I Think Trump Is Most Upset

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
About the way muslims treat Women and Gays.

But if he says that, liberals will protest

Allow me to state, that I am extremely upset about the way that muslim treat women and gays.

If that upsets liberals, that is a plus, imo.

Allow me to state, that I am extremely upset about the way that muslim treat women and gays.

If that upsets liberals, that is a plus, imo.

Anything that upsets the psychotic Left and Moslems is necessarily a positive.

Patriarchal religions all have a horrible track record with women and gays.

So you're equating denying women the priesthood with forced cliterectomies and throwing gays off of rooftops. You're an idiot. But we knew that.

So you're equating denying women the priesthood with forced cliterectomies and throwing gays off of rooftops. You're an idiot. But we knew that.
Only in your goofy head. The Abrahamic religions hatred and misuse of women and gays go back 3,000 years and more.

77468496a1cc915f8bc51dd1161eeb3d.png

Jusf so you know, cliterectomies is not an Islamic practice. It is a cultural one. I am a Muslim woman and my clit is in tact and working just fine.

I think Trump is most upset when he is criticized. Any criticism at all will freak him out. I wonder if that's a bad thing for a president?

The Loonies will get upset no matter what he does or says.
Liberal politicians are not at all upset. They are elated that they have another issue that they can use to add more people to their "preferred victims list". To Schumer and Pelosi and the rest, Muslims are a minor inconvenience, but that is outweighed by the fact that they are potential welfare recipients who can be supported by taxpayers and become obligated to the Democrats.
It's the Liberal modis operandi and half the country has fallen for it. There is no "War on Poverty" The Democrats have no desire to end poverty. If they actually made everyone rich, they'd have no voters. You fools just don't see it, but the clintons, obamas amd Pelosis are laughing all the way to the bank.

The Loonies will get upset no matter what he does or says.
Liberal politicians are not at all upset. They are elated that they have another issue that they can use to add more people to their "preferred victims list". To Schumer and Pelosi and the rest, Muslims are a minor inconvenience, but that is outweighed by the fact that they are potential welfare recipients who can be supported by taxpayers and become obligated to the Democrats.
It's the Liberal modis operandi and half the country has fallen for it. There is no "War on Poverty" The Democrats have no desire to end poverty. If they actually made everyone rich, they'd have no voters. You fools just don't see it, but the clintons, obamas amd Pelosis are laughing all the way to the bank.
Leftists... You can't live with 'em, and you shouldn't let them live with you.

I think Trump is most upset when he is criticized. Any criticism at all will freak him out. I wonder if that's a bad thing for a president?
Have you seen who's been freaking out lately?

Forum List

Back