if Biden is inaugurated will he be the first POTUS not recognized by nearly 20 states !

apparently with 18 states supporting Texas in the SC it could be so !
He’s going to be sworn in.
He will never be seen as legitimate

The good news TS is that you won't have Biden long to worry about it. The hapless incompetent fuck will quickly become obviously incompetent and clearly incapable of the job the laughing stock of the world as the USA falls into ruin. That's when Joe's health will give out and they will yank his chain and quickly install Kameltoe in his place.

Then our problems will REALLY begin.

I bet she appoints Nancy as her VP.

After that, it won't be safe in the streets and you'll no longer recognize your life.

apparently with 18 states supporting Texas in the SC it could be so ! View attachment 427477

It should be fun to see red states refusing federal aid that he has to approve. Since, you know, they don't recognize his authority to authorize the aid. LOL

Now, what do you think the chances are that the red states are going to turn down hundreds of millions of dollars of federal money?

He’s going to be sworn in. And no one cares if the Texas AG and his treasonous buddies bring a suit. Damn you’re stupid

Actually rigging the election is an act of Treason and especially using China for it. As the Marxist always do. Blame the others of what they are actually doing themselves.
People this crazy shouldn`t be voting. It was trump who was caught red handed trying to rig the election in Ukraine. The testimony against him was overwhelming and irrefutable.

apparently with 18 states supporting Texas in the SC it could be so!
Did you forget about the 20 that went for Hillary? They didn't accept Trump, so your premise is flawed.

Hillary who?
I heard she ran for president or something.

Isn't she an author or something? I heard she wrote a book on how she got screwed. Must be a marriage guide or something.

View attachment 427644

A book signing at Costco?
I think she way over estimated on how many books to bring!!!

apparently with 18 states supporting Texas in the SC it could be so ! View attachment 427477
Biden will be the first rejected president
That would be Lincoln as the first rejected president.
There will be people who do not recognize her as President. And it will be major joke city surpassing what the 95% media/entertainers did to Trump many times over. I do not believe people as citizens would defend this nation and others for that.

He’s going to be sworn in. And no one cares if the Texas AG and his treasonous buddies bring a suit. Damn you’re stupid
We’re not the party that sleeps with Chinese whores/spies

Since when did only Democrats deal with the Chinese? You assfuckas evidently don't know that China did not steal our jobs. Corporate America gave them our jobs. And whlo loves big corporations???? Republicans.
dems welcomed your chicom allies into the WTO

apparently with 18 states supporting Texas in the SC it could be so!
Did you forget about the 20 that went for Hillary? They didn't accept Trump, so your premise is flawed.

Hillary who?
I heard she ran for president or something.

Isn't she an author or something? I heard she wrote a book on how she got screwed. Must be a marriage guide or something.

View attachment 427644

A book signing at Costco?
I think she way over estimated on how many books to bring!!!

What a humiliating sight that must have been for Madam President Hillary sitting there signing books as greasy, smelly, fat people rolled up on their shopping carts. :lmao:

He’s going to be sworn in.
He will never be seen as legitimate

The good news TS is that you won't have Biden long to worry about it. The hapless incompetent fuck will quickly become obviously incompetent and clearly incapable of the job the laughing stock of the world as the USA falls into ruin. That's when Joe's health will give out and they will yank his chain and quickly install Kameltoe in his place.

Then our problems will REALLY begin.

I bet she appoints Nancy as her VP.

After that, it won't be safe in the streets and you'll no longer recognize your life.

Aren't you the same soul that went on and on about Trump victories in court?

Maybe you should swap out crystal balls before you start babbling about the future again.

The one you're using is clearly broken.

If this illegal, corrupt election stands, the shit will definitely hit the fan.
Meanwhile, the fat lady is still not singing. Everyone keeps presuming.

Oh, she's sung, done an encore, driven home, taken a shower, made some mac and cheese and is now binge watching 60's musicals on Disney+.

The only song she's singing now is 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang".

The SCOTUS cares. Biden won't get his coveted presidency, and he if ever would have, the SCOTUS would have immediately shot down his dopey gun confiscations, disguised as $200 taxes on guns and magazines + other charges, as violations of the Constitution.
This comment aged about the same way the Trump presidency will......

Forum List

Back