I was wrong about Covid 19, and you probably was too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A person I know who works in a grocery store said people were coming in yesterday and filling their carts and walking out without paying. One guy ran out with an armload of steaks.

These are white suburbanites doing this.
Same here. White guy ran out of Raleys with a armload of cheese. I would have dripped him if I had known he was stealing.

Jeez. Good cheese is one dairy product I have trouble giving up. Armed guards at supermarkets next?

Doesn't really matter what that percentage is. What matters is --- how close is it to you.

one person in my entire county has tested positive.

Great. Zero persons in my entire county, or any one surrounding it, have tested positive.

Yay us. Fringe benefits of living rural.

But you won't see me going over them thar mountains to Tennessee, or down to that other Carolina. Don't need to. Gas is cheap now.
No one I know in rural CA has it either and you can bet that we won't be going to the LA or SF shitholes probably ever again.

Ah thank you. "Shitholes", that reminds me.

Speaking of which, it's the fourth Sunday of the month and time to check in on Rump's "shithole countries" and see how they're shittin' up. Let's have a look.

Nigeria:
30 total cases, 0 deaths, 0.1 infections per 1M population.

Uganda:
1 case, 0 deaths, 0.03 infections per 1M population

Somalia:
1 case, 0 deaths, 0.06 infections per 1M population

Kenya:
15 cases, 0 deaths, 0.3 infections per 1M population.

Congo:
3 cases, 0 deaths, 0.5 infections per 1M population.

Nicaragua:
2 cases, 0 deaths, 0.3 infections per 1M population

Haiti:
2 cases, 0 deaths, 0.3 infections per 1M population.

Venezuela:
70 cases, 0 deaths, 2 cases per 1M population.

"Button"
1 case, 0 deaths, 0.3 infections per 1M population.

"Nipple"
1 case, 0 deaths, 0.03 infections per 1M population.

Ghana:
21 cases, 1 death, 0.7 infections per 1M population --- AHA! See that, they're dying in Ghana. What a shithole.
Nobody travels to those shitholes, and people who live there are too poor to travel outside those shitholes, so it is no surprise the Chinese virus is rare in those shitholes.

Glad I could clear that up for ya.

Here we see Nostril is as conversant on how viruses work as Lush Rimjob is on how birth control works.

Doesn't fucking matter how many "travel there", Dumbass. It's a virus. It spreads by itself. Don't never need to spread it 'cause it spreads by itself. It only takes one to introduce.

But there they are, the "shitoles", aren't they. Let's compare those numbers with ours:

32,783 cases, 416 deaths, 99 people infected per 1M population.

Remind me, Nostril, what defines "shithole" countries?

The virus needs a host, dumbass. It can’t just get on a plane and travel to every country on its own. No one vacations or does business in those countries so they have few cases. But give it time. This virus will be everywhere

"No one" huh.

Linkie?

While you're uh, "working" on that, might want to essplain to the class why countries around the world that "no one" goes to have taken measures.

Nipple
As of March 14, all foreign nationals who enter Nepal must remain in self-quarantine for 14 days, according to the country's Department of Immigration.
Nepali nationals and residents must stay in home quarantine for 14 days from their arrival date. All these measures are in place until April 30.
The country has stopped issuing on-arrival visas to foreigners from March 14 through April 30.

Haiti
On March 19, Haiti's government declared a state of emergency over the coronavirus outbreak, closing the borders of the nation and imposing a curfew after authorities detected the first two cases of infection.
It has also suspended all international flights, except for those coming from the US, and it closed its border with the Dominican Republic.

Nigeria
On March 18, the government announced it was restricting entry into the country for travellers from China, Italy, Iran, South Korea, Spain, Japan, France, Germany, the US, Norway, the UK, Switzerland and the Netherlands. Those coming from high-risk countries are asked to self-isolate for 14 days.
Somalia
Somalia has banned all international flights.

Ghana
Starting on March 17, Ghana banned entry to anyone who has been to a country with more than 200 coronavirus cases in the previous 14 days, unless they were official residents or Ghanaian nationals.
The country closed all borders from March 22 and ordered a mandatory quarantine for anyone who entered the country before midnight that day.

Travel Restrictions Around the World

Oh and you might wanna also essplain to the class how the fuck these countries got the few cases they do have, with "no one" going there. What did they do, bid for them on eBay?
Here is an outstanding article which explains "how the virus got out": How the Virus Got Out

It's interactive, so you have to scroll to step through all the captions and animations.

Best article I've seen so far.

I got it from 60 Mins Australia. It shows what we're going through now and have to do to combat it. The end part after we learn about the wet markets is interesting, too.

Doesn't really matter what that percentage is. What matters is --- how close is it to you.

Great. Zero persons in my entire county, or any one surrounding it, have tested positive.

But you won't see me going over them thar mountains to Tennessee, or down to that other Carolina. Don't need to. Gas is cheap now.
No one I know in rural CA has it either and you can bet that we won't be going to the LA or SF shitholes probably ever again.

Speaking of which, it's the fourth Sunday of the month and time to check in on Rump's "shithole countries" and see how they're shittin' up. Let's have a look.

Nigeria:

Uganda:

Somalia:

Kenya:

Congo:

Nicaragua:

Haiti:

Venezuela:

"Button"

"Nipple"

Ghana:
21 cases, 1 death, 0.7 infections per 1M population --- AHA! See that, they're dying in Ghana. What a shithole.
Nobody travels to those shitholes, and people who live there are too poor to travel outside those shitholes, so it is no surprise the Chinese virus is rare in those shitholes.

Here we see Nostril is as conversant on how viruses work as Lush Rimjob is on how birth control works.

Doesn't fucking matter how many "travel there", Dumbass. It's a virus. It spreads by itself. Don't never need to spread it 'cause it spreads by itself. It only takes one to introduce.

But there they are, the "shitoles", aren't they. Let's compare those numbers with ours:

The virus needs a host, dumbass. It can’t just get on a plane and travel to every country on its own. No one vacations or does business in those countries so they have few cases. But give it time. This virus will be everywhere

"No one" huh.

Linkie?

While you're uh, "working" on that, might want to essplain to the class why countries around the world that "no one" goes to have taken measures.

Nipple
As of March 14, all foreign nationals who enter Nepal must remain in self-quarantine for 14 days, according to the country's Department of Immigration.
Nepali nationals and residents must stay in home quarantine for 14 days from their arrival date. All these measures are in place until April 30.
The country has stopped issuing on-arrival visas to foreigners from March 14 through April 30.

Haiti
On March 19, Haiti's government declared a state of emergency over the coronavirus outbreak, closing the borders of the nation and imposing a curfew after authorities detected the first two cases of infection.
It has also suspended all international flights, except for those coming from the US, and it closed its border with the Dominican Republic.

Nigeria
On March 18, the government announced it was restricting entry into the country for travellers from China, Italy, Iran, South Korea, Spain, Japan, France, Germany, the US, Norway, the UK, Switzerland and the Netherlands. Those coming from high-risk countries are asked to self-isolate for 14 days.
Somalia

Ghana
Starting on March 17, Ghana banned entry to anyone who has been to a country with more than 200 coronavirus cases in the previous 14 days, unless they were official residents or Ghanaian nationals.
The country closed all borders from March 22 and ordered a mandatory quarantine for anyone who entered the country before midnight that day.

Oh and you might wanna also essplain to the class how the fuck these countries got the few cases they do have, with "no one" going there. What did they do, bid for them on eBay?

You’re right, Nipple is the most popular, hot spot destination in the world. They must have an amazing government and the United States is shit. Is that what you wanted to hear?!

Nigeria:

Uganda:

Somalia:

Kenya:

Congo:

Nicaragua:

Haiti:

Venezuela:

"Button"

"Nipple"

Ghana:

"No one" huh.

Linkie?

Nipple

Haiti

Nigeria
Somalia

Ghana

Here is an outstanding article which explains "how the virus got out": How the Virus Got Out

It's interactive, so you have to scroll to step through all the captions and animations.

Best article I've seen so far.

That is really well done, thanks for posting it. Recommended reading.

Best takeaway for me -- >> as China started systematically testing, tracing and isolating patients, new cases there declined dramatically, showing that it was possible to slow the virus. Similar measures slowed the spread in Singapore, Hong Kong and South Korea. <<

Seems to point the way to the right course, doesn't it.

Nigeria:

Uganda:

Somalia:

Kenya:

Congo:

Nicaragua:

Haiti:

Venezuela:

"Button"

"Nipple"

Ghana:

"No one" huh.

Linkie?

Nipple

Haiti

Nigeria
Somalia

Ghana

You’re right, Nipple is the most popular, hot spot destination in the world. They must have an amazing government and the United States is shit. Is that what you wanted to hear?!

Whelp --- you just sat here and posted that "nobody goes there". Where the fuck did they get the virus? Underground tunnels?

By the way they've doubled their cases, they now have two. A 19-year old woman who had returned from France. Apprently her name was "Nobody".

Exactly what planet do you morons come from where you think you need high numbers of carriers to effect an infection?

NOW, you wanna know why I really brought up that table?

I just wanted to see who among this board's population would sit here and defend the concept of "shithole countries". And I got my answer, didn't I.

Last edited:
05526F6C-C317-46C2-BC69-D0B96CA81544.jpeg

Nigeria:

Uganda:

Somalia:

Kenya:

Congo:

Nicaragua:

Haiti:

Venezuela:

"Button"

"Nipple"

Ghana:

"No one" huh.

Linkie?

Nipple

Haiti

Nigeria
Somalia

Ghana

Whelp --- you just sat here and posted that "nobody goes there". Where the fuck did they get the virus? Underground tunnels?

By the way they've doubled their cases, they now have two. A 19-year old woman who had returned from France. Apprently her name was "Nobody".

Exactly what planet do you morons come from where you think you need high numbers of carriers to effect an infection?

I just wanted to see who among this board's population would sit here and defend the concept of "shithole countries". And I got my answer, didn't I.

I never even heard of Nipple, dummy. And I specifically told you that this virus will be all over the world in due time. It hasn’t spread as quickly in third world countries because less carriers frequent there. This is one of those common sense thingys that allude you

Nigeria:

Uganda:

Somalia:

Kenya:

Congo:

Nicaragua:

Haiti:

Venezuela:

"Button"

"Nipple"

Ghana:

"No one" huh.

Linkie?

Nipple

Haiti

Nigeria
Somalia

Ghana

I never even heard of Nipple, dummy. And I specifically told you that this virus will be all over the world in due time. It hasn’t spread as quickly in third world countries because less carriers frequent there. This is one of those common sense thingys that allude you

You probably mean "elude" but read my last line and see what's really going on here.

As far as "Nipple", that's another Rumpism. When he learned --- this is when he's already in the White House --- that there were countries between India and China he called them "Button" and "Nipple", because that's the level of mentality we're dealing with.

I noticed that no one’s talking about the Event 201 drill that took place in October of last year, basically an exercise for this very thing. I also noticed that no one is talking about the fact that this vaccine is patented. And also no one’s talking about the legislation that was already in place, for something like this, and that by their own words it appears this is leading to forced vaccinations. Martial law, forced vaccinations, and people are cheering it on. THAT is the most disappointing thing of all, way more scary than the coronavirus©.

Dear Lord in heaven. Shit's getting real and you're worried about forced vaccinations as the greatest danger in all of this.
I never said that was the greatest danger, don't put words in my mouth. I'm not even going to talk about what the greatest danger is with you all, because I'm sure it will fall on deaf ears.

I've never had a cold, never had the flu, have never gotten vaccinated for it, either, and I lived in Virus Central, Silly Con Valley, with several strains hitting seemed like every month the years I lived there, so I don't worry much about such things, but I do worry about it hitting my relatives and mother and aunts, so I follow the advice of the pros. I do all the shopping for my mother and aunts, and wipe down the packages and boxes. I don't see why these simple precautions are such a big ass hardship for anybody, but I guess the worship of mindless self-indulgence is just too big a cult here in the U.S.

I noticed that no one’s talking about the Event 201 drill that took place in October of last year, basically an exercise for this very thing. I also noticed that no one is talking about the fact that this vaccine is patented. And also no one’s talking about the legislation that was already in place, for something like this, and that by their own words it appears this is leading to forced vaccinations. Martial law, forced vaccinations, and people are cheering it on. THAT is the most disappointing thing of all, way more scary than the coronavirus©.

Dear Lord in heaven. Shit's getting real and you're worried about forced vaccinations as the greatest danger in all of this.
I never said that was the greatest danger, don't put words in my mouth. I'm not even going to talk about what the greatest danger is with you all, because I'm sure it will fall on deaf ears.

:lol:

Very important people have secret information!

:lol:

I mentioned earlier in this topic that the number of Covid-19 cases was doubling every two days.

Well, in case you doubted me, the CDC just released today's figures.

I will post their figures from a couple days ago for comparison.

Two days ago:

C-19-March-20.jpg

Today:

C-19-March-23.jpg

I mentioned earlier in this topic that the number of Covid-19 cases was doubling every two days.

Well, in case you doubted me, the CDC just released today's figures.

I will post their figures from a couple days ago for comparison.

Two days ago:

C-19-March-20.jpg

Today:

C-19-March-23.jpg
Exponential Growth.............MATH DOESN'T LIE.........Most of that growth in High Density populations.......many 8 million people living on top of each other in New York.

Wuhan did the same and is Less Dense........PER AREA.......11 million there.......8 million New York city

Riddle me this...........in all these high rise apts. and condoes........does the VENTILATION RECIRCULATE in each room or through the building?

“The survival times of SARS coronaviruses on inanimate surfaces and as infectious droplets in the air have been studied. An identical pattern has appeared repeatedly. Very low temperatures (tested at 6°C) and very low humidity (30%) enable viruses to survive for long periods on surfaces and in the air. Even at moderate temperatures of 20-30°C, there was a long survival time, but only when the air was dry. Very high temperatures (>30°C) render the coronaviruses inactive. This is why there have been repeated MERS epidemics on the Arabian Peninsula solely during the cooler winter months. It is assumed that the current Coronavirus will also exhibit a similar behavior in relation to humidity and temperature. The rate of transmission from human to human is influenced by indoor conditions,” explained Dr. Walter Hugentobler, FMH General Physician, and Dr. Stephanie Taylor, Harvard Medical School, Medical Advisors for Condair Group.

This means that conditions in homes and on public transport, where air is typically heated to 20 to 24 degrees for comfort, have resulting low relative humidity from approximately 20% to 40%. These are the ideal environmental conditions for SARS coronaviruses to survive on surfaces and in the air over a long period of time, and consequently for increased transmission via contact with contaminated surfaces and inhalation from the air.

“Air humidification acts in a proactive way to combat the spread of viruses by infected people, including so-called super spreaders, even before any symptoms appear or a diagnosis can be made. Additionally, the respiratory tract’s defenses are improved in all people due to the more efficient cleaning of the airways and enhanced immune defenses. Raising air humidity by humidification reduces the risk of virus spread in hospitals and other buildings at low-cost and without causing negative effects,” said Hugentobler.

Approximately 58% of SARS cases were acquired from hospital exposure, so humidification of healthcare facilities would be an especially effective intervention to reduce pneumonia and death rates from this new coronavirus strain.

Air humidification can be readily implemented in both private and public buildings, giving people a simple way to actively combat this fearsome virus for which there are currently no vaccines or effective preventive drug treatments. In addition to reducing the overall spread of the outbreak, this intervention also enables each of us to pro-actively take steps to protect the health of ourselves and our loved ones.

INTRODUCTION Natural ventilation plays two essential roles traditionally in our buildings. On one hand, ventilation can modulate the indoor temperature for better thermal comfort in summer since outdoor air is usually lower than indoors; on the other hand, it also helps to dilute indoor air pollutants and improve indoor air quality in most cases. The required quantity and quality are actually different for these two purposes. The roles of natural ventilation in modern high rise residential buildings are more complicated. Especially, in the rapid developing Asian regions, a majority of the population live in high-rise, multiple-households apartment buildings. The climatic conditions also render air-conditioning widely applied, with the window-type and split-unit type air-conditioners dominating in the residential buildings. Ventilation is provided via open windows, with exhaust fans provided in the toilets and kitchens. The exhaust air is typically not centrally stacked, but left to drift around the building blocks. This can potentially have many unwanted consequences for multi-households, multi-story high-rise buildings (Niu, 2004). On the ordinary days, it’s not uncommon for the residents to detect from the smell in his own unit what the neighbor is cooking – a sign of cross-contamination of the ventilation air. With respect to infectious disease control, this inter-flat or inter-zonal flow becomes a serious issue.

This investigation is focused on the vertical transmission pattern in high-rise residential buildings observed during the SARS outbreak in the spring of 2003 in Hong Kong. In apartment building A, which is about 30 story high, and where five households were affected with eleven SARS infection cases, RNA fragments of SARS virus were detected within the sampled deposits on the window sills of the upper floors of the two index patients’ flats; and in one of these two upper floor households there were no infected SARS cases. In another high-rise building B, all the 6 infection cases in 3 households occurred along one vertical block. In the widely-publicized outbreak in another residential estate, which includes five blocks of 30 story apartment buildings, and where a total number of 321 infections occurred, only one case occurred below the 8th floor. While the transmission paths of such large scale outbreaks remain a myth up to the present moment (Yu et al 2004), it appears that there was a vertical spread pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back