I S I S Captures Route Irish. This Contradicts Dempsey Saying Iraq Under Control.

Her thread title is unequivocal. 'Captures' is a precise word with a clear meaning. A road in the hands of the enemy is a road you can't use, period.

She will have to prove that, with RELIABLE sources, in order not to lose her money.

You may not get an answer for a while. She's been dispatched on a secret mission to rescue hostages in Syria. While there, she'll lead an international consortium on economic theory via Skype. She's very busy.

I'm almost certain how she made her mistake here;
I'll put up a thousand bucks with a mutually agreed to arbiter; I am betting that the Baghdad/Airport road has not been under the control of ISIS,

blocking all traffic to and from those two end points, shutting down all such traffic, since the time you claimed it was...

1. the holder of the money must be mutually agreed to.

2. you must provide proof of your claim to the satisfaction of the arbiter, the holder of the money.

3. your claim, to be clear, is that ISIS controls the road. Period. No half-ass bullshit that they 'control' it because they can fire mortars at it, or set IED's on it, or snipe at it. Nothing less than control.

4. you must be willing to deposit the money with the arbiter. No IOU's. No promises.

5. The arbiter's decision is final.

No, shit-for-brains, this is NOT what's meant by captured:

"blocking all traffic to and from those two end points, shutting down all such traffic, since the time you claimed it was"

I thought you said you were in the military??? What a poser. You have about as much military experience as Hillary Clinton does.

Here, let me school you, genius. Taken or captured means ISIS has the ability to deny access to us and our allies. It means they've successfully carried out ambushes, planted IEDs, or have successfully attacked anywhere along the road that renders it inaccessible for our normal purposes.

I know you're completely unqualified to talk about this subject, but I'd think you'd at least understand basic logistics.

You think 100% of that road...OR ANY ROAD....has to be under control to deny access????

The OP stands. You can't even understand the most basic assumptions of this thread. Or the Iraq discussion. You owe me money because ISIS has successfully denied access. Now jump to it.

lol, what a backtrack.

Anyone not see this coming?

The bet stands. I'll bet you $1000 ISIS does not control the Baghdad/airport road.

Typical liberal. Just like Gruber.

Play wordgames that have absolutely nothing with reality.

Shut the fuck up, liar. You proved you don't have the first clue what people on the ground understand about Route Irish.

What a poser.

You were never in the military. Maybe washing dishes....LOL

You've admitted you were lying. My work here is finished.

Oh, look the little clerk wants to play word games.

They've denied access.

Dempsey's out there claiming Iraq's all under control.

Anyone with a brain knows I'm exactly right.

But keep playing with your papers dingbat.

Prove that no traffic is going to and from the green zone to the airport.

ONE OUNCE of proof.

What better sign that someone's a lying POS then to back your claim up with a thousand bucks and that loser runs for the hills.

Where'd ya go, Carb?????????

You RANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, didn't ya. Pathological liar.

We all know you don't know shit about Iraq.

Come time for put up or shut up you RANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. LOL

:banana2:

I'll put up a thousand bucks with a mutually agreed to arbiter; I am betting that the Baghdad/Airport road has not been under the control of ISIS,

blocking all traffic to and from those two end points, shutting down all such traffic, since the time you claimed it was...

2. you must provide proof of your claim to the satisfaction of the arbiter, the holder of the money.

3. your claim, to be clear, is that ISIS controls the road. Period. No half-ass bullshit that they 'control' it because they can fire mortars at it, or set IED's on it, or snipe at it. Nothing less than control.

4. you must be willing to deposit the money with the arbiter. No IOU's. No promises.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say she declines....and claims that she never said that.

Her thread title is unequivocal. 'Captures' is a precise word with a clear meaning. A road in the hands of the enemy is a road you can't use, period.

She will have to prove that, with RELIABLE sources, in order not to lose her money.

I get it. You sit in a classroom pontificating about things in life as you flip through the dictionary. You don't even understand the logistics of a road.

Laugh My Fucking Ass Off.

No wonder you libs are such failures.

"Libs" are a figment of your imagination. I bet you believe in sky fairies also. By your calculations the street in Boston that was bombed twice must be under the control of the terrorists also.

Anyone that just blurts out "libs" as an answer to any question or situation is a full blown moron...that means you idiot.

You and your teeny weenie little mind are a joke.

BTW moron...our founding fathers ..many of them described themselves as liberals. They would describe you as a fool.

You may not get an answer for a while. She's been dispatched on a secret mission to rescue hostages in Syria. While there, she'll lead an international consortium on economic theory via Skype. She's very busy.

"blocking all traffic to and from those two end points, shutting down all such traffic, since the time you claimed it was"

I thought you said you were in the military??? What a poser. You have about as much military experience as Hillary Clinton does.

Here, let me school you, genius. Taken or captured means ISIS has the ability to deny access to us and our allies. It means they've successfully carried out ambushes, planted IEDs, or have successfully attacked anywhere along the road that renders it inaccessible for our normal purposes.

I know you're completely unqualified to talk about this subject, but I'd think you'd at least understand basic logistics.

You think 100% of that road...OR ANY ROAD....has to be under control to deny access????

The OP stands. You can't even understand the most basic assumptions of this thread. Or the Iraq discussion. You owe me money because ISIS has successfully denied access. Now jump to it.

lol, what a backtrack.

The bet stands. I'll bet you $1000 ISIS does not control the Baghdad/airport road.

Shut the fuck up, liar. You proved you don't have the first clue what people on the ground understand about Route Irish.

What a poser.

I was an S-2 clerk. Do you need to be told what that is?

Finally you explain you were in the military.

That part's good.

But as a clerk, you weren't out on the front lines engaging in operations.

Now we're getting to it.

You, disparaging the 80% of the military who don't actually see combat. That proves you were either never in the military, or that maybe you were and were too much of a C-word to respect it.

I get it now. You have a major chip on your shoulder. I stated a FACT. I didn't add colorful language like I usually do, I didn't add "asshole" at the end like I usually do, and I didn't disparage you for being in a support role. I stated that it's no wonder you think ISIS has to OWN the entire road to deny access.

FACT, JACK.

I guess EC never thought anyone would call her bluffs on her bets.

The offer stands. $1000 and you prove ISIS has control of the road.

My thread title still stands, Gruby.

You'll wiggle out of this about as much as Gruby will. LMAO

You can't even find RWnuts around here who will support you at this point.
What better sign that someone's a lying POS then to back your claim up with a thousand bucks and that loser runs for the hills.

Where'd ya go, Carb?????????

You RANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, didn't ya. Pathological liar.

We all know you don't know shit about Iraq.

Come time for put up or shut up you RANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. LOL

:banana2:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say she declines....and claims that she never said that.

I get it. You sit in a classroom pontificating about things in life as you flip through the dictionary. You don't even understand the logistics of a road.

"Libs" are a figment of your imagination. I bet you believe in sky fairies also. By your calculations the street in Boston that was bombed twice must be under the control of the terrorists also.

Anyone that just blurts out "libs" as an answer to any question or situation is a full blown moron...that means you idiot.

BTW moron...our founding fathers ..many of them described themselves as liberals. They would describe you as a fool.

I am least a candidate for the best USMB takedown ever! lol

lol, what a backtrack.

What a poser.

That part's good.

Now we're getting to it.

You, disparaging the 80% of the military who don't actually see combat. That proves you were either never in the military, or that maybe you were and were too much of a C-word to respect it.

I get it now. You have a major chip on your shoulder. I stated a FACT. I didn't add colorful language like I usually do, I didn't add "asshole" at the end like I usually do, and I didn't disparage you for being in a support role. I stated that it's no wonder you think ISIS has to OWN the entire road to deny access.

FACT, JACK.

Give it up.

lol, what a backtrack.

What a poser.

They've denied access.

ONE OUNCE of proof.

That's not what I said.

There are alternate ways to do it.

Read the thread title. The point is that Dempsey and Obama are acting like they've got Iraq under control. You don't have it under control when ISIS is able to deny access to OF ALL THINGS, route Irish.

How can you not grasp that?

No wonder you never made it past clerk.

You couldn't understand a strategic military discussion if your life depended on it.

lol, what a backtrack.

What a poser.

They've denied access.

ONE OUNCE of proof.

That's not what I said.

Read the thread title. The point is that Dempsey and Obama are acting like they've got Iraq under control. You don't have it under control when ISIS is able to deny access to OF ALL THINGS, route Irish.

You have to prove they've denied access. You have not actually proven anything, in fact, I'm quite sure at this point that I know more about what has happened in the last few days on that road than you do.

What a poser.

That part's good.

Now we're getting to it.

FACT, JACK.

Give it up.

Look, shit for brains. You lied about the economy for months. People like me pounded your lying ass. Your ilk got slammed back in the elections. Your ilk also did the same thing on foreign policy. You got slammed back on that too.

You're an idiot on the subject of Iraq. Just give it up. Everyone sees it.

What a poser.

They've denied access.

ONE OUNCE of proof.

That's not what I said.

You have to prove they've denied access. You have not actually proven anything, in fact, I'm quite sure at this point that I know more about what has happened in the last few days on that road than you do.

You don't know shit about that road.

That part's good.

Now we're getting to it.

FACT, JACK.

Give it up.

Look, shit for brains. You lied about the economy for months. People like me pounded your lying ass. Your ilk got slammed back in the elections. Your ilk also did the same thing on foreign policy. You got slammed back on that too.

You are having a nervous breakdown. Sit down, relax, focus on something different. It will pass, if you're lucky.

What a poser.

They've denied access.

ONE OUNCE of proof.

That's not what I said.

I don't have to prove anything to a little boy clerk. Intelligent people know the OP is spot on.

They've denied access.

ONE OUNCE of proof.

That's not what I said.

What happened there on the 17th? Without googling, tell us. Then I'll tell you if you're correct.

You have 30 seconds.

That part's good.

Now we're getting to it.

FACT, JACK.

Give it up.

You are having a nervous breakdown. Sit down, relax, focus on something different. It will pass, if you're lucky.

You're unraveling because you've been forced to admit you're just a paper pushing clerk that demonstrated he's an idiot even when it comes to how people deny access on a road.

They've denied access.

ONE OUNCE of proof.

That's not what I said.

What happened there on the 17th? Without googling, tell us. Then I'll tell you if you're correct.

You have 30 seconds.

You tell me what just happened this morning. You have 30 seconds. Go

[

Prove we don't have access to it

I already explained how I know.

Here, let me explain something else, idiot.

You and the other dolts who claim everything's got to be on the internet for it to be real crack the rest of us up.

You can't even find internet postings about all the activity that occurred on Route Irish over the years, can ya?????????

Does that mean they didn't happen?????? LOL.

Keep digging your hole, lib.
The recent bombings and mortar attacks in Baghdad, including the attacks on checkpoints have been in the media. They just haven't been interpreted as indicating a capture of the road by ISIS. Nor has the attacks been viewed as hindering access to the road. If your criteria and interpretation are use it would mean the road was captured since the first day of the invasion. The road has been under constant attack since 2003. It has never been safe. As far as internet posting of Route Irish over the years, there are pages of them as well as youtube video's covering a decade of attacks on the road.

Poor little dumbass clerk that doesn't know the first thing about logistics trying to talk logistics in a country he's never been in. LOL

They've denied access.

ONE OUNCE of proof.

That's not what I said.

I don't have to prove anything to a little boy clerk. Intelligent people know the OP is spot on.

Aha, so you want to bet, and you want to claim you won the bet, without proving anything...

...are you mentally retarded?
[

Prove we don't have access to it

I already explained how I know.

Here, let me explain something else, idiot.

You and the other dolts who claim everything's got to be on the internet for it to be real crack the rest of us up.

You can't even find internet postings about all the activity that occurred on Route Irish over the years, can ya?????????

Does that mean they didn't happen?????? LOL.

Keep digging your hole, lib.
The recent bombings and mortar attacks in Baghdad, including the attacks on checkpoints have been in the media. They just haven't been interpreted as indicating a capture of the road by ISIS. Nor has the attacks been viewed as hindering access to the road. If your criteria and interpretation are use it would mean the road was captured since the first day of the invasion. The road has been under constant attack since 2003. It has never been safe. As far as internet posting of Route Irish over the years, there are pages of them as well as youtube video's covering a decade of attacks on the road.

She started this thread without imagining that she might actually get called out on the facts. Some people are still naïve enough around messageboards like this to try something like that.

A suicide car bomb attack hit a UN convoy on the road between Baghdad and the airport on Monday, the day EconChick claimed ISIS captured the road.

If ISIS had captured that road, the UN would not be using it.

"No UN personnel were killed or injured in the incident and all proceeded safely back to the UN compound. One of the vehicles sustained serious damage," it said. "The unfortunate incident this morning will not deter the UN from continuing its work in support of Iraq and its people, who have lived with violence for too long," UN Iraq envoy Nickolay Mladenov said.

EconPuppy is, as usual, full of shit.

Forum List

Back