i voted for biden but wish i had not

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
How many on here are willing to admit that?

Come on and fess up....honesty is the best policy.

Personally I voted for Trump

I voted for Joseph R. Biden Jr. and am still glad I did. Not thrilled about the border and that was his implementation. Glad we are not seeking more fund in the trump wall, as I never saw one, I wasn't trained to breach, bypass or climb. Now that we are out of Afghanistan, I am actually pleased we only lost 13 to a suicide bomber. I never lost anything over there except for a friend or two and never believed in the nation building mission (ever) as we are not good at it. His old boss Obama completed the real mission and should have gotten us out, but didn't. Trump campaigned saying he would but didn't. Joe said he was going to if he got elected and did. I am glad I cast my vote to get rid of the crooked trump administration and all those criminals that went to jail and had to be pardoned by the crime boss trump.
So, yes, I am still proud of my vote for Joe Biden. If trump or a trumper wins the Republican nomination for 2024 I will vote against them, so we get to keep voting in a representative republic under the rule of law. If trump had his way, we would have lost it and possibly faced a new civil war. I miss the conservatives, that loved our country, honored their oaths of office, and did not look the other way to crime, corruption, supported our allies and stood in rebuke of our known historic enemies. Looks like the only thing left now that the conservatives have been run out of the Republican Party are the right wing radical, power whores, who will lay down for anything, just to get or keep some power.

Millions of Biden voters have buyers remorse because Biden lied his ass off to get elected. Hell even dead Dems who voted for Biden wish they had a do over.

Are you kidding, BL? No one can DEFEND anything this crumb and his grinning whore have done these past 9 months! So they're stuck between not having the guts to admit being so wrong about a democrat and not being able to defend such a vacuous idiot which in every way is far worse than the Orange Demon they so hoped to expunge from their lives!

Are you kidding, BL? No one can DEFEND anything this crumb and his grinning whore have done these past 9 months! So they're stuck between not having the guts to admit being so wrong about a democrat and not being able to defend such a vacuous idiot which in every way is far worse than the Orange Demon they so hoped to expunge from their lives!
Has kamel toe ever answered a question without cackling first?

Last edited:
I voted for Joseph R. Biden Jr. and am still glad I did. Not thrilled about the border and that was his implementation. Glad we are not seeking more fund in the trump wall, as I never saw one, I wasn't trained to breach, bypass or climb. Now that we are out of Afghanistan, I am actually pleased we only lost 13 to a suicide bomber. I never lost anything over there except for a friend or two and never believed in the nation building mission (ever) as we are not good at it. His old boss Obama completed the real mission and should have gotten us out, but didn't. Trump campaigned saying he would but didn't. Joe said he was going to if he got elected and did. I am glad I cast my vote to get rid of the crooked trump administration and all those criminals that went to jail and had to be pardoned by the crime boss trump.
So, yes, I am still proud of my vote for Joe Biden. If trump or a trumper wins the Republican nomination for 2024 I will vote against them, so we get to keep voting in a representative republic under the rule of law. If trump had his way, we would have lost it and possibly faced a new civil war. I miss the conservatives, that loved our country, honored their oaths of office, and did not look the other way to crime, corruption, supported our allies and stood in rebuke of our known historic enemies. Looks like the only thing left now that the conservatives have been run out of the Republican Party are the right wing radical, power whores, who will lay down for anything, just to get or keep some power.
You might be the biggest fucked in the retarded head loon on this entire board... rightwinger and JoeB131 ain't got shit on you...You give Vets a fucked name.

You might be the biggest fucked in the retarded head loon on this entire board... rightwinger and JoeB131 ain't got shit on you...You give Vets a fucked name.
Like Elvis might say:
1630730861997.png

............Fuck you, Fuck you very much!.................

Could not have said it better!

I have absolutely no remorse about voting for Biden. We already had four years of trump and his bimbo VP. The republicans have not had a decent candidate in years. The republican party is just a cheap right-wing shit-show now. I remember when the republican party was respectable.

The border is a huge humanitarian crisis and it is not getting better but worse and you try to downplay it??? What is wrong with you?

We lost much more in Afghanistan than just 13 marines.

We still do not know how many Americans were left behind.

What their fate will be we do not yet know.....but it was your man that allowed the taliban to determine their fate whatever that will be.

Would you be not too thrilled if it was your son or daughter under the power of the taliban?

Bush jr. was the one who initiated the nation bldg fiasco....the following Presidents just went along with it.

By withdrawing we are allowing the terrorist back in to afghanistan--Alquada included.

Not even to mention that China will now take advantage of our ceding a very strategic geo political location.

I give credit to obama for allowing our raid on Osama to proceed but what made that raid possible was a lot of work by others.

Trump made a deal with the Taliban that would have gotten us out without all the chaos and resulting deaths.

Biden is one of the most corrupt politicians in Washington and he also allowed his crime family to use him for their benefit to the tune of millions if not billions of dollars.

Not even to mention his long, long history of lying. The only president that was ever forced to drop out of a presidential race for lying and plagarizing....Sam Donaldson back in the 80's when the media was much more honest said Biden was too dumb to be president and that was before biden came down with dementia.

Claiming Trump would have done away with our Republic is ridiculous...just shows you have drank the biden kool aid.

Biden has divided this nation even more than obama did and has begun a witch hunt to identify and arrest real patriots.

Our nation is under greater danger and more threats than any time in our history....not even to mention he has managed to alienate all our allies.

To say the least you are very confused.

Joe is a clown and a total fraud....even the MSM is turning against the demented fool.

Biden has only been in 7 months and already has engineered 2 major crisis....what will he do next???

There are more covid deaths this holiday weekend than there was a year ago.

Joe seems not to have a good plan to stop covid.

Why hasn't biden done more to stop covid?

I disagree with about everything you said but gave you a thumb's up for a well-articulated explanation for why you could still support Biden. Thanks.

I disagree with about everything you said but gave you a thumb's up for a well-articulated explanation for why you could still support Biden. Thanks.
His explanation is totally ridiculous but at least you disagree with him and you are right to disagree.

Though I do not think he deserves the kindness you have bestowed upon him.

He and his ilk have blood on their hands for supporting a demented old fool who even in his best years so long ago was not much better than he is now.

We should never forget he objected to the raid to get osama bin laden.

Forum List

Back