If Amnesty Don allows amnesty for DACA illegals and doesnt build a real wall, he won't get reelected

Many low-IQ smol brains seem to believe that having a basic strategy or negotiating tactic equates to "4 dimensional" thinking. Use your leverage, frame the issue. It's not that complicated, folks!

"If one more caller phones into my radio show and tells me that Trump is playing 5-D chess, I'm hanging up on em. Respectfully." - Sage Mark Levin

DACA is a hard one; those ex-kids are as yank as anyone really. But leverage to build the wall; priceless. Good DACA kids who love the US and are productive; that really is hard. But any that get anything worse than a speeding ticket....OUT!!! That would be an absolute minimum along with a wall and NO NEW ILLEGALS to get a pathway.

But the Wall is a must...along with getting rid of any new arrivals.

Frankly I doubt even the GREAT President Trump can get rid of every illegal, but he'll be the only one trying his guts out to make it happen. And if he fails first term, who you going to put in? Pocahontas??

Many low-IQ smol brains seem to believe that having a basic strategy or negotiating tactic equates to "4 dimensional" thinking. Use your leverage, frame the issue. It's not that complicated, folks!

"If one more caller phones into my radio show and tells me that Trump is playing 5-D chess, I'm hanging up on em. Respectfully." - Sage Mark Levin

I consider Trump will make the best deal possible and then revisit those deals when he can if he needs to. Anyone else doesn't even have the stomach for the fight.

Greg

1477756417714.png

what-liberals-want-what-civic-nationalists-want-rightwingholland-lmfao-24770625.png

In other words, if he caves on DACA and the wall, he's finished.
Here's a news flash for all you morons who were too stupid to listen to me pre election.

TRUMP DOESNT GIVE A FUCK. HE WAS/IS A BORED BILLIONARE PLAYING A GAME FOR HIS OWN ENTERTAINMENT AT YOUR EXPENSE.

Ann Coulter called this "the lowest day in the Trump Presidency." Trump cucked hard on the message (ex: "bill of love"). Trump stuck a knife in the back of his supporters today regardless of whether he ends up signing DACA amnesty.

Here's a news flash for all you morons who were too stupid to listen to me pre election.

TRUMP DOESNT GIVE A FUCK. HE WAS/IS A BORED BILLIONARE PLAYING A GAME FOR HIS OWN ENTERTAINMENT AT YOUR EXPENSE.

the guy barely sleeps. he's a pathetic narcissist.
I don't give two shits about the name calling and all that other nonsense BUT I warned ALL OF YOU BEFORE HE WON THE PRIMARIES that he was a playa.

He's done a fine job thus far but there we no illusions that we elected a man who FOOLED MOST OF YOU.

Ann Coulter called this "the lowest day in the Trump Presidency." Trump cucked hard on the message (ex: "bill of love"). Trump stuck a knife in the back of his supporters today regardless of whether he ends up signing DACA amnesty.
Ann Coulter is a bomb throwing bitch. FUCK HER

Breaking News Update!

Trump on Twitter a few hours ago ...

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
As I made very clear today, our country needs the security of the Wall on the Southern Border, which must be part of any DACA approval.
6:16 PM · Jan 9, 2018

The damage has long been done.... America should have adopted Fascism in the 1950's.... They chose Liberal Capitalism... We will be erased from the memory.

I suspect those who voted for Trump are not so stupid as to hand Congress and the White House back to the Democrats.

Problem was they listened to Hillary more. How bad do you have to be to lose to Trump????

lol

I'm pleased with Trump so far. Even better ahead I hope.

Greg

Your life is largely your culture, I mean your culture lives on, and you were apart of it.
Or
at least that's how it's supposed to go.

What's going on is abnormal, Liberals are really very Sub-Human.

Forum List

Back