I talked to a Russian once...............well there goes my cabinet post

I'd like to know why some feel it's okay to not disclose meetings with foreign agents and lie about them afterwards. It wasn't just one of two people either. There are eight individuals connected to Trump that had shady communications with russian agents and tried to cover it up

Jared Kushner
Roger Stone
Paul Mantafort
Eric Prince
Carter Page
Jeff Sessions
Micheal Flynn
JD Gordon

I'd like to know why some feel it's okay to not disclose meetings with foreign agents and lie about them afterwards. It wasn't just one of two people either. There are eight individuals connected to Trump that had shady communications with russian agents and tried to cover it up

Jared Kushner
Roger Stone
Paul Mantafort
Eric Prince
Carter Page
Jeff Sessions
Micheal Flynn
JD Gordon
I would like to know why Hillary Clinton and Obama sold Putin Uranium

Only if you're a republican. Use your influence to give Russia an edge in purchasing uranium sites and you are a hero if you are a democrat.

So you are saying that the NY Times id fake news? LOL LOL LOL

No, I'm telling you that there was no sale of 20% of US uranium to Russia. That's just bullshit fake news, and now what that article is purporting.

So you are saying that the NY Times id fake news? LOL LOL LOL

No, I'm telling you that there was no sale of 20% of US uranium to Russia. That's just bullshit fake news, and now what that article is purporting.
The Uranium went to a Canadian company that was sold to Russia. And the Clinton foundation THAT IS NOW CLOSED benefitted. The sale happened, US Uranium should not be sold to anyone, not even an ally

Uranium One
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Uranium One Inc.

Industry Mining
Founded 2005
Headquarters Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Key people
Chris Sattler (CEO)
Vadim Zhivov (President)
Products Uranium
Gold
Number of employees
2,220[1]
Parent Rosatom
Website www.uranium1.com
Uranium One is a uranium mining company with headquarters in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It has operations in Australia, Canada, Kazakhstan, South Africa and the United States. In January 2013 Rosatom, a Russian State-owned enterprise, through its subsidiary ARMZ Uranium Holding, purchased the company by a value of $1.3 billion.[2]

Last edited:
I did more than talk to a Russian once....she was one hot Ruskie lol
She made a hell of a good borshch

I stared at a very hot Russian woman for about ten minutes once, so am I going to jail?

Forum List

Back