." Don't go bashing Jesus.

If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city. Deuteronomy 22:23-24
If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her ... and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate: And the damsel's father shall say ... these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. ... But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die. Deuteronomy 22:13-21
If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother ... Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city ... And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21
Achan ... took of the accursed thing. ... And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones. ... So the LORD turned from the fierceness of his anger. Joshua 7:1-26
And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him. Leviticus 24:16
If there be found among you ... that ... hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them ... Then shalt thou ... stone them with stones, till they die. Deuteronomy 17:2-5

A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:27

Whosoever ... giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones. Leviticus 20:2

Thou didst blaspheme God and the king. And then carry him out, and stone him, that he may die. 1 Kings 21:10
If an ox gore a man or a woman, that they die: then the ox shall be surely stoned. Exodus 21:28
In case you haven't noticed, it isn't Jews who are knocking down tall buildings, shooting US troops in Fort Hood, killing masses oif people in San Bernardino, and gays in Orlando, FL Or engagin in 1000s of instances of Isalmization

In case you haven't noticed, it isn't Jews who are knocking down tall buildings, shooting US troops in Fort Hood, killing masses oif people in San Bernardino, and gays in Orlando, FL Or engagin in 1000s of instances of Isalmization

In case you haven't noticed you're running away from your own point, which was "here's what's in the Quran and look how singularly violent it is". Whelp-- that 'singluarly' part is bullshit, and I just showed you why. And you can't handle it. Just as you can't handle an opening from an attractive woman because you'd rather bundle yourself in your own sicko paranoia.

I'm ba-aaaaaaaaackk! I got 1 more hour on this library computer. I'm waiting.
I doubt you're at any library.

More like some mental institution that allows you a couple of hours internet time if you take your meds and behave yourself. .... :cuckoo: .. :lol:

Fucking the hot chic next door who happens to be of Arab descent has NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM, or your paranoia.
The OP explained it. So have thousands of TV news reports for 16 year now. What cave have you been living in ? :rolleyes:

If your bodily urges are too much for your brain and common sense, that's YOUR problem.

So you are giving Isalm and all its vile immorality/illegality a pass ? You're OK with it ?

I made no comment on it. What I did do was give you the perspective that you're hiding from.

Posting a few passages from the Old Testament doesn't erase away the current crisis of Islam penetrating America (and the rest of the sane world) with its violent lunacy.

It doesn't 'erase' anything. It provides you a needed window. It's those cherries you choose to not-pick. You can not-pick them all you want but it doesn't make them disappear. To mix a metaphor, you're fixating on the fact that a tree exists while ignoring the fact that you're standing in a forest.

I went to public school in New York City. My classes were 90% Jews. I rarely saw any violence from them. It is Muslims who have a violence doctrine, as well as other things illegal under US laws, and they who appear to be unwilling to assimilate into US law and culture. Instead they are trying to Isalmize us. Whether you know this or not, doesn't change a damn thing.

I went travelling the world and where it was practical hung out with Arabs. You know, people with scary-monster names. And I never saw any violence from them. Not "rarely" but "never". Nor did anybody try to "assimilate" anybody else. If I had a question about their culture they were open in answering. Otherwise, we simply went about life like normal people. Because that's what normal people do.

Whether you have the balls to do that or not --- and going by your OP you clearly don't ---- doesn't change a damn thing.

More like some mental institution that allows you a couple of hours internet time if you take your meds and behave yourself. .... :cuckoo: .. :lol:
Not a very good cover for a surrender, and capitulation to ignorance, with a full display of incomptence and inability to handle the Islamization Quiz, which you now have a ZERO on. One more Quiz zero. Ho hum.

As for the library, if you have a modicum of computer savvy, you could check the IP address, and not only know that it is a public library, you could determine which one and where it is. But if you're thinking of coming for me, caution, I am well armed, and licensed.

upload_2017-6-28_12-10-29.jpeg

I'm ba-aaaaaaaaackk! I got 1 more hour on this library computer. I'm waiting.

If he is at a library he's clearly wasting his time copying down the contents of the Riyadh phone book when he could be actually soaking up some knowledge, the antidote to that self-absorbed paranoia shit.

I guess that's his idea of adventure --- to be that near to the paranoia-poison while defiantly ignoring it.
What a man.

Forum List

Back