I Want Pocahontas to Run Against Tump!!!

Yeah....let's go with that, :113:

warren-baloney-01.jpg

CRAZY_POCHANTAS_WARREN.jpg

Oh the irony . With all the crap Trump has done in his past , all you got is Liz believing she was part Indian cause of what her grandma said .

Oh the irony . With all the crap Trump has done in his past , all you got is Liz believing she was part Indian cause of what her grandma said .

Usually there are records kept to back that up.....yes even on the Res.

I don’t think Trump will be president when the 2020 election happens but should he manage to lie his way up to the election not all will be lost, Hillary will run and win retiring trump from politics for life

:)-

And getting preferential treatment as a result and shitting on ACTUAL indigenous people.

You know she is a disgusting POS, and if it was a Republican who did the exact same thing, you would be obliterating her, as you should.

Your point is what ? Commander Bonespur is not one to throw stones .

That to claim Native American lineage as a Minority on public records, it's usually smart to have some kind of backup......like birth records, Tribal membership ID, something more than just family stories.
Even I have more NA blood than she 'might' have and I don't use the 'minority' option on anything, mainly because I'm blonde & blue eyed......with or without paperwork

Who might 'Commander Bonespur' be that you speak of???

And getting preferential treatment as a result and shitting on ACTUAL indigenous people.

You know she is a disgusting POS, and if it was a Republican who did the exact same thing, you would be obliterating her, as you should.

When did she get preference?

But it’s ok to get preference if your rich daddy buys your way into Penn?

That to claim Native American lineage as a Minority on public records, it's usually smart to have some kind of backup......like birth records, Tribal membership ID, something more than just family stories.
Even I have more NA blood than she 'might' have and I don't use the 'minority' option on anything, mainly because I'm blonde & blue eyed......with or without paperwork

Commander Bonespur is Donny Trump. Who lied his way out of the Vietnam draft .

Commander Bonespur is Donny Trump. Who lied his way out of the Vietnam draft .

Being a Vietnam Vet, I can understand someone lying their way out of
the draft. But, I get pissed off every time I see Da Nang Dickie who
lied that he was there. I have zero use for "pretend heroes."

Forum List

Back