I remember when Republicans believed in Long Term Planning. What happened?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Their only long term planning is to get re elected.

They don't have the money for an infrastructure plan. They already gave it away to billionaires and corporations.

They cut job training at a time when the US has a record breaking six million jobs.

As I linked to before, they abolished the fund used to clean up oil spills and got rid of the regulations put into place that would prevent another Gulf/BP oil disaster. It's only a matter of time.

What's hilarious is the fact Republicans will cry for links but don't read them when you post them. Remember:
I'm shocked at how well Trump is keeping jobs from moving overseas

After the disastrous Bush years, for awhile, the GOP base saw the truth. Then they eventually rationalized and convinced themselves it was all Democrats.

When the country is making money, you don't get rid of sources of revenue. You make money and save it for the next recession.

Republicans can't possibly believe there will never be another recession, or do they?

most important thing is rebuild the Military and secure the Border DeanRD .

They don't have the money for an infrastructure plan. They already gave it away to billionaires and corporations.

They cut job training at a time when the US has a record breaking six million jobs.

As I linked to before, they abolished the fund used to clean up oil spills and got rid of the regulations put into place that would prevent another Gulf/BP oil disaster. It's only a matter of time.

What's hilarious is the fact Republicans will cry for links but don't read them when you post them. Remember:

After the disastrous Bush years, for awhile, the GOP base saw the truth. Then they eventually rationalized and convinced themselves it was all Democrats.

When the country is making money, you don't get rid of sources of revenue. You make money and save it for the next recession.

Republicans can't possibly believe there will never be another recession, or do they?
No money for an infrastructure plan?

What color is the sky in your world?

• Banned

No money for an infrastructure plan?

What color is the sky in your world?
Republicans used it already to give tax cuts to billionaires and corporations.

Where have YOU been?

Thank you Pres. Trump!! ...
PXFML-9R8rIYd7U3gJg01nJrBdgKmAzBs9isbE6nV3KRY7nz7SqprA76-L2QxezVlLD_2O4-ckOLgfhEZ0-W4YSCt-OfmXNX5_dr=s0-d-e1-ft

Forum List

Back