I wish Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto was our president

588a304917000030001d08ea.jpeg

President Nieto seems much better qualified for the job than Trump. President Nieto has a wealth of government experience and seems to have a stable personality.

He is "leading" a country that in terms of mineral deposits is the fifth wealthiest on the planet, and it is still a third world shithole. My gosh but you're stupid.

President Nieto seems much better qualified for the job than Trump. President Nieto has a wealth of government experience and seems to have a stable personality.

The drug cartel got to him to cancel the meeting with Trump. I don't know if they threatened to kill him or paid him off with drug money. Which do you think it was?

Just when I think you can't say anything more stupid....you find a way.

I have to applaud your ability to come off even more moronic than the time before.

Tonto never disappoints...

Hey Big L, he CAN be YOUR President if you move to Mexico. I will contribute the 1st dollar for your passage-)

He also has an approval rating in single digits while Trump just hit 59%. But feel free to move there....I suggest you eat as much street vendor food as you can when you get there.

Mexican tap water -- the best!

People think the quick-step is from the meat but it's usually from the lettuce....human feces for fertilizer and we have a $60B trade-deficit with these savages? :confused-84:

I have to applaud your ability to come off even more moronic than the time before.

To be fair to Tonto he was an Apache....Lakota I call "Shitting Bull".

easy enough for you,,,,, Simply relocate to Mexico
You would not be missed here,

To be fair to Tonto he was an Apache....Lakota I call "Shitting Bull".

Meh....they all look alike to me.

Well move your ass to Mexico then.

Pretty funny "alternative facts" again. A land grab war turns the occupants into "illegals". America has never been able to face itself.

Yes, that we then PAID for. We are the ONLY country who has ever paid for ground that we took in a war. Put that in your pipe and smoke it silly boy.

Forum List

Back