I wish Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto was our president

588a304917000030001d08ea.jpeg

President Nieto seems much better qualified for the job than Trump. President Nieto has a wealth of government experience and seems to have a stable personality.
If you feel that way, why don't you move to Mexico amigo?

President Nieto seems much better qualified for the job than Trump. President Nieto has a wealth of government experience and seems to have a stable personality.

Just when I think you can't say anything more stupid....you find a way.

I have to applaud your ability to come off even more moronic than the time before.

Tonto never disappoints...

To be fair to Tonto he was an Apache....Lakota I call "Shitting Bull".

You just insulted bulls.

President Nieto should demand that Trump return Mexico's stolen birthright to its rightful owners!

SBmap.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

Tell him he's gonna have to take em by force since we've slammed the door on his little invasion.
Hell,the state of Texas alone could whoop the shit out of mehico.

I think we should let Texas go to war with Mexico.

They'd win all by themselves.

It'd be over faster than the taking of Baghdad.

He also has an approval rating in single digits while Trump just hit 59%. But feel free to move there....I suggest you eat as much street vendor food as you can when you get there.

Funny. Actually, Trump has 42% average approval rating.

Not in real polls he doesn't, Shitting Bull.

I consider Real Clear Politics and Gallup real polls.
I bet you consider yourself a real Native American

Nieto says, "The wall divides us, not unites us." Yes, you moron, THAT'S THE WHOLE IDEA!

Had we just annexed mehico when we kicked their ass in 1848 we wouldnt be dealing with this shit today.

We may do it yet.....if 3rd ID hit the border at Nogales tonight they'd be in Mechico City by tomorrow night....and we'd have a 51st state.

I wanted to respond with what an idiot you are, but you've gotten you're anti-American, fascist ass so thoroughly kicked by everyone else on this thread I didn't see the need to pile on.

He could be your president if you denounced your US citizenship and moved to Mexico.

Forum List

Back