I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

So you would rather hamstring cops to the point of being nothing more than glorified mall security guards.

Frankly, if they can't do their jobs without killing people, what good are they?

Trigger happy cops don't enhance law enforcement. They hinder it.

Chicago had to pay out 578 MILLION dollars to settle cases of police misconduct since 2016. We could have put hundreds of additional cops on the street for that amount.

Yep, secured Biden winning. The Communist sent their goons out there to stop negative stories about Dementia on social media. The people that don't actually follow politics knew nothing about it. Had they known they wouldn't have voted for the corrupt moron. But Trump holding a rally near the Capitol was the threat to our democracy.

I haven't talked to one person yet who has told met that if only he had known about Hunter's laptop, he'd have ignored all Trump's incompetence and voted for him instead of Biden.

What goes around comes around, just remember that
What's that supposed to mean?

That because Republicans cheated so hard, Democrats should get to cheat too?

Because you were brownshirt thugs, Democrats get to use violence as well?

Explain yourself.

Personally, I reject your immoral eye-for-an-eye attitude. The awful behavior of the Republicans does not justify any similar behavior from Democrats.

Yep, secured Biden winning. The Communist sent their goons out there to stop negative stories about Dementia on social media. The people that don't actually follow politics knew nothing about it. Had they known they wouldn't have voted for the corrupt moron. But Trump holding a rally near the Capitol was the threat to our democracy. :eusa_shhh:
Where do you "follow politics", Ray?

I can't wait until the Democrat hypocrites are dragged kicking and screaming under the microscope, and this for all their shady business practices etc. Hell let's start with the alledged insider trading of Pelosi and her husband, Hillary and her being held accountable finally for the fake dossier, and how about all the illegal rhetoric spouted by people like Maxine Waters inciting violence and chaos (or) the knucklehead that had an alledged Chinese spy he was sleeping with (or) Schumer's inciting rhetoric or Biden's alledged corruption including his family members, and on and on and on it should roll until the swamp is drained completely. Let's get it on if the house is finally going to start metaphorically burning down.
They're NEVER held accountable. AND, they project their maleficence upon everyone in their way.
That's including CHILDREN!
It's WWIII with these control FREAKS

They're NEVER held accountable. AND, they project their maleficence upon everyone in their way.
That's including CHILDREN!
It's WWIII with these control FREAKS
I thought you people were all beside yourselves over Grifty being held accountable..

Vox.....LMFAO!

What was the 2nd most secure election?....What was the least secure election?

Gaslight.gif

Frankly, if they can't do their jobs without killing people, what good are they?

Trigger happy cops don't enhance law enforcement. They hinder it.

Chicago had to pay out 578 MILLION dollars to settle cases of police misconduct since 2016. We could have put hundreds of additional cops on the street for that amount.
Tell ya what, why don't you focus on the damned criminal's that constantly provoke the law, otherwise in order to commit "suicide by cop" for their dumb sorry ace's, and maybe you might join the rest of good society in creating solutions that protect law and enforcement from these criminal's and idiot's ? Wait I forgot who I was talking to . Strike that...

What's that supposed to mean?

The fact that when you make up crimes to take down a political foe, don't be surprised if Republicans do the same. And actually if it were up to me, before Trump got indicted, if I were McCarthy I would have announced looking into impeachment proceedings for Dementia.

Tell ya what, why don't you focus on the damned criminal's that constantly provoke the law, otherwise in order to commit "suicide by cop" for their dumb sorry ace's, and maybe you might join the rest of good society in creating solutions that protect law and enforcement from these criminal's and idiot's ? Wait I forgot who I was talking to . Strike that...

Bullshit.

If a cop kills someone who wasn't a threat, he goes to jail
We all have cameras now, and they are being AUDITED.

So either they clean up their acts or they find new careers making license plates. Because they Love, love, love cops in prison.

The fact that when you make up crimes to take down a political foe, don't be surprised if Republicans do the same. And actually if it were up to me, before Trump got indicted, if I were McCarthy I would have announced looking into impeachment proceedings for Dementia.

Except McCarthy isn't stupid. He knows that the bullshit impeachment of Clinton was a loser for the GOP. It's why Boehner and Ryan never tried to appease you clowns by impeaching Obama.

Article is behind a Paywall... and even the first few paragraphs indicate that Dr. Shi was not responsible for Covid.

Are you retarded? The issue isn't number of people (Where we are the first) but the death rate per capita (where we are number 19 in the world, and FAR ahead of other industrialized democracies, only being beaten out by impoverished third world countries.)

The Obama DOJ entered consent decrees with numerous police department to enact reforms. Trump abandoned those agreements. Which is why you had Darren Chauvin still out there with a badge and a gun, choking people.
1. Fau-Chi funded GOF research even though he was told to stop.

2. Even looking at your numbers, there is very little difference in rates. Much less than 1%. When Trump stopped flights from China you guys called him racist.
Fact is he got vaccines in arms in record time saving millions of lives. You're welcome.

3. Obama's reforms would not have made any difference. There are a few bad cops out there that need to be weeded out. Not Trump's fault, it happened under Biden too.

Forum List

Back