I was shocked! Shocked I tell you

I was waiting in line to get into a bar yesterday and few black and Hispanic guys were in front of me. When they got to the front of the line all of them reached into their pockets and pulled out ID and handed it to the bouncer and then went inside.

I was shocked because liberals have been telling me for years that black and brown people are too stupid to be able to get IDs and therefore voter ID laws are racist!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I would have put them down right then and there. It's a miracle it wasn't guns they were reaching for.

#MAGA

No you wouldn't have you big ol pussy.
Maybe. Which means the next time I would be dead. The safest thing to do is to wear a shotgun strapped on your shoulder, as a deterrent. #MAGA

sounds like a real gun nut move.
There could be Muslims and blackS casing your house AS WE SPEAK.

#MAGA

I was waiting in line to get into a bar yesterday and few black and Hispanic guys were in front of me. When they got to the front of the line all of them reached into their pockets and pulled out ID and handed it to the bouncer and then went inside.

I was shocked because liberals have been telling me for years that black and brown people are too stupid to be able to get IDs and therefore voter ID laws are racist!

I would have put them down right then and there. It's a miracle it wasn't guns they were reaching for.

#MAGA

Maybe. Which means the next time I would be dead. The safest thing to do is to wear a shotgun strapped on your shoulder, as a deterrent. #MAGA

Sounds like you're too stupid to recognize blatant trolling

Why don't you just list the categories of humans you're ok with.

Went right over your head, but then again you are probably one of the brain dead fool might actually not be smart enough to figure out how to get proper ID.

Sent from my nutjobPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The list would be much shorter and task your cognitive "skills" less strenuously.

#MAGA

That's the problem with gun nuts. Their reasoning ability is skewed, so you have to take their threats as valid.

liberals have been telling me for years that black and brown people are too stupid to be able to get IDs
Can you share with us some sort of document where by liberals who matter have indeed made such an attestation?

I'm sure there are no-account idiots out there who may have said such a thing. Stupid remarks made by stupid people aren't things to which I give any recognition, let alone consider them in my normative or positive assessments of public policy. Why you've paid them any mind or even with a comment about them dignified remarks such as the one of which you speak is beyond me.
He's probably been bitching they can get drivers licenses in some states. LOL

How do you know the IDs they produced weren't stolen, found inside the wallets they stole?

(I AM JUST KIDDING - IT'S A JOKE!!!!!)

#MAGA

That's the problem with gun nuts. Their reasoning ability is skewed, so you have to take their threats as valid.
It's also important to carry a bag of grenades with you in case you encounter a cluster of foreigners

It's also important to carry a bag of grenades with you in case you encounter a cluster of foreigners

Again, a known sane person might make a silly joke like that. Considering gun nuts natural desire to play rambo, remarks like that have to be taken as valid until proven to be just a joke.

Again, a known sane person might make a silly joke like that. Considering gun nuts natural desire to play rambo, remarks like that have to be taken as valid until proven to be just a joke.
Rambo was a patriot

liberals have been telling me for years that black and brown people are too stupid to be able to get IDs
Can you share with us some sort of document where by liberals who matter have indeed made such an attestation?

I'm sure there are no-account idiots out there who may have said such a thing. Stupid remarks made by stupid people aren't things to which I give any recognition, let alone consider them in my normative or positive assessments of public policy. Why you've paid them any mind or even with a comment about them dignified remarks such as the one of which you speak is beyond me.

Liberals take the position that voter ID laws harm minority voters. The only way it would harm minorities is if they are not smart enough to figure out how to get valid state ID. Therefore liberals believe minorities are too stupid to be able to obtain ID, which is a pretty simple and inexpensive task.

Current and past voter ID movements for whatever lofty and ethically politically just intents they may have have borne almost no fruit. For instance voter ID legislation was proposed during the early 2000s in states such as Missouri, but the legislation frequently failed to be passed. Seeking new avenues, the George W. Bush Administration prioritized the conviction of voter fraud to the point where two U.S. attorneys were allegedly fired in 2004 for failing to pursue electoral fraud cases at the level required by then-Attorney General John Ashcroft. In fact, three years after first prioritizing election fraud in 2002, Ashcroft’s efforts had produced only 95 defendants charged with election-fraud out of over 80K investigations. (Source)

That's less than a 0.1% rate of return, as it were, and that's just based on the mere quantity of defendants, not convictions and admissions of guilt. Surely there are, as one might say, "bigger fish to fry."

Quite simply, people don't have to have a state-issued ID. Take my mother for example. She's over ninety, a holder of advanced degrees, and wealthy. She is entitled to vote, but she doesn't have a current photo ID. Her age of majority card expired and she's not gone to replace it, and she's not going to. She voted in the last election and she didn't show any ID to do so. (I doubt one would want her to have voted for she's not in her right mind, but being in one's right mind isn't a requirement for voting.) She asked me to take her to her polling place so she could vote, so I took her, and a polling station worker showed her how to cast her ballot.

Just as my mother's circumstances obviate her need for an ID, I suspect that people on the other extreme end of the societal spectrum also have no need for an ID. If they don't drive and they work and conduct all their monetary transactions in cash, something that's not at all unlikely among poor people, they almost certainly don't need an ID and plenty of those people are every bit as entitled to vote as am I, Mother, you and millions of others.

I suggest that if the voter ID issue truly matters to you, you read the following documents.
Neither you nor I will have any trouble finding partisan writers who've expressed their opinion on the matter; however there is no substitute for rigorously gathered empirical data about the comprehensive impacts of voter ID requirements. The writings of partisan authors are useful once one has a deep awareness of the matter, but from doing so, one gets only a slanted view of a matter; therefore reading their ramblings is a horrible way to develop that understanding. Of course, if one's main aim to toe a party line rather than to understand the entirety of a matter and arrive at a sound conclusion about it, then I suppose consuming editorial content is sufficient. That's certainly what doing so will accomplish, quite effectively I suspect.

What you saw was a racist bar.

No doubt, they were mostly white devils running around inside.

He's probably been bitching they can get drivers licenses in some states. LOL
Maybe...I don't know....I take him as being serious unless he indicates, as you have with your "LOL," that to some degree he's being facetious.

liberals did not tell you this. what is wrong with you?

Are you for real? Demorats fight voter ID law attempts every time they are passed. It is liberal fools state how racist voter ID is that it is all about conservatives suppressing minority voter rights!

Get a clue fucko

Allow me to introduce you to the Apples and Oranges Logical Fallacy.

You're welcome!

Let me introduce you to your Red Herring Argumentation!

It absolutely makes sense. The ultimate liberal argument is black and brown people are too stupid and child like to know how to get state issued identification. Yet I was in line behind both black and brown people and they had state issued identification. They were in fact not too stupid to figure out how to get it.

Here's the thing, dumbshit.

There is only one way to verify someone is of legal age to buy a drink. And that is with an ID.

So there's your apple.

Voter ID is not the only, nor is it even the best, way to stop voter fraud. In fact, Voter ID does not even stop the types of voter fraud which occur.

So there's your orange.

All caught up now?

There is only one way to verify someone is of legal age to buy a drink. And that is with an ID.

So there's your apple.

Voter ID is not the only, nor is it even the best, way to stop voter fraud. In fact, Voter ID does not even stop the types of voter fraud which occur.

So there's your orange.

All caught up now?

Ok asshole there is only one way for a stranger to verify someone's ID and that is by check their state issued ID.

But you miss the point because you are a mental midget! Liberals like yourself view black and brown people like they are children and too stupid to be able to obtain ID, but low and behold nearly all of them can conquer this simple task.

See the reason you people are against voter
ID laws is because it hurts your chance of winning elections. Because the liberal motto is: "if you are not cheating then you are not trying!"

So there's your apple.

So there's your orange.

All caught up now?

Ok asshole there is only one way for a stranger to verify someone's ID and that is by check their state issued ID.

But you miss the point because you are a mental midget! Liberals like yourself view black and brown people like they are children and too stupid to be able to obtain ID, but low and behold nearly all of them can conquer this simple task.

ID laws is because it hurts your chance of winning elections. Because the liberal motto is: "if you are not cheating then you are not trying!"

So many logical fallacies, so little time.

First, I am a Republican conservative since birth, idiot. Stop embarrassing yourself by making false assumptions and claims based on the voices in your head.

Second, Voter ID does not stop the types of fraud which occur. Pseudocons like you have unwittingly been proving that several hundred times on this forum.

Third, my motive for being against Voter ID has nothing to do with "black or brown people", retard.

Fourth, a photo identification DOES stop someone from getting alcohol. Not every time, but it is the MOST EFFECTIVE means.

Thus comparing Voter ID to being carded at the liquor store is an apples and oranges logical fallacy.

nightclub fraud what else :dunno:

its been tilting elections for decades. :eusa_whistle:

So there's your apple.

So there's your orange.

All caught up now?

So many logical fallacies, so little time.

First, I am a Republican conservative since birth, idiot. Stop embarrassing yourself by making false assumptions and claims based on the voices in your head.

Second, Voter ID does not stop the types of fraud which occur. Pseudocons like you have unwittingly been proving that several hundred times on this forum.

Third, my motive for being against Voter ID has nothing to do with "black or brown people", retard.

Fourth, a photo identification DOES stop someone from getting alcohol. Not every time, but it is the MOST EFFECTIVE means.

Thus comparing Voter ID to being carded at the liquor store is an apples and oranges logical fallacy.

Are really don't give a fuck about u small fry. My care is about the bullshit reason the liberal Demorats are against voter ID.

Forum List

Back