I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

Are you looking at it year by year or in a 4 year or 8 year period total ? Many president's can beat out their predecessors on a year to year basis.

Then all depending on if the next year didn't have a major upset (COVID for example), then we can assume that under normal operations Trump was on track to beat many president's records.
Name 1.

Nope, that’s W4’s you fkng stupid ass, required by fking law
You’re hilarious. The W in w4 is for WITHHOLDING.
You claimed your employer pays your taxes.
Just a minute, I’m going out to but a new car. According to you, I just ask the car dealer to contact my employer to pay my sales tax, the town to contact my employer to pay my property taxes and excise taxes, and every where I make a purchase, they can just contact my empire, cause after all, according to you, I’m not responsible for any of my taxes; my employer is.
Trump wasn’t impeached either, right ? Trump had the best economy after Reagan.....right ? And now, my employer is responsible to pay all my taxes. If the I don’t pay them, then they send my employer to jail or fine them, right ?

Nope, that’s W4’s you fkng stupid ass, required by fking law
Really, they are required by law to withhold all your taxes ? No dufus, they are required by law to allow you, the payer to make that decision of paying federal taxes and is more or less based upon dependents you claim. Btw, How many times has your employer paid your sales taxes illiterate ? like all you fabricators you just say taxes without differentiating them.
So you’re always wrong…..

Here in the US we have a Constitution that says what can happen.
Communists steal from those who have and give to those who need.
The “fascist” donors who are free not to pay corporate taxes…compliments of the gop

Are you looking at it year by year or in a 4 year or 8 year period total ? Many president's can beat out their predecessors on a year to year basis.

Then all depending on if the next year didn't have a major upset (COVID for example), then we can assume that under normal operations Trump was on track to beat many president's records.

It’s almost laughable that one of the mantra is being repeated by members of the Trump cult is that if not for Covid, Trump would’ve had a successful administration.

Such thinking, misses the point altogether. Government’s job is to deal with a national crisis in a cohesive and coordinated manner. To manage the economy and the resources of the nation in a way that best supports and defends its people.
Really, they are required by law to withhold all your taxes ? No dufus, they are required by law to allow you, the payer to make that decision of paying federal taxes and is more or less based upon dependents you claim. Btw, How many times has your employer paid your sales taxes illiterate ? like all you fabricators you just say taxes without differentiating them.

I don't think jc456 is an American, nor do I believe he lives in the USA. Therefore he's doesn't have the vaguest clue about taxes structures in western nations at all.

Who pays the taxes? The company

rotfl-gif.288736

You’re hilarious. The W in w4 is for WITHHOLDING.
You claimed your employer pays your taxes.
why is a W4 necessary by employers then? Why don't employees just send the IRS money?

You're a fool, no one can save you.

Employers pay the salaries of the employees, it's their money, any taxes comes from their money. To think differently is hilarious indeed.

What is a Form W-4?

A W-4 form, formally titled "Employee's Withholding Certificate," is an IRS form that employees fill out and submit to their employers, typically when starting a new job. Employers use the information provided on a W-4 to calculate how much tax to withhold from an employee's paycheck throughout the year.

It was and why it survived the Chinese attack
Trump was under attack by China. Trump lauded China for their cooperation and the way they handled covid.
Another one of your made up shit stories.

why is a W4 necessary by employers then? Why don't employees just send the IRS money?

You're a fool, no one can save you.

Employers pay the salaries of the employees, it's their money, any taxes comes from their money. To think differently is hilarious indeed.

What is a Form W-4?

A W-4 form, formally titled "Employee's Withholding Certificate," is an IRS form that employees fill out and submit to their employers, typically when starting a new job. Employers use the information provided on a W-4 to calculate how much tax to withhold from an employee's paycheck throughout the year.
I guess you’re trying to prove me right by posting the w4 form.

Essentially all employees working in the U.S must complete Form W-4, which employers use to calculate federal income tax withholding from employee paychecks.

I guess you’re trying to prove me right by posting the w4 form.
i am indeed proving you wrong. thanks for asking. all employees must........ why would that be you think?

maybe you should look up what withhold means.

It means money the employer sends to the IRS, not the employee. here, look what this says. Paid directly by the employer!!!!!!!!! you're welcome douchebag. That money is never the employees money ever!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Try looking up how the economy is measured instead of making up shit…
….says the buffoon who still thinks Trump was not impeached.
Why don't you answer his question ? When did the interest rates get raised under Trump in any working class killer way ? Biden is a rich man's President, and it's being proven right before your idiotic eyes, but you try everything you can to use bull shite talking points to avoid the question and answering of it truthfully. You are a sycophant pure and simple.

Who is “ they”…what interest rates ?
seriously? you can't follow a bouncing ball huh?

The fed, you know, the discussion point between us. hmmmmmm you okay? Brain fall out again?

Why don't you answer his question ? When did the interest rates get raised under Trump in any working class killer way ? Biden is a rich man's President, and it's being proven right before your idiotic eyes, but you try everything you can to use bull shite talking points to avoid the question and answering of it truthfully. You are a sycophant pure and simple.
he's a fking douchebag demofk, he can't answer questions, it isn't allowed in demfk fantasy camp!

The fed never raised interest rates, in fact, the economy was so good, they lowered them three times. I believe better than Reagan ever got.

i am indeed proving you wrong. thanks for asking. all employees must........ why would that be you think?

maybe you should look up what withhold means.

It means money the employer sends to the IRS, not the employee. here, look what this says. Paid directly by the employer!!!!!!!!! you're welcome douchebag. That money is never the employees money ever!!!!!!!!

LOLOL

You're so fucking stupid, it's funny. Employees pay their own federal income tax...

Income tax withholding based on information provided by employees on Form W-4. This tax is paid exclusively by employees.

Duh, the advise didn't cause it knucklehead, but the advise to get surgery was the wrong advise given him at the time, otherwise that is what he was saying I bet. Hard to believe your comprehension is so leftist, but then again not really... 😂

I haven't read his response yet to you, but I'd almost bet my comprehension is better than your's when I read the exchange between both of you.
Bullshit! And he never stated the "advice" that caused his hernia.

Forum List

Back