I S I S Captures Route Irish. This Contradicts Dempsey Saying Iraq Under Control.

And stop lying that you were in the military. No one in the military can be that stupid about military operations.

LOL, so Carb thinks ISIS has lined the whole road from one end to the other with thousands of their fighters, taking up every square inch in order for them to deny access.

Good Lord, I knew you were inept, but this is breathtaking. LMAO

Here let me dumb it down for ya, Carbeee.

When state police....ANY state police, take your pick......close down a portion of a highway.....they don't ever close down the entire highway for it to disrupt and deny access to drivers.

Are you really this stupid. Don't answer. It's a rhetorical question.

But I thought Gen. Obama was in charge of the strategic bombing. What could possibly have gone wrong?

Obama hasn't personally flew any bombing missions. Once he does, well ISIS is done for. It'll be just like when he flew into that compound, fast roped out of the chopper, personally kicked in the door, and double-tapped Osama. As Osama tried to crawl away, Obama picked the old goat herder up, used a bayonet to skew Osama to a wall, said "stick around", then went out and mopped up the rest of the compound by himself. Yeah, Obama had a bunch of SEALs with him, but they all just stood by slacked jawed while Obama did everything himself. Then he pulled the entire team up the rope to the waiting chopper, then they flew to safety and Miller Time while Obama rewrote the Star Spangled Banner to reflect on his own heroism.

So once Obama gets around to flying it's all over for ISIS. I have faith that when he puts his laser-like attention on a problem, it's as good as done.

Crickets.

EC does not do not links or substantiated evidence. Her word must suffice. She does not know the difference between an interrogative and adeclarative statement.

No, the air strikes are for real, the training of the Iraqi brigades and the continual rearming of the Kurds is real. ISIS ISIL is stalled.

The neo-cons will not drag us into another ground war with scores of thousands of American troops in combat missisons and positions.

We will declare victory and come home.

The Arabs, Kurds, and Turks will have to save their own asses.

Thanks for documenting that you don't even have the FIRST clue what Irish is.

LMAO.

It's fun documenting what a poser and loser you are.

What better sign that someone's a lying POS then to back your claim up with a thousand bucks and that loser runs for the hills.

Where'd ya go, Carb?????????

You RANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, didn't ya. Pathological liar.

We all know you don't know shit about Iraq.

Come time for put up or shut up you RANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. LOL

:banana2:

I'll put up a thousand bucks with a mutually agreed to arbiter; I am betting that the Baghdad/Airport road has not been under the control of ISIS,

blocking all traffic to and from those two end points, shutting down all such traffic, since the time you claimed it was...

1. the holder of the money must be mutually agreed to.

2. you must provide proof of your claim to the satisfaction of the arbiter, the holder of the money.

3. your claim, to be clear, is that ISIS controls the road. Period. No half-ass bullshit that they 'control' it because they can fire mortars at it, or set IED's on it, or snipe at it. Nothing less than control.

4. you must be willing to deposit the money with the arbiter. No IOU's. No promises.

5. The arbiter's decision is final.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say she declines....and claims that she never said that.

Her thread title is unequivocal. 'Captures' is a precise word with a clear meaning. A road in the hands of the enemy is a road you can't use, period.

She will have to prove that, with RELIABLE sources, in order not to lose her money.

You may not get an answer for a while. She's been dispatched on a secret mission to rescue hostages in Syria. While there, she'll lead an international consortium on economic theory via Skype. She's very busy.

I'm almost certain how she made her mistake here;
What better sign that someone's a lying POS then to back your claim up with a thousand bucks and that loser runs for the hills.

I'll put up a thousand bucks with a mutually agreed to arbiter; I am betting that the Baghdad/Airport road has not been under the control of ISIS,

blocking all traffic to and from those two end points, shutting down all such traffic, since the time you claimed it was...

2. you must provide proof of your claim to the satisfaction of the arbiter, the holder of the money.

3. your claim, to be clear, is that ISIS controls the road. Period. No half-ass bullshit that they 'control' it because they can fire mortars at it, or set IED's on it, or snipe at it. Nothing less than control.

4. you must be willing to deposit the money with the arbiter. No IOU's. No promises.

No, shit-for-brains, this is NOT what's meant by captured:

"blocking all traffic to and from those two end points, shutting down all such traffic, since the time you claimed it was"

I thought you said you were in the military??? What a poser. You have about as much military experience as Hillary Clinton does.

Here, let me school you, genius. Taken or captured means ISIS has the ability to deny access to us and our allies. It means they've successfully carried out ambushes, planted IEDs, or have successfully attacked anywhere along the road that renders it inaccessible for our normal purposes.

I know you're completely unqualified to talk about this subject, but I'd think you'd at least understand basic logistics.

You think 100% of that road...OR ANY ROAD....has to be under control to deny access????

The OP stands. You can't even understand the most basic assumptions of this thread. Or the Iraq discussion. You owe me money because ISIS has successfully denied access. Now jump to it.

lol, what a backtrack.

Anyone not see this coming?

The bet stands. I'll bet you $1000 ISIS does not control the Baghdad/airport road.

But I thought Gen. Obama was in charge of the strategic bombing. What could possibly have gone wrong?

Obama hasn't personally flew any bombing missions. Once he does, well ISIS is done for. It'll be just like when he flew into that compound, fast roped out of the chopper, personally kicked in the door, and double-tapped Osama. As Osama tried to crawl away, Obama picked the old goat herder up, used a bayonet to skew Osama to a wall, said "stick around", then went out and mopped up the rest of the compound by himself. Yeah, Obama had a bunch of SEALs with him, but they all just stood by slacked jawed while Obama did everything himself. Then he pulled the entire team up the rope to the waiting chopper, then they flew to safety and Miller Time while Obama rewrote the Star Spangled Banner to reflect on his own heroism.

So once Obama gets around to flying it's all over for ISIS. I have faith that when he puts his laser-like attention on a problem, it's as good as done.

LMAO. That would be a great youtube video of Obummer.......:)

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say she declines....and claims that she never said that.

Her thread title is unequivocal. 'Captures' is a precise word with a clear meaning. A road in the hands of the enemy is a road you can't use, period.

She will have to prove that, with RELIABLE sources, in order not to lose her money.

I get it. You sit in a classroom pontificating about things in life as you flip through the dictionary. You don't even understand the logistics of a road.

Laugh My Fucking Ass Off.

No wonder you libs are such failures.

lol, owned like a bitch. You lose granny.

You may not get an answer for a while. She's been dispatched on a secret mission to rescue hostages in Syria. While there, she'll lead an international consortium on economic theory via Skype. She's very busy.

Look how she weasels out of it.

Priceless.

"blocking all traffic to and from those two end points, shutting down all such traffic, since the time you claimed it was"

I thought you said you were in the military??? What a poser. You have about as much military experience as Hillary Clinton does.

Here, let me school you, genius. Taken or captured means ISIS has the ability to deny access to us and our allies. It means they've successfully carried out ambushes, planted IEDs, or have successfully attacked anywhere along the road that renders it inaccessible for our normal purposes.

I know you're completely unqualified to talk about this subject, but I'd think you'd at least understand basic logistics.

You think 100% of that road...OR ANY ROAD....has to be under control to deny access????

The OP stands. You can't even understand the most basic assumptions of this thread. Or the Iraq discussion. You owe me money because ISIS has successfully denied access. Now jump to it.

lol, what a backtrack.

The bet stands. I'll bet you $1000 ISIS does not control the Baghdad/airport road.

Typical liberal. Just like Gruber.

Play wordgames that have absolutely nothing with reality.

Shut the fuck up, liar. You proved you don't have the first clue what people on the ground understand about Route Irish.

What a poser.

You were never in the military. Maybe washing dishes....LOL

[

Prove we don't have access to it

Look how she weasels out of it.

Priceless.

Gruber, I mean Carbee has been busted.

Trying to weasel out of being BUSTED, just like Gruby.

Idiot

lol, what a backtrack.

Shut the fuck up, liar. You proved you don't have the first clue what people on the ground understand about Route Irish.

What a poser.

I was an S-2 clerk. Do you need to be told what that is?

[

Prove we don't have access to it

I already explained how I know.

Here, let me explain something else, idiot.

You and the other dolts who claim everything's got to be on the internet for it to be real crack the rest of us up.

You can't even find internet postings about all the activity that occurred on Route Irish over the years, can ya?????????

Does that mean they didn't happen?????? LOL.

Keep digging your hole, lib.

lol, what a backtrack.

What a poser.

You've admitted you were lying. My work here is finished.

lol, what a backtrack.

What a poser.

Finally you explain you were in the military.

That part's good.

But as a clerk, you weren't out on the front lines engaging in operations.

lol, what a backtrack.

What a poser.

You've admitted you were lying. My work here is finished.

Oh, look the little clerk wants to play word games.

They've denied access.

Dempsey's out there claiming Iraq's all under control.

Anyone with a brain knows I'm exactly right.

But keep playing with your papers dingbat.

lol, what a backtrack.

What a poser.

Finally you explain you were in the military.

That part's good.

But as a clerk, you weren't out on the front lines engaging in operations.

Now we're getting to it.

You, disparaging the 80% of the military who don't actually see combat. That proves you were either never in the military, or that maybe you were and were too much of a C-word to respect it.

I guess EC never thought anyone would call her bluffs on her bets.

The offer stands. $1000 and you prove ISIS has control of the road.

My thread title still stands, Gruby.

You'll wiggle out of this about as much as Gruby will. LMAO

Forum List

Back