I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree , racism has a lot to do with it. No doubt.

Now allow me a joke ; "Am I racist? No ,I just don't like white people."

Remember , that is just a joke. I am only racist when it is brought out of me. And after reading all the threads in this section , well lets say I just was impelled.
You are sitting there acting like the entire white race is worse than other races. That is the EXACT definition of racism.
Look in the mirror and quit bitching.
To be honest, history shows whites are the worst race to ever walk the planet and they were the last to get here.

In my personal view , that is exactly why God choose them to be in power during these ages; he is creating the need for Christ to return , he needed a powerful race to further plunge the earth into turmoil, a race satan could easily tap into their ego and sear their consciousness. The white mind will NEVER realize that in this life.
Thats a different angle but one easily believed if you are religious. Whites would definitely fit the mold. They have such fragile egos its easy for them to seek out power and maintain it.at all costs.

Well I am not religious , but such is my view. I believe that. I am not saying the white race is doomed , I believe all of humanity will be given salvation from God freely , none of us will be left out for any reason ; I believe human history is simply the unfolding of God's will. Jesus said when he returns the earth will be in chaos ; 3 things which will plunge us into serious chaos , are religion , race , and perversion of power. I think whites and Arabs will factor into this heavily.
I think what will occur is that nature will correct its mistake. We see this occuring now. As whites mix more with other humans their recessive genes will disappear. i once read somewhere that most of them are seriously inbred. I think thats the only reason they havent nuked Africa. They know there is something about melanin that will possibly save them in the future. Did you know they have a melanin conference every year? It makes sense because melanin is worth more than gold.

European Society for Pigment Cell Research (ESPCR)

You are sitting there acting like the entire white race is worse than other races. That is the EXACT definition of racism.
To be honest, history shows whites are the worst race to ever walk the planet and they were the last to get here.

In my personal view , that is exactly why God choose them to be in power during these ages; he is creating the need for Christ to return , he needed a powerful race to further plunge the earth into turmoil, a race satan could easily tap into their ego and sear their consciousness. The white mind will NEVER realize that in this life.
Thats a different angle but one easily believed if you are religious. Whites would definitely fit the mold. They have such fragile egos its easy for them to seek out power and maintain it.at all costs.

Well I am not religious , but such is my view. I believe that. I am not saying the white race is doomed , I believe all of humanity will be given salvation from God freely , none of us will be left out for any reason ; I believe human history is simply the unfolding of God's will. Jesus said when he returns the earth will be in chaos ; 3 things which will plunge us into serious chaos , are religion , race , and perversion of power. I think whites and Arabs will factor into this heavily.
I think what will occur is that nature will correct its mistake. We see this occuring now. As whites mix more with other humans their recessive genes will disappear. i once read somewhere that most of them are seriously inbred. I think thats the only reason they havent nuked Africa. They know there is something about melanin that will possibly save them in the future. Did you know they have a melanin conference every year? It makes sense because melanin is worth more than gold.

66115329.jpg

I certainly did not know that. I myself am "Mid Brown" in melanin, I am also a creationist, I believe God created humanity. In my view ,Adam and Eve were the first humans God created " with consciousness", but not the very first humans. I think he created Adam and Eve with mid brown melanin because from that color , you can get all the races on earth.

I certainly did not know that. I myself am "Mid Brown" in melanin, I am also a creationist, I believe God created humanity. In my view ,Adam and Eve were the first humans God created " with consciousness", but not the very first humans. I think he created Adam and Eve with mid brown melanin because from that color , you can get all the races on earth.
This rings true. Adam is the anglo name for Adamah (hebrew) which means reddish brown earth. In the bible it says man was created from the earth. In genisis 10:8-10 it also points out that Blacks were the first men to build civilizations. Now whites came about as a genetic mutation that started in india/middle east.

"In 2002, Jennifer Crocker and Jean Twenge conducted a “meta-analysis of studies of self-esteem.” They intended to discover which American ethnic group would score the highest on a self-esteem test. They also wanted to identify how each group’s self-esteem ranked in comparison to how positively society regarded that group. The researchers proceeded by making 712 self-esteem comparisons among five ethnic groups: Native Americans, Asian Americans, Latinos, African Americans and European Americans.

The outcomes surprised Crocker and Twenge. They learned that African Americans scored the highest in the self-esteem category, but ranked last in the area of Society’s Positive Regard for the group. They concluded that African Americans consistently make positive statements about themselves even though society does not view them positively. European Americans were second, Latinos third, Native Americans fourth, and Asian Americans were last. Asian Americans’ ranking surprised the researchers because, outside of European Americans, the other groups hold them in high regard."

Like I said, Blacks lack self awareness and are woefully lacking in the ability for abstract thought. That's why you two are sitting here looking pretty stupid to everyone else but yourselves. Bragging about your dicks as if your dick size makes you superior in the grand scheme of things. It doesn't, you just look dumb.

Interesting study, I would totally disagree that blacks lack abstract thought, this list proves such a racist accusation is meaningless ;

List of African-American inventors and scientists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Blacks constructing the great pyramids puts the retarded notion that Blacks lack abstract thinking to bed.
Blacks carried the blocks by threat of force. They didn't design the pyramids, dude.

This rings true. Adam is the anglo name for Adamah (hebrew) which means reddish brown earth. In the bible it says man was created from the earth. In genisis 10:8-10 it also points out that Blacks were the first men to build civilizations. Now whites came about as a genetic mutation that started in india/middle east.

I agree ,there is some truth there. As I stated ,Eve was not the first woman created, archaeology settles that , but I think civilization started with her and Adams creation. After the of the ice age and the creation of Adam , its as if humanity took a big left turn and took off in a different direction. Not long after ,Egypt came into being. But notice this;

The Mitochondrial Eve: Have Scientists Found the Mother of Us All? MHRC

"In 2002, Jennifer Crocker and Jean Twenge conducted a “meta-analysis of studies of self-esteem.” They intended to discover which American ethnic group would score the highest on a self-esteem test. They also wanted to identify how each group’s self-esteem ranked in comparison to how positively society regarded that group. The researchers proceeded by making 712 self-esteem comparisons among five ethnic groups: Native Americans, Asian Americans, Latinos, African Americans and European Americans.

The outcomes surprised Crocker and Twenge. They learned that African Americans scored the highest in the self-esteem category, but ranked last in the area of Society’s Positive Regard for the group. They concluded that African Americans consistently make positive statements about themselves even though society does not view them positively. European Americans were second, Latinos third, Native Americans fourth, and Asian Americans were last. Asian Americans’ ranking surprised the researchers because, outside of European Americans, the other groups hold them in high regard."

Like I said, Blacks lack self awareness and are woefully lacking in the ability for abstract thought. That's why you two are sitting here looking pretty stupid to everyone else but yourselves. Bragging about your dicks as if your dick size makes you superior in the grand scheme of things. It doesn't, you just look dumb.

Interesting study, I would totally disagree that blacks lack abstract thought, this list proves such a racist accusation is meaningless ;

List of African-American inventors and scientists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Blacks constructing the great pyramids puts the retarded notion that Blacks lack abstract thinking to bed.

e285254f6a3d09d81ff18f722e31d01bb102f8a78ad57262b744b91ca34c63e4.gif
Black slaves hauling heavy stones by threat of force means they designed the pyramids in Asclepias's mind.

I agree ,there is some truth there. As I stated ,Eve was not the first woman created, archaeology settles that , but I think civilization started with her and Adams creation. After the of the ice age and the creation of Adam , its as if humanity took a big left turn and took off in a different direction. Not long after ,Egypt came into being. But notice this;

The Mitochondrial Eve: Have Scientists Found the Mother of Us All? MHRC
Yes. There are African and African american people alive today that have DNA from other than Adam.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/03/130305145821.htm

Black slaves hauling heavy stones by threat of force means they designed the pyramids in Asclepias's mind.

In my view ,blacks did design the pyramids , the entire region was mostly black , and the Pharaohs where. History records how many went through great lengths to hide this , even removing "The obvious black noses of the Pharaohs."

In my view ,blacks did design the pyramids , the entire region was mostly black , and the Pharaohs where. History records how many went through great lengths to hide this , even removing "The obvious black noses of the Pharaohs."
Go visit the pyramids yourself some day and you will come back from that experience feeling duped by afrocentrism.

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I wonder what it is like to be like that?

Well, being a Seminole I wouldn't know. I wonder what it would be like to be a member of a race of people who murder one another with total abandon, have 70% of their children born out of wedlock, and consistently need for the federal government to coddle them even in matters as simple as requiring them to produce a photo ID to vote as other ethnic groups can easily do. Why does that one race consistently have the highest rate of school dropouts of any race and the highest unemployment rate among its males? Why is that one race the most backward and unaccomplished of all the other races?
Yeah, and that was just last weekend.

Go visit the pyramids yourself some day and you will come back from that experience feeling duped by afrocentrism.
I've been there and it convinced me even more that they were Black.

What's funny is subsaharan Africans from West Africa, which is who you guys are descended from....built nothing of importance. No seafaring ships. No advanced structures. No wheel.

So even if the Ancient Egyptians were black(which they weren't)... You are not related to them. They would be closer to the Ethiopians and guess what? They are considered Caucasoid. And Caucasoid doesn't mean they were white either(which they weren't)... Caucasoid describes cranial structure, facial features, etc.

"Yes Ethiopians are black, they are not white. They might be black skin wise, but are different than both white people and africans equally. people have to take in mind that colour of the skin does not tell the race. Indeed Ethiopians are Caucasoid.
Are Ethiopians black? - Quora
Quora › Are-Ethiopians-black"

Damn, those Caucasians even stole your skin color!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back