I wouldn't vote to convict the cop who shot Rayshard Brooks of murder

Folks, the Atlanta cops involved in this were WAY TOO NICE. They really should have arrested the intoxicated, lying Black within a few minutes. Not to play stereotypes, but anyone who has encountered a Black intoxicated or mentally ill (which is not uncommon) nowadays knows pretty much very little they say is true. That is why the cops are basically rolling their eyes with each response by the intoxicated, lying Black. Very sad one of the cops lost his job for protecting the public and the other is in trouble of some kind.

And the cop only put two bullets in the POS after the POS shot at his face with a taser. That could cause blindness or worse. The cop would have been justified to empty his magazine on the POS.

Last edited:
There are differences between the George Floyd case and the Brooks case.
The latter grabbed the cop's taser and punched the cop in the face.
Did anyone here ever think that punching a cop in the face works result in a low chance of being killed by that cop?
People are not supposed to attack cops.
If I'm a cop and a man is trying to arrest takes my taser and punches me, it's on.
And I'm a Democrat.
I am anti guns, anti cons and and anti trump....you break the law, punch a cop and threaten their life, you deserve everything that happens to you.
What if the cop threatens your life or family but claims you attacked him for no reason?
Different story.
All I saw is a violent person trying to harm 2 police officers and if he reached their guns he was gonna use it...I'm sorry but I cant support that kind of behavior and I'm super anti gun and pro banning guns altogether and join the civilised world.

Did you see the video about how it all started? One cop wanted to deescalate - but the other one didn't. Rayshard Brooks was very respectful in the beginning. After what recently happened with George Floyd - no wonder he became excited and scared.
Once he resisted arrest...the police were correct to retaliate to subdue the suspect. Once he took their weapon...he earned his shooting. You don't get to do that.

We strongly disagree on that. He didn't deserve to die.
He could've killed both of them. He tried to get the guns but luckily he got the taser. Besides he was behind the wheels and he couldve killed innocent people while driving. I just can't find excuses for his behavior, he put many lives in danger including his.
Cops are not allowed to kill someone because they could've done something. If that was the case they could just pull you over and shoot you in the face because you couldve had a gun and was going to kill them.
You are right...but the guy showed disregard to human life by putting everyone's life in danger including himself. All he had to do is cooperate.
That may be true but he also could have been fighting for his own life. We dont know what made him go from being compliant to trying to get away. Cops could have said something or looked at him a certain way that made him fear for his life even after he had cooperated. I dont think some of you guys really understand the shit cops do to Black people when there are no cameras to catch them.
I have a hard time beleiving that theory, given what's going on the cops would be foolish to wanting to take his life from just a DUI stop. Everything was evident from all angles, the guy made the wrong move. I hate to see people die, but he made the situation deadly not the cops. He punched a cop, reached for his gun/taser.

He took the taser out of the cop's hand. He never reached for a gun.
Oh brother....

Okay you win.

The next time the cops get called to the scene of a disturbance, here is what I think they should do based on your reasoning. The lead cop confronts the suspect. The junior officer draws his firearm and points it at the suspect's face.

Apparently the use of mitigation devices such as the taser these cops whose actions you are condemning only buy you more trouble. Threatening deadly force is much easier and much more intimidating but, hey, it would force submission and compliance quicker. There...happy?

You're sounding flaky. I shall ignore you.

Lakhota, did you watch the vid above? If you are too lazy, like most White haters, just watch from 30:50 to 31:00 and respond. The POS says he is on McDonald's Blvd. :p Again the tragedy is the cops got screwed by the Soros system for protecting the public from pieces of shit, just like they did in Minneapolis.

Last edited:

After watching all the videos several times - I strongly disagree! There was no need to shoot him twice in the back as he ran away. The cops already had possession of his car, keys, and driver's license. The cops could have easily deescalated the situation and rounded him up later. The one cop seemed reasonable - but the killer cop was an asshole.
They cannot allow a violent criminal to get away with a police taser.
I think that Brooks was just a case of public drunkenness or at most, a DUI, when they arrested him. That said, he started resisting and fighting with them, then stole their taser. I notice a lot of people on these posts like to voice their complaints about cops behavior, but offer no valid suggestions as to what "should" be done when they are required to arrest someone and that someone resists or fights. All they can do is say...."be more compassionate." What the hell does that even mean when a criminal (robber, mugger, wife beater, murderer, rapist, et cetera), doesn't cooperate and tries to flee. This was just a drunkenness case, but still. When they refuse to cooperate and begin fleeing or fighting, you have to do something. As for the cops shooting him, I'm really sick and tired of people not cooperating with the cops, so if I were in a jury, I wouldn't convict.

The intoxicated POS (alcohol and who knows what else - based on the Black felon who croaked from an OD in Minneapolis he might have been on meth and fentanyl also) assaulted both cops and tried to kill the cop who was nice enough to listen to his lies for almost an hour. Then the racist savages in the aresa burn down the Wendy's which probably does not have arson insurance.

The "built a wall" stuff is totally meaningless now that it has been established there is a significant number of Black "citizens" who are more of a threat to civilization than illegal invaders.

Last edited:

After watching all the videos several times - I strongly disagree! There was no need to shoot him twice in the back as he ran away. The cops already had possession of his car, keys, and driver's license. The cops could have easily deescalated the situation and rounded him up later. The one cop seemed reasonable - but the killer cop was an asshole.

The police officers talked to him calmly for a long time. If he didn't resist arrest, fight and take an officers weapon and use it against them he would be alive today. That's a fact.

They cannot allow a violent criminal to get away with a police taser.

Violent criminal? That's sadly humorous.

Criminal= driving while under the influence.
Violent= punched a police officer in the face.

You're sadly delusional.

The latter grabbed a taser and punched the cop in the face.
Did anyone here ever think that punching a cop in the face works result in a low chance of being killed by that cop?
If I'm a cop and a man in trying to arrest takes my taser and punches me, it's on.
And I'm a Democrat.
Shot him in the back after dropping his Taser. Back shooting cop is a low life POS.

took his taser, fired it at him, was shot the second he turned around.

All thing like this will do is encourage people to resist arrest.
Its like a couple of police chiefs have said already. If a person runs either you get some exercise or you call for backup. Thats why the cop is going to get charged on Wed.

He wasn't running when the cop made the decision to shoot him.
Of course he was running. How did the cop shoot him in the back?

how long does it take to turn around? How long does it take for the cop to think he is in danger?
How was he a danger? They had patted him down and he didnt have any weapons. They can only shoot if they are in fear of their life.

He was shot at by a taser. The guy hit him. If we are going to make cops make the right decision 100% of the time, then resisting arrest needs to be punished by 20 years in jail.

No, he didn't hit him with the taser. It went way over the cop's head.

Brooke's was a poor shot. The officer was not.

View attachment 350483

ATLANTA (AP) — One minute, Rayshard Brooks was chatting cooperatively with Atlanta police, saying he’d had a couple of drinks to celebrate his daughter’s birthday and agreeing to a breath test. The next, they were wrestling on the ground and grappling over a Taser before Brooks took the weapon and ran.

Seconds later, three gunshots sounded and Brooks fell mortally wounded.

ATLANTA HORROR STORY: BROOKS’ FINAL MOMENTS

One minute Brooke's agreed to a breath test the next minute he failed and was a criminal and under arrest.

If I'm a cop and a man is trying to arrest takes my taser and punches me, it's on.
And I'm a Democrat.
I am anti guns, anti cons and and anti trump....you break the law, punch a cop and threaten their life, you deserve everything that happens to you.
What if the cop threatens your life or family but claims you attacked him for no reason?
Different story.
All I saw is a violent person trying to harm 2 police officers and if he reached their guns he was gonna use it...I'm sorry but I cant support that kind of behavior and I'm super anti gun and pro banning guns altogether and join the civilised world.

Did you see the video about how it all started? One cop wanted to deescalate - but the other one didn't. Rayshard Brooks was very respectful in the beginning. After what recently happened with George Floyd - no wonder he became excited and scared.
Once he resisted arrest...the police were correct to retaliate to subdue the suspect. Once he took their weapon...he earned his shooting. You don't get to do that.

We strongly disagree on that. He didn't deserve to die.
He could've killed both of them. He tried to get the guns but luckily he got the taser. Besides he was behind the wheels and he couldve killed innocent people while driving. I just can't find excuses for his behavior, he put many lives in danger including his.
Cops are not allowed to kill someone because they could've done something. If that was the case they could just pull you over and shoot you in the face because you couldve had a gun and was going to kill them.
You are right...but the guy showed disregard to human life by putting everyone's life in danger including himself. All he had to do is cooperate.
That may be true but he also could have been fighting for his own life. We dont know what made him go from being compliant to trying to get away. Cops could have said something or looked at him a certain way that made him fear for his life even after he had cooperated. I dont think some of you guys really understand the shit cops do to Black people when there are no cameras to catch them.
Yeah we do. He didn't want to get arrested and go to jail.

I do hope you're joking. They "looked at him a certain way" and this made him go nuts?

Unprofessional cops are scum and POS. They deserve every bit of trouble they get.
Why is it only black people who choose to fight with cops instead of cooperate with them

your excuse the last time I asked is that black people do not trust cops

but that makes no sense

knowing cops have guns you'd have to be a fool to challenge their physical authority

so why are there so many black fools?

The latter grabbed a taser and punched the cop in the face.
If I'm a cop and a man in trying to arrest takes my taser and punches me, it's on.
And I'm a Democrat.
Shot him in the back after dropping his Taser. Back shooting cop is a low life POS.

took his taser, fired it at him, was shot the second he turned around.

All thing like this will do is encourage people to resist arrest.
Its like a couple of police chiefs have said already. If a person runs either you get some exercise or you call for backup. Thats why the cop is going to get charged on Wed.

He wasn't running when the cop made the decision to shoot him.
Of course he was running. How did the cop shoot him in the back?

how long does it take to turn around? How long does it take for the cop to think he is in danger?
How was he a danger? They had patted him down and he didnt have any weapons. They can only shoot if they are in fear of their life.

He was shot at by a taser. The guy hit him. If we are going to make cops make the right decision 100% of the time, then resisting arrest needs to be punished by 20 years in jail.
Thats bullshit because all the cop has to say is that the person was resisting arrest. I've seen the bastards rob people in broad daylight and beat the shit out of someone and drive off. I know what they do. You dont.

Again, what you want is to create impossible parameters.
Whats impossible about it? He was patted down so they knew he didnt have a weapon. The taser wasnt going to kill them so there was no fear for their lives. They shot him in the back. Then the cop said "gottem" Its all there on tape.

it's also there him resisting arrest, punching the cop, and taking a weapon off him.

Folks, the Atlanta cops involved in this were WAY TOO NICE. They really should have arrested the intoxicated, lying Black within a few minutes. Not to play stereotypes, but anyone who has encountered a Black intoxicated or mentally ill (which is not uncommon) nowadays knows pretty much very little they say is true. That is why the cops are basically rolling their eyes with each response by the intoxicated, lying Black. Very sad one of the cops lost his job for protecting the public and the other is in trouble of some kind.

And the cop only put two bullets in the POS after the POS shot at his face with a taser. That could cause blindness or worse. The cop would have been justified to empty his magazine on the POS.

So you're a cop?

You sound like far too many of them

Yea just let the guy run in a parking list with a gun lol

What gun? He had already fired the taser over the cop's head. Don't they have to be reloaded?
is the cop a mind reader? How does he know that’s not a colt 45?
Because they previously frisked him and found no weapons and he acquired the taser by taking it from one of the officers.
Oh so you forgot the struggle where he could have grabbed his partners gun?

And I'm a Democrat.
It is a different situation, he likely won't be charged...

But I still do not believe it was justified in using DEADLY FORCE....

And there's something seriously wrong, in how these cops are trained...

Forum List

Back