Identify Your Feds

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The Proud Boys confronted members of Patriot Front and unmasked some of them on camera. Many Trump supporters here have repeatedly claimed that the Patriot Front is a false flag movement by undercover Feds. Here's your chance, boys. Identify them and tell us what agency they work for.....

The Proud Boys confronted members of Patriot Front and unmasked some of them on camera. Many Trump supporters here have repeatedly claimed that the Patriot Front is a false flag movement by undercover Feds. Here's your chance, boys. Identify them and tell us what agency they work for.....

Tell the FBI to identify them. They work for the people not the other way around.

the soy boy that was unmasked didnt look like a conservative .

Two of them unmasked.

IMG_3634.jpeg

You know how you can tell the leftist scum from the patriots?

Leftist scum, whether they be antifa, commie, or undercover feds, are ALWAYS fully masked.

So, bro, you one of the masked asshats?

Feds and Antifa wear hoods. Good job Proud Boys! :113:

The whole thing looked like a choreographed charade to me. Didn't even really qualify for B rated acting.

I think the guy with backward black Pirates hat is a handler/director.

But he's no pirate. Huh uh.

It was funny at the end there...''okay, guys, lets go back now." What a nerd.

And then the only proud boy guy wearing a mask, pulled the first mask off the the other guy before disappearing out of the picture.

And they want America to believe those soiboi phags are conservative men.

They're not even MEN, for God's sake!

Funniest thing I've heard in months, and there's a lot of funny in the left's whiners here on this board.

I've been hoping for something like this, but I wanted it to be a gang of Black guys confronting them and yanking their masks off.

Yes. Because we all have access to FBI databases, with photos, of agents, operatives, undercover’s and informants.

🙄

Forum List

Back