I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While your making fun ,explain to us how white people can be subtracted from the growing division? As if their hands are clean.

Our hands are clean. Those with dirty hands are Barack 0bama, Al Sharpton, BLM, and the Democrat Party. I guess the whites in the DNC also have their hands dirty, so in that sense, they are also to blame.

Wait a minute , this is a thread moment ; a white saying other whites are to blame. Wait ,this has got to be an illusion. I know , its a dream.

That is what you got out of that? You are one screwed up individual.

I know I am screwed up , I have known it for years. I have even asked God himself to help my mind. I got a serious problem ,I actually think I can see bigotry and bias in people ; and I can see it in myself. Oh yes ,I am screwed.

Hopefully you can see good in people too, cause every one has it.

I do see some good in some people.

Well thank you very much ; just wondering what it is like to be white.
I'm not fully white, so I don't know. I do know that when I am perceived to be white by blacks, they treat me differently than when they perceive me as Latino. And most whites think I'm just a really dark skinned Italian or Mediterranean descended person.

Interesting , this takes me by surprise. I am curious , which race treats you the worse?
Latinos actually. I know that's not white or black...but I get a lot of shit from Latinos for not keeping up with my Spanish and all.

Now that is interesting. I don't know much about latinos.
I grew up around latinos and if Offensively is telling the truth he is just another lap dog or more likely a white guy trying to lend some credibility to his POV by not admitting he is all white.

I find that interesting , that a white will admit they are not all white. Its like not fully putting on the Emperors robe.

With 7 billion people on this planet of ours, including many different races, languages, sizes, shapes, colors, political views, religions, philosophies, and so forth, it has been difficult lately even with the human rights movement by the UN to get everyone to at least try to be tolerant of each other.

I love being black....

Then it's too bad you're not.

I am only black when I am awake ,while sleep ,I can be anything I think of. While sleep I can fly and even be white. I can be Asian, Mexican , even rich. Ahhh sleep , one of the few joys left in life.

Give it up, kid. Your act is lame.

Explain to me why you are paying attention to a lame act?
Its Unks shtick. He rarely is able to contribute so he just lashes out in frustration.

Indeed, whites are truly an interesting species, most difficult to examine. Their minds won't stay still during the examination ; they keep moving , almost as if they are running from something.

"In 2002, Jennifer Crocker and Jean Twenge conducted a “meta-analysis of studies of self-esteem.” They intended to discover which American ethnic group would score the highest on a self-esteem test. They also wanted to identify how each group’s self-esteem ranked in comparison to how positively society regarded that group. The researchers proceeded by making 712 self-esteem comparisons among five ethnic groups: Native Americans, Asian Americans, Latinos, African Americans and European Americans.

The outcomes surprised Crocker and Twenge. They learned that African Americans scored the highest in the self-esteem category, but ranked last in the area of Society’s Positive Regard for the group. They concluded that African Americans consistently make positive statements about themselves even though society does not view them positively. European Americans were second, Latinos third, Native Americans fourth, and Asian Americans were last. Asian Americans’ ranking surprised the researchers because, outside of European Americans, the other groups hold them in high regard."

Like I said, Blacks lack self awareness and are woefully lacking in the ability for abstract thought. That's why you two are sitting here looking pretty stupid to everyone else but yourselves. Bragging about your dicks as if your dick size makes you superior in the grand scheme of things. It doesn't, you just look dumb.

With 7 billion people on this planet of ours, including many different races, languages, sizes, shapes, colors, political views, religions, philosophies, and so forth, it has been difficult lately even with the human rights movement by the UN to get everyone to at least try to be tolerant of each other.

Well I certainly agree with that.

A black man and a white man walk into a bakery.
The black man immediately steals three pastries and puts them in his pocket.

He says to the white, "See how good I am? The owner didn't see a thing." The white man says to the black man, "That's typical of you black people. I am going to show you an honest way to get the same result."

He goes to the owner of the bakery and says, "Give me a pastry and I will show you a magic trick." Intrigued, the owner accepts and gives him a pastry. The white man swallows it and asks for another one. The owner gives him another one. Then the white man swallows that one and asks for a third pastry and eats that, too.

The owner is starting to wonder where the magic trick is and asks, "So what did you do with the pastries?"

The white man replies, "Look in the black mans back pocket....."

Excellent joke ,I liked it. The sarcastic joking attitude of the white race is legendary, they will hang you and laugh at the noises you make while dying. They have reached for the top of the world , because they think the bottom is crowed with worthless races. They lead ; and the world follows like a pied piper. Not realizing what the world is about to do to them.
oh, i guess you do mean that "world" is black, don't you? Whites have the most power here, so everybody knows who is the world really.

Well I think that is true , Whites have the most power , and the most perversion. In my view this is exactly how God wanted it to be, he needed a perverted race to lead this world to its destruction. And whites fit that need like a glove. Your race was chosen to paint this world with confusion; and I think they have done a most stunning job of it.
Nope, man. Whites are mostly christian. Or were mostly christian. So here is its power. Yellows and blacks are atheists or pagans or whoever else. That is your weakness, man.

Atheist are mostly males and white , and Christianity is pagan, read my thread " Pagan Christianity" in the religion section.
Not keen in reading trash.

"In 2002, Jennifer Crocker and Jean Twenge conducted a “meta-analysis of studies of self-esteem.” They intended to discover which American ethnic group would score the highest on a self-esteem test. They also wanted to identify how each group’s self-esteem ranked in comparison to how positively society regarded that group. The researchers proceeded by making 712 self-esteem comparisons among five ethnic groups: Native Americans, Asian Americans, Latinos, African Americans and European Americans.

The outcomes surprised Crocker and Twenge. They learned that African Americans scored the highest in the self-esteem category, but ranked last in the area of Society’s Positive Regard for the group. They concluded that African Americans consistently make positive statements about themselves even though society does not view them positively. European Americans were second, Latinos third, Native Americans fourth, and Asian Americans were last. Asian Americans’ ranking surprised the researchers because, outside of European Americans, the other groups hold them in high regard."

Like I said, Blacks lack self awareness and are woefully lacking in the ability for abstract thought. That's why you two are sitting here looking pretty stupid to everyone else but yourselves. Bragging about your dicks as if your dick size makes you superior in the grand scheme of things. It doesn't, you just look dumb.

Interesting study, I would totally disagree that blacks lack abstract thought, this list proves such a racist accusation is meaningless ;

List of African-American inventors and scientists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting study, I would totally disagree that blacks lack abstract thought, this list proves such a racist accusation is meaningless ;

List of African-American inventors and scientists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
We are talking averages, not the entire group. The ones that are more capable of abstract thought and self awareness are the leaders in Africa.

Excellent joke ,I liked it. The sarcastic joking attitude of the white race is legendary, they will hang you and laugh at the noises you make while dying. They have reached for the top of the world , because they think the bottom is crowed with worthless races. They lead ; and the world follows like a pied piper. Not realizing what the world is about to do to them.
oh, i guess you do mean that "world" is black, don't you? Whites have the most power here, so everybody knows who is the world really.

Well I think that is true , Whites have the most power , and the most perversion. In my view this is exactly how God wanted it to be, he needed a perverted race to lead this world to its destruction. And whites fit that need like a glove. Your race was chosen to paint this world with confusion; and I think they have done a most stunning job of it.
Nope, man. Whites are mostly christian. Or were mostly christian. So here is its power. Yellows and blacks are atheists or pagans or whoever else. That is your weakness, man.

Atheist are mostly males and white , and Christianity is pagan, read my thread " Pagan Christianity" in the religion section.

Oh come now , expand your horizon ; be cognizant of the manifestations of your race. Come now make an effort.

A black man and a white man walk into a bakery.
The black man immediately steals three pastries and puts them in his pocket.

He says to the white, "See how good I am? The owner didn't see a thing." The white man says to the black man, "That's typical of you black people. I am going to show you an honest way to get the same result."

He goes to the owner of the bakery and says, "Give me a pastry and I will show you a magic trick." Intrigued, the owner accepts and gives him a pastry. The white man swallows it and asks for another one. The owner gives him another one. Then the white man swallows that one and asks for a third pastry and eats that, too.

The owner is starting to wonder where the magic trick is and asks, "So what did you do with the pastries?"

The white man replies, "Look in the black mans back pocket....."

You are raving.

We are talking averages, not the entire group. The ones that are more capable of abstract thought and self awareness are the leaders in Africa.

I don't agree , but I admit much of the world thinks as you do in this area.

Of course, you are correct. The situation is bad, we are more divided than ever before and the government and law have chosen a side.

I just have to make fun of the idiocy of this thread and the people who agree with it.

While your making fun ,explain to us how white people can be subtracted from the growing division? As if their hands are clean.

Our hands are clean. Those with dirty hands are Barack 0bama, Al Sharpton, BLM, and the Democrat Party. I guess the whites in the DNC also have their hands dirty, so in that sense, they are also to blame.

Wait a minute , this is a thread moment ; a white saying other whites are to blame. Wait ,this has got to be an illusion. I know , its a dream.

I know I am screwed up , I have known it for years. I have even asked God himself to help my mind. I got a serious problem ,I actually think I can see bigotry and bias in people ; and I can see it in myself. Oh yes ,I am screwed.

Well, good luck.

To show you how hidden racism really is , go to google and ask the question" Why do white men leave their children ", google will totally ignore that and automatically post stats on why black men leave their children. A stunning racism from a simple question.

5c35b1135645cb41cc31281d11779866.jpg

Oh come now , expand your horizon ; be cognizant of the manifestations of your race. Come now make an effort.
my race does not consist of only atheists and pagan fanatics. The origins of european culture are well-known. And european culture is the base for american and so on. The foundation is Christianity.

Well, good luck.

Well thank you very much.

imageedit_2347_9859878696.jpg

You jelly, yes you are.
View attachment 89743

Well here's white privilege for you, talking to my neighbor last night and she tells me about her friend who is a grammar school teacher from Switzerland, teaching here in Pinole Ca, I guess she made an off the cuff remark about Pres Obama, three black girls in the class, or maybe it was out of class, I'm not sure, go home and tell their
parents. Woman loses her job, probably going to have a hard time getting another one now as a teacher because shes marked as a racist. Irony of the whole thing is, shes married to a black man and they have two children together. We've just come to the place in the world where yo cant speak anymore if your white, but if your black
you can say the same things or worse about a white president, no problem. This is the begining of facism it looks like to me

Facism was created by white people. You still drew first blood. You can't weasel out of the growing down hill white snowball. Even when it starts running over white people.

s3h38.jpg

my race does not consist of only atheists and pagan fanatics. The origins of european culture are well-known. And european culture is the base for american and so on. The foundation is Christianity.

Oh yes ,white roots run deep , but not as deep as black roots in history

Oh yes ,white roots run deep , but not as deep as black roots in history

Race-Guilt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back