I Stand On The Side Of Justice And Liberty With The Democrats. I Will Never Surrender To Evil.

Trump is now my President

It is in my best interest for he and the country to do well. I will hold him to the same standards as I hold any President. Deliver and I will support you. Fail and face the consequences

Eliminating ObamaCare is high on the to-do list of Trump and the Repug Party. This country is getting ready to go through 4 years of hell and there will be no compromises between Trump, Repugs, and Democrats.

I say fine...kill Obamacare

But show me you have something better and cheaper
Show me how you will transition to the new Republican plan
Show how you will provide coverage to millions of Americans with cancer, heart disease, diabetes and even high blood pressure and cholesterol who are now denied coverage
Kill the individual mandate and show what you will do with the millions who show up in emergency rooms without coverage

Again, I will hold Trump to the same standard as any other President. Take away Obamacare and you had better have something cheaper and better

Cheaper for who? My premiums are up dramatically as are my deductibles. Obamacare is just another gov't redistribution of wealth.

INEPTOCRACY - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or even try are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

And now you have the Republicans to fix that for you

Republicans take away Obamacare, what will cause your rates to go down? You can go on the open insurance market right now if you think you will find a cheaper rate

And then they double down on it.

Still got nothing, goober? Didn't think so. You're shit is weak, Repug pussy.
Get back to me when you're coherent.

I explained to you how the Repug Party has shattered the record for Senate filibusters in the past 8 years. And you've got nothing but lame-ass retorts because you are a dishonest Repug lightweight piece of shit with no facts, no game, and no intellect.

And we both know it, child, so go fuck yourself.

Mass arrests and re-education camps for us kid?

No, that's what you fascist racist fuckholes do. There's no other rationalization as to why you would vote for Trump -- you are simply an evil bigot, end of story.

Go DD Go!!!!
You're Pure Comedy Gold!!!

I explained to you how the Repug Party has shattered the record for Senate filibusters in the past 8 years. And you've got nothing but lame-ass retorts because you are a dishonest Repug lightweight piece of shit with no facts, no game, and no intellect.

No, that's what you fascist racist fuckholes do. There's no other rationalization as to why you would vote for Trump -- you are simply an evil bigot, end of story.

So you'll be picking up a weapon and defending the Republic as you think it should be?

In other words, you have no facts, no game, and no intellect. You can't explain how the Repugs in the Senate launched more filibusters in the past 8 years than in the previous 200+ years combined because you are worthless piece of fascist shit.

You're not quite sober yet, but keep trying. While you're doing so, consider Obama's attitude when he assumed power. You remember, that whole thing about bringing a gun to a fight, you can come along for the ride, but you have to sit in the back of the bus, that stuff.

Nope, I don't remember that, racist. Why don't you enlighten me....after you explain the Repug's record number of filibusters, of course....which a dishonest Repug lightweight piece of shit can't do, of course.

You're not quite sober yet, but keep trying. While you're doing so, consider Obama's attitude when he assumed power. You remember, that whole thing about bringing a gun to a fight, you can come along for the ride, but you have to sit in the back of the bus, that stuff.

Nope, I don't remember that, racist. Why don't you enlighten me....after you explain the Repug's record number of filibusters, of course....which a dishonest Repug lightweight piece of shit can't do, of course.

So you'll be picking up a weapon and defending the Republic as you think it should be?

...and I am Inigo Montoya, prepare to die!

good grief, the OP is the drama queen to end all drama queens.

get a fuckin' grip, for crissakes....

No, again that is something you racist goobers do. You're probably a member of one of the hundreds of white supremacist militia groups scattered throughout this country.

No, again that is something you racist goobers do. You're probably a member of one of the hundreds of white supremacist militia groups scattered throughout this country.

Ok, you won't be arresting us, you won't be picking up a weapon, you'll just blast away at your keyboard on an anonymous forum raging against the machine.

How very Leftwing of you.

Trump is now my President

It is in my best interest for he and the country to do well. I will hold him to the same standards as I hold any President. Deliver and I will support you. Fail and face the consequences

Eliminating ObamaCare is high on the to-do list of Trump and the Repug Party. This country is getting ready to go through 4 years of hell and there will be no compromises between Trump, Repugs, and Democrats.

I say fine...kill Obamacare

But show me you have something better and cheaper
Show me how you will transition to the new Republican plan
Show how you will provide coverage to millions of Americans with cancer, heart disease, diabetes and even high blood pressure and cholesterol who are now denied coverage
Kill the individual mandate and show what you will do with the millions who show up in emergency rooms without coverage

Again, I will hold Trump to the same standard as any other President. Take away Obamacare and you had better have something cheaper and better

Cheaper for who? My premiums are up dramatically as are my deductibles. Obamacare is just another gov't redistribution of wealth.

INEPTOCRACY - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or even try are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

And now you have the Republicans to fix that for you

Republicans take away Obamacare, what will cause your rates to go down? You can go on the open insurance market right now if you think you will find a cheaper rate

Have you checked out things like Medishare? Not insurance, but sharing costs and allows for cheaper plans to be bought.

Would you pay a doctor $1,000/year for your family to see him for routine checkups, inoculations and minor treatments if you could save $2,000/year on insurance premiums? I would. If I was the doctor and could get the cash payment without messing with insurance companies, I'd go for it too. There are ways to get lower insurance costs, but they are not necessarily easy or fun. As it is now, there is no incentive to economize when it comes to health insurance.

Aww man!!
Thanks for reminding me,I got go pick up my new suite from Aryan Outfitters.
Aryan Outfitters
She's expensive but she does excellent work!

There's your problem, you don't remember it. Maybe you were in government school at the time and wasn't told about it between Obama praise sessions, or maybe you just weren't paying attention in civics class. Whatever, I just enlightened you. As for the filibusters, Obama made it clear he wasn't going to compromise, so the opposition took him up on it. You do understand why they would do that, right?

There's your problem, you don't remember it. Maybe you were in government school at the time and wasn't told about it between Obama praise sessions, or maybe you just weren't paying attention in civics class. Whatever, I just enlightened you. As for the filibusters, Obama made it clear he wasn't going to compromise, so the opposition took him up on it. You do understand why they would do that, right?

Dont waste your time,he's far past objective thinking....
Besides he's entertaining.

Wrong on both accounts. I provided you a fact about the Repubs' filibusters, and you haven't provided shit except for your stupid-ass Repug musings. Provide something substantial other than your lame ass retorts or simply shut up.

This guy is frigging hilarious.

Insults and threats. Wooooo. Scary.

I wonder what he's like in real life.

Wrong on both accounts. I provided you a fact about the Repubs' filibusters, and you haven't provided shit except for your stupid-ass Repug musings. Provide something substantial other than your lame ass retorts or simply shut up.

You forgot to use the word fascist. You're slipping. A serious reduction in entertainment value.

Step it back up. That aneurysm isn't going to pop itself.

You forgot to use the word fascist. You're slipping. A serious reduction in entertainment value.

Step it back up. That aneurysm isn't going to pop itself.

My hands are getting tired. If I have to call every inbred Repug a fascist and a racist on this toxic sewage of a message board, I'll be here all night.

Remember how Conservatives protested, looted and rioted after Obama was elected?

Yeah, me neither.

Soros is paying protesters to lead the minions and mindless Zombies to the streets

Missed all that Tea Party shit didn't you?

Yeah I missed the Tea Party Riots

I haven't seen any riots from the left.....yet

Are you serious?
Donald Trump's US presidential election win sparks riots by Hillary Clinton fans as fighting erupts outside the White House

The Sun?

Demonstrations are not riots

Forum List

Back