I See Why Dylann Roof Was So Angry

FBI Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

Of course, you don't want to solve this and you expect the liberals to attack people that dare point it out...The truth is blacks kill twice as many whites every year...

I could post 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and it would still show the same thing.
Why didnt you post all the way back starting in the 1600's?

Because it doesn't matter as the only thing that matters is what is going on now. You can't change history, but you can the future.
It must matter. You claimed 2009 - 2012 were important. You are getting caught in your hypocrisy again.

Where is the time machine so we can go back and fix it??? No one deserves to die because of hatred and that can only be changed in the present leading into the future.
You dont need a time machine to fix it. You simple need to pay what you owe as a white person. Advocate for the lost wages and investment Blacks put into this country. My guess is you want no parts of that.

When you clean up your communities and stop burning down businesses. Then whites will come with our money to invest in your communities. Why should we invest millions of dollars into a business for our stuff to be stolen and our stores to be trashed??? Honestly, would you open a business up in the black community and be happy when it is destroyed?

Why didnt you post all the way back starting in the 1600's?

Because it doesn't matter as the only thing that matters is what is going on now. You can't change history, but you can the future.
It must matter. You claimed 2009 - 2012 were important. You are getting caught in your hypocrisy again.

Where is the time machine so we can go back and fix it??? No one deserves to die because of hatred and that can only be changed in the present leading into the future.
You dont need a time machine to fix it. You simple need to pay what you owe as a white person. Advocate for the lost wages and investment Blacks put into this country. My guess is you want no parts of that.

When you clean up your communities and stop burning down businesses. Then whites will come with our money to invest in your communities. Why should we invest millions of dollars into a business for our stuff to be stolen and our stores to be trashed??? Honestly, would you open a business up in the black community and be happy when it is destroyed?
I didnt ask nor do I want whites to come to our communities and invest money. What are you talking about? You must be stalling and deflecting again.

I condemn Woof storm as it isn't civilized and it makes our problems worse. We need a understanding and to work together in order to solve our problems.

I want PEACE!!!

If you want peace then advocate for everyone to get their piece.

Where in your stats does it say those crimes are committed by 2 Black people or a 2M Black people?

The media and many within the black community certainly don't. Any white on black murder is promoted 24 hours per day, 7 days a week as murderers on cnn, msnbc, nbc, cbs, etc and it doesn't lead to peace as it generalizes us all as monsters.

The leftist media cries about the innocent victims killed by one whites savage. WEll, that one white savage MATTERS!!! But, I can't point out the twice as many black on white murders every year as it will somehow have a worse effect on making peace?

This can't be one sided and the 400+ dead whites need to be talked about and it must end for us to have peace. If you do not fix this and the larger problem of black on black violence then blacks have no chance in climbing the ladder.
Now youre reduced to pouting and deflecting. Answer my question.

Simply, do not expect peace as long as you slaughter twice as many whites each year and laugh in our faces as you do it. This injustice isn't one sided as you may think!

The media isn't serving you well lying and having a giant double standard. I condemn woof storm as he is uncivilized but I see very little condemning of the black community for the same behavior....The behavior that makes all of your lives utterly worthless.

Do you honestly expect me to shut up and support your false narrative that isn't supported by facts?
I didnt slaughter any whites any year. I asked you to clarify your stats. Stop stalling.

I am not saying you or most blacks but this is what our media says about whites. This is the narrative of our media.

The truth is twice as many whites are killed by blacks. Somehow, 190 white on black murders are more important then the 440 black on white murders. I feel this is wrong.

Is that good enough for you?

I didnt ask nor do I want whites to come to our communities and invest money. What are you talking about?

Then you want us to open up our bank accounts and give you money. ;)

Where in your stats does it say those crimes are committed by 2 Black people or a 2M Black people?

The media and many within the black community certainly don't. Any white on black murder is promoted 24 hours per day, 7 days a week as murderers on cnn, msnbc, nbc, cbs, etc and it doesn't lead to peace as it generalizes us all as monsters.

The leftist media cries about the innocent victims killed by one whites savage. WEll, that one white savage MATTERS!!! But, I can't point out the twice as many black on white murders every year as it will somehow have a worse effect on making peace?

This can't be one sided and the 400+ dead whites need to be talked about and it must end for us to have peace. If you do not fix this and the larger problem of black on black violence then blacks have no chance in climbing the ladder.

Simply, do not expect peace as long as you slaughter twice as many whites each year and laugh in our faces as you do it. This injustice isn't one sided as you may think!

The media isn't serving you well lying and having a giant double standard. I condemn woof storm as he is uncivilized but I see very little condemning of the black community for the same behavior....The behavior that makes all of your lives utterly worthless.

Do you honestly expect me to shut up and support your false narrative that isn't supported by facts?
I didnt slaughter any whites any year. I asked you to clarify your stats. Stop stalling.

I am not saying you or most blacks but this is what our media says about whites. This is the narrative of our media.

The truth is twice as many whites are killed by blacks. Somehow, 190 white on black murders are more important then the 440 black on white murders. I feel this is wrong.

No its not good enough. I asked you to show me where it was 2 Blacks that did all of these killings or 2 million Blacks that did these killings. Why do you keep deflecting and stalling?

I didnt ask nor do I want whites to come to our communities and invest money. What are you talking about?

Then you want us to open up our bank accounts and give you money. ;)
You dont have enough money. The US owes this debt. It will be taken out of taxes which all people pay.

I condemn Woof storm as it isn't civilized and it makes our problems worse. We need a understanding and to work together in order to solve our problems.

I want PEACE!!!

It's amazing how you point to black murder as THE problem when whites kill just as many whites. If your rants aren't fueled by bias, if not outright hatred, then why characterize this in an adversarial manner as if it's white against black?

IS this a joke???

440 black on white murder is 10 times per capita. Of course, I wouldn't expect someone that failed 5th grade math to understand this. lol!!!

Blacks being 1/5th of our population commit 50% of all murders in this country. Yet, you think this isn't a problem mr. leftist idiot?

True that whites kill in raw numbers as many whites but should we expect the same numbers from blacks against their brothers?

Oh'yess, we have a big problem!!!! And I am just this filthy blood sucking racist for pointing it out. Liberals like you have blood on your hands and feel that you're so right as your stupid media lies.

I want PEACE!!!

It's amazing how you point to black murder as THE problem when whites kill just as many whites. If your rants aren't fueled by bias, if not outright hatred, then why characterize this in an adversarial manner as if it's white against black?

IS this a joke???

440 black on white murder is 10 times per capita. Of course, I wouldn't expect someone that failed 5th grade math to understand this. lol!!!

Blacks being 1/5th of our population commit 50% of all murders in this country. Yet, you think this isn't a problem mr. leftist idiot?

True that whites kill in raw numbers as many whites but should we expect the same numbers from blacks against their brothers?

Oh'yess, we have a big problem!!!! And I am just this filthy blood sucking racist for pointing it out. Liberals like you have blood on your hands and feel that you're so right as your stupid media lies.
At least you are dogged and consistent with your deflections.

Stop stoking the fires of racism before you consider all the facts..

And it works from all sides.
Take Ascleopatra for instance. He constantly shows disdain, ignorance, and complete disrespect for the white population. Mostly white males of course. He continually spreads mistruths about the accomplishments and history of the building of this nation by the white Europeans.
In fact, I would go so far as to say, he contributes to the existence of devils like the Charleston shooter, who if constantly fed by the words of this black person, would no doubt end up with a very negative feeling towards other black people.
I find it funny that you think your opinion that facts are "mistruths" has any credibility. If white male cowards cant take the truth that wont quiet me or other Blacks like me that know whats up.

I rest my case.

Thank you for proving me right.

There's plenty reason to be angry that there are many places in this country where a white person could not safely walk down the street.
Let's face it, there are neighborhoods that a white male likely would not be able to walk through unscathed or murdered.

However, that does not excuse what this evil little weakling prick has done.
He was so amazingly stupid, other than shooting up a black daycare, he couldn't have chosen a more innocent group of people. If he wanted to make a statement, all's he accomplished was making himself look pathetic and disgusting.
So, if he had shot up some other location with black people there (besides a day care or church) that would have been ok?

Yes, of course it would have been ok then. (insert gigantic "rolling eyes emoticon here)

Really ? Is that how you took that ?

I want PEACE!!!

For a science guy you are a moron.
If you are white and murdered it is still,( even with you concerns about black on white crime), most likely that you were murdered by a white person.

I want PEACE!!!

IS this a joke???

Your problem is that you admit way more whites kill whites but yet you are compelled to rail against blacks. Why is that ? It seems to me white on white murder is a much bigger problem for white folks.

It seems to me that black on black is a much bigger problem for black folks, so whats the big deal that dylann killed a few?

It seems to me that black on black is a much bigger problem for black folks, so whats the big deal that dylann killed a few?

Childish logic at it's best. (I'll turn it around on him.....hee hee)

If you can't or don't choose to understand the long history of attacks like this one that have been perpetrated against black folks in America then you will never get the difference. Black crime is just that, crime.
This attack is more than that. I suspect you understand that but are compelled to play the fool.

No its not good enough. You have to prove those murders were race related. Youre so stupid you are looking at the wrong stats. You should be looking at the hate crime stats you monkey.

Stop stoking the fires of racism before you consider all the facts..

And it works from all sides.
Take Ascleopatra for instance. He constantly shows disdain, ignorance, and complete disrespect for the white population. Mostly white males of course. He continually spreads mistruths about the accomplishments and history of the building of this nation by the white Europeans.
In fact, I would go so far as to say, he contributes to the existence of devils like the Charleston shooter, who if constantly fed by the words of this black person, would no doubt end up with a very negative feeling towards other black people.
I find it funny that you think your opinion that facts are "mistruths" has any credibility. If white male cowards cant take the truth that wont quiet me or other Blacks like me that know whats up.

I rest my case.

Thank you for proving me right.
Gives a fuck what you rest. Not my issue you think your fables constitute facts.

Can you blame him, the facts are overwhelming:

Google
In line with that reasoning don't you think he should have focused his rage on a more appropriate category of subjects? He should have taken a walk through a neighborhood where a lot of badass niggas hang out, wait to be accosted -- and do the world a favor with his Glock .45. Instead he picked on a gathering of decent, good-natured, church-going people who harm no one.

That's why I have absolutely no sympathy for this merciless punk. He deserves whatever punishment is imposed on him.

There is no intellectually honest defense of what this individual did in that church. There is no fathomable justification for the act.
He may be angry, but the act was premeditated, his web postings coherent; pretending he is mad (crazy) is a mistake.

Forum List

Back