I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in the majority of romance, the two just find each other , it just happens, those who " Seek " after people are the minority. And I would not even include "Predators" in any romance figure or stats ; or those who seduce people into romance or one night stands. Romance is a whole new subject , an interesting one too. I may go into it one day here.
Seriously? That's your answer after you posted a thread lambasting "white" human beings?
Stop whining. Wondering what it is like to be white is not lambasting whites. You guys with your inferiority complexes are amusing.

Stop whining. Wondering what it is like to be white is not lambasting whites. You guys with your inferiority complexes are amusing.
Clearly the whining is being done by racists who wish they were "white" instead of being proud of who they are regardless of skin tone.

Clearly the whining is being done by racists who wish they were "white" instead of being proud of who they are regardless of skin tone.
No one really wishes they were white. If that were true suntanning wouldnt be a billion dollar industry.

No one really wishes they were white. If that were true suntanning wouldnt be a billion dollar industry.
Neither would hair-straightening, dye jobs and nose jobs be in such demand.

2bbfa321a4b2933d2b25c779597c344b.jpg

Neither would hair-straightening, dye jobs and nose jobs be in such demand.

2bbfa321a4b2933d2b25c779597c344b.jpg
What does that have to do with being white? White women get their hair straightened, nose jobs, ass jobs, and lip jobs more than anyone on the planet.

3050614000000578-3405644-image-a-132_1453157055824.jpg

What does that have to do with being white? White women get their hair straightened, nose jobs, ass jobs, and lip jobs more than anyone on the planet.

How many white women get hair, nose and skin jobs to look more black? Except for Rachel Dolezal, that is.

I think in the majority of romance, the two just find each other , it just happens, those who " Seek " after people are the minority. And I would not even include "Predators" in any romance figure or stats ; or those who seduce people into romance or one night stands. Romance is a whole new subject , an interesting one too. I may go into it one day here.
Seriously? That's your answer after you posted a thread lambasting "white" human beings?

I have many more answers you may yet not get into ; Welcome to thread.

The origin of consciousness has been debated , my personal view is its God. When we were created certain things were programed into humanity , and passed down to us by the first couple with consciousness ;because I don't believe that first couple with consciousness ,were the first humans.

The origin of consciousness has been debated , my personal view is its God. When we were created certain things were programed into humanity , and passed down to us by the first couple with consciousness ;because I don't believe that first couple with consciousness ,were the first humans.
Do you take the Bible literally? Do you believe the world is only 6000 years old or do you accept the Universe is about 13.8 Billion years old?

How many white women get hair, nose and skin jobs to look more black? Except for Rachel Dolezal, that is.
Millions. Why do you ask? While youre at it please explain how straightening your hair means you want to look white?

Millions. ...
Prove it. Show me.

If a white woman wears dreadlocks, how many racists accuse her of "cultural appropriation"? Yet if a black woman bleaches her skin, straightens and lightens her hair plus has nose job to appear more caucasian, no one says a thing. Why the double standard? Is it because everyone understands why black people want to be white? Please explain.

Millions. ...
Prove it. Show me.

If a white woman wears dreadlocks, how many racists accuse her of "cultural appropriation"? Yet if a black woman bleaches her skin, straightens and lightens her hair plus has nose job to appear more caucasian, no one says a thing. Why the double standard? Is it because everyone understands why black people want to be white? Please explain.
Why do you think she is doing that to appear more caucasian? Most Black people want nothing to do with being a caucasian.

Do you take the Bible literally? Do you believe the world is only 6000 years old or do you accept the Universe is about 13.8 Billion years old?

I take the bible literal in some places, not in all places. In my view , the earth is at least 4.5 billion years old , the universe about 13.7 billion years old.

Why do you think she is doing that to appear more caucasian? Most Black people want nothing to do with being a caucasian.
So you think a black woman who straightens her hair, dyes it blond, bleaches her skin and has surgery to straighten/narrow her nose is doing it to look more black? Interesting.

Whites and their over indulgence in booze coupled with their latent criminal activity concerning the product is a very bad influence on other races.
Only racists believe in races. Geneticists have proven we're both more alike than different and that "races" is only important medical reasons, not social ones.
You always seem to get it wrong. Only racists believe one race is superior to another.
But you keep saying the white race is inferior and has recessive genes. There are idiots of all races who feel superior to others

Whites and their over indulgence in booze coupled with their latent criminal activity concerning the product is a very bad influence on other races.
Only racists believe in races. Geneticists have proven we're both more alike than different and that "races" is only important medical reasons, not social ones.
You always seem to get it wrong. Only racists believe one race is superior to another.
But you keep saying the white race is inferior and has recessive genes. There are idiots of all races who feel superior to others

Yes , the feeling of being superior is not exclusive to the white race, but in my view the white race mastered it and redefined it , and took it to incredible levels of masterful seduction. Just stunning historical ways of bringing the feeling of being superior into the 20th century.

Yes , the feeling of being superior is not exclusive to the white race, but in my view the white race mastered it and redefined it , and took it to incredible levels of masterful seduction. Just stunning historical ways of bringing the feeling of being superior into the 20th century.
1) You, like other racists, assume the human race can be subdivided into different "races" solely by skin tone.

2) Modern Man has been around for about 200,000 years. Modern behavioral man has been around for about 20,000 years. What you are talking about has existed for about 2,000 years. Get a grip on reality. The "white race" AKA European culture hasn't been around that long in the long view.

3) There is evidence of sophisticated societies existing in Africa which have long been overgrown by the jungle and lost in the mists of time. The continent if Africa is one of the largest on the planet, but also the least known. Don't be jealous, be curious. Don't hate, try to understand.

true size of Africa-761748.jpg

I don't always agree with ASCLEPIAS or MICKIEL but I respect them for their honest opinions. I don't agree with slinging insults, but I don't think either one of them do unless attacked.
Agreed on Mickiel but Asclepias is clearly a staunch racist. This isn't the first thread we've discussed the issue.

Example: Do you believe "one drop of blood" makes you one race or another? Asclepias does.

1) You, like other racists, assume the human race can be subdivided into different "races" solely by skin tone.

2) Modern Man has been around for about 200,000 years. Modern behavioral man has been around for about 20,000 years. What you are talking about has existed for about 2,000 years. Get a grip on reality. The "white race" AKA European culture hasn't been around that long in the long view.

3) There is evidence of sophisticated societies existing in Africa which have long been overgrown by the jungle and lost in the mists of time. The continent if Africa is one of the largest on the planet, but also the least known. Don't be jealous, be curious. Don't hate, try to understand.

View attachment 91162

Yes , your correct , I think the human race can be subdivided by skin tone ; not all the human race , but the majority of it. Yes I do think that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back