If California continues to rebel against the United States, the Army can march in and fuck it up

[

Hey, Colorado is generating around 50 million in taxes on recreational marijuana each year.

Far cry from a billion, but my point it that Palos is incoherent. He might consider sobriety, just to give it a try...

Agreed, a billion is a bit of a stretch, but considering California's population, when compared to Colorado's, and there might be somewhere between 100 and 150 million a year in tax revenue.

Yep, I voted for it.

[

Hey, Colorado is generating around 50 million in taxes on recreational marijuana each year.

Far cry from a billion, but my point it that Palos is incoherent. He might consider sobriety, just to give it a try...

Agreed, a billion is a bit of a stretch, but considering California's population, when compared to Colorado's, and there might be somewhere between 100 and 150 million a year in tax revenue.

Yep, I voted for it.

Well, when you consider that CA would be capable of generating 100 plus million per year in taxes because of their population, and also consider that most tax plans are based on a 10 year timeline, a billion dollars over 10 years isn't too hard to consider.

So, maybe Daniel was looking at it over a 10 year segment?

[

Yep, I voted for it.

Well, when you consider that CA would be capable of generating 100 plus million per year in taxes because of their population, and also consider that most tax plans are based on a 10 year timeline, a billion dollars over 10 years isn't too hard to consider.

Nope; y'all just need to smoke more pot.

If marijuana is legalized in California, where would $1 billion in new tax revenue go?--http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/09/19/web-legalpot-0920/

Danny was looking through the haze of his bong.

The idiots pushing legalization floated the billion a year lie all through the campaign.

{
Voters in five states will decide Tuesday whether to legalize recreational marijuana, and a key argument for supporters is that it will bring in big tax revenue.

In California, advocates say legal pot could generate $1 billion a year, with much of it going to substance abuse education and programs to prevent driving under the influence.}

Legalized marijuana votes: Tax jackpot or pipe dream?

One tenth is probably a better estimate. IF people grow their own though, the revenue will not appear. California has a good climate for it.

You know nothing of the military except to really, deep down inside, laugh at those of us who served and think of us as losers. Well, we know who the real loser is. Your posts make that quite easy to see.

You're not the military, nor a representation of the military.

My contempt for you has nothing to do with the military, and everything to do with you.

Wind blowing out there in El Centro? Hope your single-wide is well anchored.....
I am a retired vet.....so that pretty much makes me a prime candidate for RWrs such as yourself to denigrate me and my service. The only ones you denigrate more are Gold Star parents and POWs.

[

Yep, I voted for it.

Nope; y'all just need to smoke more pot.

If marijuana is legalized in California, where would $1 billion in new tax revenue go?--http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/09/19/web-legalpot-0920/

Been smoking Cobra kush all day dude. Out of the world's finest smoking device that is a cross between a hookah and a bong that filters through a gallon of water and the only smoke that hits the air is what comes out of your lungs after inhaling.

And............you can walk into my house 5 min after I've smoked a bowl, and you can't smell anything because it's that efficient. Burns your smoke all the way down to fine white ash too. I smoke 25 percent less than what I used to because of that little water pipe.

You know nothing of the military except to really, deep down inside, laugh at those of us who served and think of us as losers. Well, we know who the real loser is. Your posts make that quite easy to see.

You're not the military, nor a representation of the military.

My contempt for you has nothing to do with the military, and everything to do with you.

Wind blowing out there in El Centro? Hope your single-wide is well anchored.....
I am a retired vet.....so that pretty much makes me a prime candidate for RWrs such as yourself to denigrate me and my service. The only ones you denigrate more are Gold Star parents and POWs.
Progressives hate military folk

Maybe you are, maybe you're not. It's the web.

The right is FAR more supportive of the military and vets than the left, so your opening lie makes your claim one to be questioned. Further, you get no stolen valor. That most vets are honorable and decent people doesn't change the fact that you are not. You are an individual, and a piece of shit, not to mention dumb as a brick.

Look, I'm just being nice here...

The idiots pushing legalization floated the billion a year lie all through the campaign.

{
Voters in five states will decide Tuesday whether to legalize recreational marijuana, and a key argument for supporters is that it will bring in big tax revenue.

In California, advocates say legal pot could generate $1 billion a year, with much of it going to substance abuse education and programs to prevent driving under the influence.}

One tenth is probably a better estimate. IF people grow their own though, the revenue will not appear. California has a good climate for it.

Actually, there are LOTS of people in CO that grow their own. Some of them even grow enough to sell on the black market at half the price of the stores, and they STILL manage to generate 50 million a year in tax revenue.

Matter of fact, there are even online delivery sites that will bring a baggie to your hotel room if you want.

Nope, even if people do grow their own and sell it on the sly, there will still be plenty of tax revenue generated. And, considering that CA is a huge tourist stop, that estimate of 100 million per year could be low.

And no, smoking marijuana doesn't make you stupid or kill brain cells. All it does is let your brain go quickly from thought to thought, as well as makes you hungry, comfortable and the colors you see are a bit brighter.

If marijuana was harmful to brain cells, then why do they use it for treatment of such diseases as epilepsy and Alzheimers?

{

Actually, there are LOTS of people in CO that grow their own. Some of them even grow enough to sell on the black market at half the price of the stores, and they STILL manage to generate 50 million a year in tax revenue.

Matter of fact, there are even online delivery sites that will bring a baggie to your hotel room if you want.

Nope, even if people do grow their own and sell it on the sly, there will still be plenty of tax revenue generated. And, considering that CA is a huge tourist stop, that estimate of 100 million per year could be low.

And no, smoking marijuana doesn't make you stupid or kill brain cells. All it does is let your brain go quickly from thought to thought, as well as makes you hungry, comfortable and the colors you see are a bit brighter.

Well, we shall see.

Like I said, I could buy into $100 million. A billion, not a chance.

So, if you spend all your time zonked out on dope, why are you not as stupid as Palos? I mean, he is exactly what I expect from a stoner, hitting himself in the head with his own shoe to hear the hollow sound, and all...

If marijuana was harmful to brain cells, then why do they use it for treatment of such diseases as epilepsy and Alzheimers?

I don't spend my time "zonked out on dope", I simply smoke a little at a time all through the day. Interestingly enough, if you get a Sativa blend, there are some of them that are really good for creativity.

People who spend their time "zonked out on dope", are kinda like those who spend the better part of their days drinking, but they are less dangerous than those who are on alcohol.

{

Y'all just need to smoke more pot. I found this, right away on Google, just imagine if I had gone to YouTube, for simplicity.

But just a few months after legal sales began, tax flow was disappointing, and economists decided they had been too optimistic. So they lowered that estimate to $54.7 million.

They should have waited. Sales picked up. Colorado wound up with $106 million in tax revenue from recreational weed from the first full fiscal year that it was legal.

As it turns out, the market was just getting started. The next year, the state pulled in $163 million.

Source: Legalized marijuana votes: Tax jackpot or pipe dream?

{

Y'all just need to smoke more pot. I found this, right away on Google, just imagine if I had gone to YouTube, for simplicity.

But just a few months after legal sales began, tax flow was disappointing, and economists decided they had been too optimistic. So they lowered that estimate to $54.7 million.

They should have waited. Sales picked up. Colorado wound up with $106 million in tax revenue from recreational weed from the first full fiscal year that it was legal.

As it turns out, the market was just getting started. The next year, the state pulled in $163 million.

So, Colorado is now generating over 160 million/year in taxes now? Imagine what that would be under California's population.

{

So, Colorado is now generating over 160 million/year in taxes now? Imagine what that would be under California's population.
one billion may be conservative.

I don't spend my time "zonked out on dope", I simply smoke a little at a time all through the day. Interestingly enough, if you get a Sativa blend, there are some of them that are really good for creativity.

People who spend their time "zonked out on dope", are kinda like those who spend the better part of their days drinking, but they are less dangerous than those who are on alcohol.
Sounds like you are self medicating yourself.

Forum List

Back