I would love to see trump on Shark Tank

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
C’mon
Would anyone of you actually consider an offer from trump to help run and represent your business?

“Believe me, I will do more to help you in your business than anyone.”
“People are calling me and telling me how much I have helped them, lots of people are telling me that.”

C’mon
Would anyone of you actually consider an offer from trump to help run and represent your business?

“People are calling me and telling me how much I have helped them, lots of people are telling me that.”

Trump OCD Driven Thread Number: 2,396

C’mon

I'd rather see him on Jeopardy. Cuz he's sooo like really smart.

Honestly
Would you choose trump over Cuban if they made the same offer?

choosing trump would be business suicide.

Many of the offers are either for a controlling interest, or an outright buy of the company.

Why not let Trump buy you out is the price was right?

Honestly
Would you choose trump over Cuban if they made the same offer?

choosing trump would be business suicide.

Depends on what the business venture was. If it was something real estate related, I'd probably go with Trump. He just has more experience than Cuban in that area and, regardless of what the left would have you think, the guy's a billionaire for a reason. He knows real estate and he's been very successful with it.

Something more tech-driven I'd go with either Cuban or Robert Herjavec...

Forum List

Back