IF Biden wins, will the US come together, or continue the partisan warfare? (poll)

Do the democrats and Joe Biden deserve any more respect than they gave to Donald Trump?

• No. They are partisan scum.

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • Yes. (fill in the blank)__________________

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
You creatures have suddenly forgotten the biggest fake drama of the entire four years, the phoney impeachment. How much time and taxpayer money was wasted on that?

Not enough. We should have held Trump accountable, and we didn't.
The House did. Turtle and the Senate did not do their job.
What part of a "partisan" abuse of power don't you understand? Zero GOP votes in the House proves it was a sham.
Wrong. "What part of a "partisan" abuse of power don't you understand?" It was very clear that DJT should have been removed from office. The Republican controlled Senate did not do its job.

And now Americans have voted the Orange Mange out of office. Record turn out.
President Trump is in the White House. You must be hallucinating.

Should we bury the hatchet, or turn things up a partisan notch or two?
The propagandists on both sides will continue to herd the rubes toward the extremes.

Can you even picture Hannity trying to mend fences? :lol:
There's a lot of people in this country who don't WANT to mend fences. That would require too much effort on their part.

They'd rather just watch it all fall apart, and blame someone else for it.

There are a lot of people in this country who had no interest in mending fences until Biden won, so you're fucking right that it would require too much effort on our part to even listen to any bullshit about it from them now.

We'd rather give you back exactly what you gave for the last four years, and laugh while you choke on it. And we'll blame exactly who should be blamed: you for being such a hypocrite.

The propagandists on both sides will continue to herd the rubes toward the extremes.

There's a lot of people in this country who don't WANT to mend fences. That would require too much effort on their part.

You are an idiot.....they stole the election and plan on taking total power.........until the chinese step in. You have been and remain a fool...
Look, there's one now.

If by "one" you mean "one who is proud not to be you", I'm sure you're correct.

There are a lot of people in this country who had no interest in mending fences until Biden won, so you're fucking right that it would require too much effort on our part to even listen to any bullshit about it from them now.

We'd rather give you back exactly what you gave for the last four years, and laugh while you choke on it. And we'll blame exactly who should be blamed: you for being such a hypocrite.
:itsok:

You are an idiot.....they stole the election and plan on taking total power.........until the chinese step in. You have been and remain a fool...
Look, there's one now.

Beijing Biden is gonna sell America out in an Acme second.
Chinese favouritism, open borders, increased taxes is a 3-combination punch that is gonna knockout the American worker.
And then, there's the continuing pandemic.

Cheers....:cheers2:

China will control the world........

I think China controls it already + the dems.

cancel Trumpers.jpg

I would be fine if the left coast seceded. They dont share American values and they hate the Constitution.

I don’t think Biden’s term alone will bring the country together but I do think his term could be the start of it in some ways.

Really? Based on what? What exactly has Biden EVER said or done - or anyone from his inner circle, for that matter - that you imagine could represent common ground with Republicans/conservatives? How, precisely, do you expect "Biden's term alone" to be at all unifying?

Beijing Biden is gonna sell America out in an Acme second.
Chinese favouritism, open borders, increased taxes is a 3-combination punch that is gonna knockout the American worker.
And then, there's the continuing pandemic.

Cheers....:cheers2:

China will control the world........

I think China controls it already + the dems.

View attachment 412656

China will next have the Dimm's install their AI mass surveillance system in America.

First you guys need to stop perpetuating false allegations of voter fraud. We need your help. Otherwise this is going to go badly.

No thanks. The libs can pound sand. I emailed Cornyn and Cruz earlier and told them to oppose the dems on EVERY issue or they would be gone. You went off on wild witch hunts for for years with no evidence. Now you can enjoy your rancid fruits. Enjoy your lame duck presidency.
Witch hunts like Benghazi?
I swear you fucking people are so pathetic only someone like you could decide a phone call is impeachable but four gruesome deaths under your watch is a witch hunt. Hard to believe but as potential winners you’re acting worse than you did as losers. How is that even possible.

No matter how low leftists go, they can ALWAYS go lower.

4. Maxine Waters and other democrats even went as far as to threaten Trump's people with harassment at restaurants and their homes...
If you think we're rallying now you ain't seen nothing yet. If you see anybody from the Democrats in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere.

Except that, generally speaking, right-wingers are more law-abiding and civilized than to behave that way.

Please tell me the left are not calling for unity and civility...after 4 years of uncivil hostility, they manage to take control and NOW they want everyone to play nice.

If you were truly interested in unity, you would have started that 4 years ago.
We don’t hate YOU. Well from what I’m seeing this past week that could change
Oh, but I think you do. I've listened to enough left wing radio the last couple of years to have a real good idea of how the lefties feel about the right.

Leftists think because THEY live in an echo chamber, everyone else does. They don't realize that conservatives couldn't even if we wanted to.

Biden claims mandate... and an end to partisanship...
Fuck you Biden!!!
This country couldn't be more divided and there is no mandate.

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about." - Hillary Clinton

That's EXACTLY the "end to partisanship" you get, Grandpa Badfinger. Stuff that in your "mandate".

You creatures have suddenly forgotten the biggest fake drama of the entire four years, the phoney impeachment. How much time and taxpayer money was wasted on that?

Not enough. We should have held Trump accountable, and we didn't.
The House did. Turtle and the Senate did not do their job.
What part of a "partisan" abuse of power don't you understand? Zero GOP votes in the House proves it was a sham.
Wrong. "What part of a "partisan" abuse of power don't you understand?" It was very clear that DJT should have been removed from office. The Republican controlled Senate did not do its job.

And now Americans have voted the Orange Mange out of office. Record turn out.
President Trump is in the White House. You must be hallucinating.

Biden claims mandate... and an end to partisanship...
Fuck you Biden!!!
This country couldn't be more divided and there is no mandate.

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about." - Hillary Clinton

That's EXACTLY the "end to partisanship" you get, Grandpa Badfinger. Stuff that in your "mandate".
Who's Hillary Clinton?

Joe Biden.

No need to comfort me about your hypocrisy. I was already aware of it.

Look, there's one now.

No need to comfort me about you being a piece of shit. I was already aware of THAT, too.

No need to comfort me about your hypocrisy. I was already aware of it.
You were aware of your own hypocrisy?

Forum List

Back