🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I support a tax increase...

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We need to raise money for the Treasury Dept....It’s time we lobby to reduce the Child Tax Credit...there’s just no way in hell we good, hard-working, productive folks should be forced to pay / reward bottom feeders for producing more of their dependent same. LETS FIGHT FOR IT!

We need to raise money for the Treasury Dept....It’s time we lobby to reduce the Child Tax Credit...there’s just no way in hell we good, hard-working, productive folks should be forced to pay / reward bottom feeders for producing more of their dependent same. LETS FIGHT FOR IT!

did you pay more last yr than required???
lead by example,,,
if not then shut up until you do,,,

The Child Tax Credit under 2018 tax reform is worth up to $2,000 per qualifying child. The age cut-off remains at 17 (the child must be under 17 at the end of the year for taxpayers to claim the credit). The refundable portion of the credit is limited to $1,400. This amount will be adjusted for inflation after 2018.Dec 28, 201

Good for single mothers too? Say 10 kids, 7 fathers.....$14K credit? The old man is not supposed to claim it also but......we know how that goes. IF they file taxes of course.

lead by example,,,

I probably paid more in taxes in one quarterly estimate than you earned all year...but what does that have to do with the premise of this thread?

lead by example,,,

I probably paid more in taxes in one quarterly estimate than you earned all year...but what does that have to do with the premise of this thread?
so you know what I paid????

I call bullshit,,,

why dont you just mind your own business or lead by example,,,

you want a tax increase,,,then just pay it and the brag how noble you are,,,

The writers of idiocracy could not believe the rate at which we are progressing towards their vision.

Pay the dumb to have kids.

Fuck the smart...

Great plan... just a question for dumb people, who do you think will be paying for your shit in the future? Damn, I forgot they were dumb.

lead by example,,,

I call bullshit,,,

You might want to read the OP again bud...read slowly and carefully.

lead by example,,,

I call bullshit,,,

I read it,,and you want others to pay more while you pay less

lead by example,,,

I call bullshit,,,

I think you need to read it again.
What makes you think I don’t have children?

young whitey families love it to you dont like it?

like blacks have their own dorm rooms now
we should follow the Hungarians footsteps and try that program for WHITES ONLY :04:

lead by example,,,

I call bullshit,,,

did you take the tax credit???

I call bullshit,,,

I don’t qualify for it...I’m too productive. I suck don’t I?

I actually agree with getting rid of the credit and I have a kid. I have never liked the idea that people with kids are able to lessen their tax burden over a lifestyle choice, particularly when you consider those with children are consuming more public resources than those who do not.

I call bullshit,,,

I don’t qualify for it...I’m too productive. I suck don’t I?

well good for you,,,

the only real solution is a flat tax,,,anything else just picks winners and losers and is anything but fair,,,

Get rid of all “credits”, they are nothing more than government social engineering.

No breaks for kids, college, mortgage, being married...nothing.

This is what you make, this is what you pay...this is how taxes should work

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Get rid of all “credits”, they are nothing more than government social engineering.

No breaks for kids, college, mortgage, being married...nothing.

This is what you make, this is what you pay...this is how taxes should work

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I kind of agree with you.
Unfortunately though...”social engineering” is a primary function for governments in first world nations. All laws, the ‘general welfare’ mandate...etc etc equate to intervention by government which equals perpetuation of social behaviors....What gives?

One way scump raised money in the 80's was to go to reporters and talk about how he was thinking of buying out companies on our exchange Stock would go up and pos would sell Never mind that he didn't have money enough to buy any company

I kind of agree with you.
Unfortunately though...”social engineering” is a primary function for governments in first world nations. All laws, the ‘general welfare’ mandate...etc etc equate to intervention by government which equals perpetuation of social behaviors....What gives?

laws and etc should be there to keep me from infringing upon your liberty, nothing more. To leave it up to the government to choose which social behaviors should be perpetuation implies that the government knows better than we do what is good for us, and I do not believe that to be true.

Just remember, the same government you want in charge of the perpetuation of social behaviors is the same one that let 20 million illegals into the country.

Couldn’t agree more. If you are relying on a tax credit to feed, cloth and educate your kids, you shouldn’t be having kids.

One way scump raised money in the 80's was to go to reporters and talk about how he was thinking of buying out companies on our exchange Stock would go up and pos would sell Never mind that he didn't have money enough to buy any company

Brilliant! Great way to make money.

Beats the hell out of being a pathetic piece of shit "Community Organizer" or selling government influence for donations to a money laundering foundation.

Forum List

Back