If California continues to rebel against the United States, the Army can march in and fuck it up

'If California continues to rebel against the United States, the Army can march in and fuck it up'

Between mudslides, earthquakes, fires, floods, Illegals, fruits, flakes, and nuts - God, Illegals, and Liberals are 'f*ing it up' just fine all by themselves. Stripping them of all federal funds will just help expedite their demise.
Ummm, California is a donor state which means they give more than they take. Dumbass.

Which States Are Givers and Which Are Takers?

California took a Trillion dollars of Porkulus. Donor it ain't. When the Atlantic or other leftist sources compile their junk statistics, they carefully avoid including such expenditures.

The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act | Federal Funds Information for States

Further, the whole "red state takes welfare" bullshit you Soros drones spew is a fabrication;

{
Clearly, the so-called red states are far more likely overall to vote for a Republican presidential candidate than his Democratic counterpart when compared to the supposed blue states. But look at New Mexico, West Virginia, New Hampshire, Nevada, and Colorado. New Mexico, Virginia, and New Hampshire have been evenly split on presidential candidates since 1980. Nevada and Colorado voted for both Bush 43 wins, and Colorado even went Republican during the 1996 Clinton landslide.

At the senatorial level, how can you call North Dakota, Louisiana, and West Virginia "red states" when their voting record is overwhelmingly Democratic over the past three decades? Even South Dakota and New Mexico fail the "red state" test. West Virginia hasn't had a Republican senator since before 1960!}

Articles: The Myth of Red State Welfare

Also, when something is imported from China (or wherever) it must be recorded at the Port. The Port is located in Kalifornication.

The people receiving the goods (usually in containers) will often unpack the containers and disburse the products. Tax is collected and paid and the State of Kalifornication gets credit for having produced when they haven't.

Haven'y any of ever notice that when you buy stuff on line, it's often from Kalifornication, you pay Kalifornication Sales Tax, and it has "Made In China' stamped all over it?

dimocraps are lying scum. Kalifornication would go broke overnight without the rest of us footing the bill

Every state has resources that give them an advantage of some sort. The point is that they help float the red states that can't provide for themselves.

No they don't.

And before you start dumping on Red States, you might want to check the percentage of Blacks in each of those States.

dimocraps are lying scum. It's just that fucking simple.

[

Every state has resources that give them an advantage of some sort. The point is that they help float the red states that can't provide for themselves.

You misspelled :"fraud."

The fraud is that they help float the 'red states."

Also, when something is imported from China (or wherever) it must be recorded at the Port. The Port is located in Kalifornication.

The people receiving the goods (usually in containers) will often unpack the containers and disburse the products. Tax is collected and paid and the State of Kalifornication gets credit for having produced when they haven't.

Haven'y any of ever notice that when you buy stuff on line, it's often from Kalifornication, you pay Kalifornication Sales Tax, and it has "Made In China' stamped all over it?

dimocraps are lying scum. Kalifornication would go broke overnight without the rest of us footing the bill

ETA:

If the Container is shipped directly to the end user, unopened (excepy maybe by Customs) then that person pays the State Sales Tax in that State. It's called 'Direct Buying'

It's becoming more and more common due to the excessive Sales Taxes in Kalifornication and New Yawk

'If California continues to rebel against the United States, the Army can march in and fuck it up'

Between mudslides, earthquakes, fires, floods, Illegals, fruits, flakes, and nuts - God, Illegals, and Liberals are 'f*ing it up' just fine all by themselves. Stripping them of all federal funds will just help expedite their demise.
Ummm, California is a donor state which means they give more than they take. Dumbass.

No they don't.

They get credit for Billions of dollars that they didn't produce when it is exported from their Ports.

Most foreign sales take place at International Ports of Call.

You buy something made in Ohio but the transaction doesn't take place until it reaches a 'Tax Free' International Port, where it is registered as a sale.

Otherwise, if the sale were registered in Ohio, then Ohio Sales Tax would have to be paid. If the sale is registered at an International Shipping Port, no sales tax is due or collected.

Same thing in New Yawk, New Joisey, etc.

Those stats are lies. But, they're from dimocrap scum. What else can you expect??
Then why don't you push to give the Republicans what they want and cut the Federal umbilical cord? If what you are saying is truly correct, then wouldn't that leave more money for you and your liberal friends to spend on limousines and pussy hats?

No they don't.

They get credit for Billions of dollars that they didn't produce when it is exported from their Ports.

Most foreign sales take place at International Ports of Call.

You buy something made in Ohio but the transaction doesn't take place until it reaches a 'Tax Free' International Port, where it is registered as a sale.

Otherwise, if the sale were registered in Ohio, then Ohio Sales Tax would have to be paid. If the sale is registered at an International Shipping Port, no sales tax is due or collected.

Same thing in New Yawk, New Joisey, etc.

Those stats are lies. But, they're from dimocrap scum. What else can you expect??
Then why don't you push to give the Republicans what they want and cut the Federal umbilical cord? If what you are saying is truly correct, then wouldn't that leave more money for you and your liberal friends to spend on limousines and pussy hats?
Good question. I guess I always thought we were stronger as a nation but what you're proposing would be a good way to jettison a lot of stupidity.

Did you whine this much when Texass was talking about seceding?

Texas has the legal right to secede, California does not. An attempt by the Communists in California to exit the union is an act of treason..

Last time Texas tried to secede they went bankrupt and had to beg to be let back in.

That aside, you are wrong as per usual.

So you want to secede from the U.S.: A four-step guide

Article IV, Section 3 of the Constitution specifies how a state can gain admission to the United States. There is no stipulation, though, for the reverse. Even if Obama wanted to let Texas go -- a thought that probably appealed to him for at least a second -- there's no mechanism for him to do so. There's no mechanism for Congress to simply say, Sure, off you go. Once you're in, you're in. The United States was born an expansionist enterprise, and the idea of contraction, it seems, never really came up.

YOU are the one calling for wholesale destruction of California. You DO realize that they provide a lot of our produce, as well as many of our technological advances, right?

Why are you calling for another Kristallnacht? YOU are the one that sounds like you can't wait for a national movement so you can clear the country of those you deem to be undesirable.

And yeah, Hitler had the same idea with anyone that wasn't White.

Hey look, Democrats / Liberals have have been "calling for wholesale destruction of California" for years by continuing to implant the illegal third world'ers they love so much. They have orchestrated a fine plan to gain votes and party support while converting Californian in to the non-English speaking filthy shithole it is today.

Hey look- another ignorant right wing idiot.
View attachment 109883

Ignorant? OR Intuitive?
Is it a total coincidence that each and every one of these cities are poverty stricken, dangerous, filthy shitholes?
If you could keep your head from falling deep in your ass you'd be in touch with reality as it actually is....AND when someone says it as it is you'd appreciate it rather than default to disagree with it. Try it sometime...PLEASE!
10 Latino neighborhoods in Los Angeles County
These were the ten cities or neighborhoods in Los Angeles County with the largest percentage of Latino residents, according to the 2000 census:[§ 1]

1. East Los Angeles, California, 96.7%
  2. Maywood, California, 96.4%
  3. Walnut Park, California, 95.4%
  4. Huntington Park, California, 95.1%
  5. Boyle Heights, Los Angeles, 94.0%
  6. Cudahy, California, 93.8%
  7. Bell Gardens, California, 93.7%
  8. Commerce, California 93.4%
  9. Vernon, California, 92.6%
  10. South Gate, California, 92.1%
well i cant argue this because these places are pretty run down....

The illegals have driven the blacks from Maywood, and Watts.

I don't know where Walnut Park is, but the rest of these are in the Los Angeles basin. I used to take steel parts to Vernon to be galvanized back in the 70's, a toxic and shitty place. I can't imagine anyone actually living there,.
well you are from OC like i was,its whole different world over in those areas....

State legislature considering making all of California a ‘sanctuary state’

Imagine the U.S. Army marching into California and leaving a trail of destruction from San Francisco to San Diego. Imagine American soldiers pulling down the Hollywood sign, burning down Disneyland, and blowing up the Golden Gate Bridge. I see it in my dreams, and I hope it becomes reality.

Fag.
Ha ha, you're one to talk. If you Democrats get your way, normal sex between men and women will be outlawed.

Imagine the U.S. Army marching into California and leaving a trail of destruction from San Francisco to San Diego. Imagine American soldiers pulling down the Hollywood sign, burning down Disneyland, and blowing up the Golden Gate Bridge. I see it in my dreams, and I hope it becomes reality.

poor insane winger.

allow me to refer you to our constitution. it's still in force, no matter what insane imbecilic trumpsters wish.

If you Democrats get your way, normal sex between men and women will be outlawed.

1ui5tlf.gif

^ Classic California Envy.

Fag.
Ha ha, you're one to talk. If you Democrats get your way, normal sex between men and women will be outlawed.
This sounds like an interesting fantasy of yours.......tell us more.

poor insane winger.

allow me to refer you to our constitution. it's still in force, no matter what insane imbecilic trumpsters wish.
The Constitution is on my side, chump. California is not allowed to pass laws requiring their state officials to ignore federal law.

Hey look, Democrats / Liberals have have been "calling for wholesale destruction of California" for years by continuing to implant the illegal third world'ers they love so much. They have orchestrated a fine plan to gain votes and party support while converting Californian in to the non-English speaking filthy shithole it is today.

View attachment 109883

Ignorant? OR Intuitive?
Is it a total coincidence that each and every one of these cities are poverty stricken, dangerous, filthy shitholes?
If you could keep your head from falling deep in your ass you'd be in touch with reality as it actually is....AND when someone says it as it is you'd appreciate it rather than default to disagree with it. Try it sometime...PLEASE!
These were the ten cities or neighborhoods in Los Angeles County with the largest percentage of Latino residents, according to the 2000 census:[§ 1]

I don't know where Walnut Park is, but the rest of these are in the Los Angeles basin. I used to take steel parts to Vernon to be galvanized back in the 70's, a toxic and shitty place. I can't imagine anyone actually living there,.
well you are from OC like i was,its whole different world over in those areas....
Indeed.....B-1 Bob and all those crazy Big Box churches.

[
That disrespect for our military was always there....just under the surface. Stir them up enough, it comes out.

You are not the military, Pete. You are not representative of the Military. You are simply a Soros hate drone, and dumb as an old shoe.

Disrespect for you is common sense, and has nothing to do with respect for the military in general.
You know nothing of the military except to really, deep down inside, laugh at those of us who served and think of us as losers. Well, we know who the real loser is. Your posts make that quite easy to see.

poor insane winger.

You just made my day. jillian found out that the Constitution was not created by morons.

View attachment 109883

Ignorant? OR Intuitive?

Indeed.....B-1 Bob and all those crazy Big Box churches.
not what i was talking about......has nothing to do with them..........

Forum List

Back