I wanted to clear something up that was on Drudge about Mormons and blood mooons

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
'Blood Moon' seen as sign of end times by some Mormons

We aren't putting any significance in these blood moons that have occurred.
I haven't seen anything at Church that would indicate such belief either and nothing has come down from Church leaders in SLC either
The guy that is pushing this is sells emergency food storage and is trying to capitalize on an event and put anxiety in some
I've seen these advertisements during football games and the guy looks like a cyborg.
I thought Drudge was a little misleading in saying "some Mormons" and "end times"
I have a pretty good handle on church policy as well as teachings.
As far as I'm concerned Albee and McCombs that wrote this article should rent a room

Not a problem. I didn't think that the Mormons were watching it for signs as much as I saw some of the wide road church looking to it for signs - and as I told Old School back a month or so ago - the man who wrote the book actually has himself covered either way - if it happens the signs showed it would happen if it doesn't happen the signs showed it somehow - anyhow - it's really ridiculous when you think about it, Tyrone.

I posted an update to Old School today and said, we're all still here! lol.

Forum List

Back