🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Conservatives had accomplishments, they wouldn't be so jealous of Liberals

you mean like you do?.....remember this one...."Republicans HATE Education and want to END it"...did you ever find that 1 lone Republican saying he hates education and wants to end it all?.... even a far righty?....

Well, no. I never heard them put it exactly that way. What they do is say they want to end education when it comes to accepted scientific knowledge, and replace it with whatever their current political beliefs support. That is effectively the same thing though
You're right. It's the same thing. Get rid of the department of education. Slash funding for education. Teach "magical creation" as science. Stop any teaching of critical thinking skills. Cut teachers.
Is it any wonder the children of so many right wingers drop out. Look at what their parents are teaching them.
With all that slash and burn, what is the message that is being sent. Frank just wants to play a word game. He is a fool. And it's his own fault. Notice he doesn't ever really deny it or offer up contrary evidence, he simply doesn't like the words being used. He could correct them. Tell us exactly what Republicans are doing, but won't. He prefers to continue to play the fool. And in his tiny mind, he thinks he's making a "good argument".

Where exactly is your statistical facts to support you belief that the majority of school drop outs are right wing?

If liberals are SO in favor of education, why are they the first to take choices away from parents who want their kids to have the best "quality" of education? Should they not have the opportunity of using their tax payer dollars as vouchers to help pay for smaller classrooms at a private school? So we have President Obama clearly supporting a preferred decision to send his girls to a private school, but then deny the hard working middle class those same opportunities. This is the typical "do as I say not as I do" that we often hear from liberals. Don't let the liberals fool you into believing they honestly want parents to receive the best quality of education for their kids, those Democrats of "special privileges" will always place themselves above the middle class they are supposedly sympathetic towards and represent.

Still on that dumb private school thing? I know you have had it explained why that dumb idea is so bad many times. Public schools allow less per student than the cost of private schools, and the GOP wants to cut it more. You want to take money from the already underfunded public schools, but the poor can't afford the difference between whatever small allowance they might get from not attending public schools, and the price of private schools. The net effect would be nothing more than subsidizing the rich who could probably afford private school anyway, and reducing education funding for everybody else. You don't get that?

I doubt those who feel that public education doesn't measure up to the "quality" of education that private schools provide would agree with you. If you feel it's subsidizing "the rich" then you are placing the Obama's right there with them. If public education cant measure because the system places teacher tenure and unions over students, then the parents should have the final say which school system they want for their children - private or public. After all why the fear over a little "choice and competition"? .... to use Nancy Pelosi's words

Because it is not competition. It's taking funding away from public schools to help the rich and private schools.

There should be a "Liberal Appreciation Day" celebrated in this country considering what they have brought to America

Those were classic liberals, today called libertarian. And you are welcome. And if you actually do respect what we did, maybe you could develop a little tolerance for people who think differently than you do.

You said: And if you actually do respect what we did, maybe you could develop a little tolerance for people who think differently than you do

Unfortunately, Republicans don't think at all. They repeat propaganda. I can't get USMB Republicans to name a single GOP policy that has been good for the majority of Americans in the last 40 years. Can you think of one?

For Democrats, the very first piece of legislation Obama signed while in office, the Lily Ledbetter Act, was good for women, the majority of Americans. And there were lots more after that. All opposed by Republicans.

The Lilly Bedwetter act did nothing for women, it used women as a tool to expand Federal power.

And I'm not a Republican shit for brains. Republicans are useless and they suck. I'm not interested in defending W.
You should read up on Lily Ledbetter's story. It might keep you from making such an ignorant comment.

If she has a legitimate claim, then she should go to court. There is no justification to using it to write law that expands overt Federal power over our economy while just using women as tools to do it.
Oh God. Now you just went totally stupid. I told you to go check it out before saying something else that's ignorant. And you went and did it anyway. Can't your kind ever learn?

Any claim by Ledbetter passed the statute of limitations. A male former coworker gave her the "what's up" when they happened to run into each other years later. Lily's fight wasn't for herself you ignorant turd, it was for all the women who came after her. What the fuck is wrong with you? You want to put some corporate scheme ahead of the best interests of a good hard working American who worked their entire life and then found they had been screwed over by the very corporation they worked so hard for?
She did exactly what she was supposed to do. Like any good American, she when through all the proper channels and created a movement to protect American women from ignorant scum such as yourselves. And it was signed into law. There is no justification for fucking over your wife, your daughter, your mother, your aunts and all other female family members and if you believe there is, go talk to them and explain to them why they don't deserve equal protection under the law and it's OK to screw them over.
And if you're a women, you're a complete drooling moron. You deserve no pity. Only ridicule. Shame, shame, shame on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has CrusaderFrank posted any conservative accomplishments yet? :dunno:
There has been a few. They managed to do a great job of redistributing the wealth of the nation to the top 1%. They made the entire world think we are the most dangerous country on earth. They managed to protect BP after that horrendous oil spill. The kept millions from health care.
The problem is they feel these accomplishment helped the majority of Americans. They just can't figure out how. But it's not the first time they have had a difficult time connecting their actions to what they imagine is good for America.

Well, no. I never heard them put it exactly that way. What they do is say they want to end education when it comes to accepted scientific knowledge, and replace it with whatever their current political beliefs support. That is effectively the same thing though
You're right. It's the same thing. Get rid of the department of education. Slash funding for education. Teach "magical creation" as science. Stop any teaching of critical thinking skills. Cut teachers.
Is it any wonder the children of so many right wingers drop out. Look at what their parents are teaching them.
With all that slash and burn, what is the message that is being sent. Frank just wants to play a word game. He is a fool. And it's his own fault. Notice he doesn't ever really deny it or offer up contrary evidence, he simply doesn't like the words being used. He could correct them. Tell us exactly what Republicans are doing, but won't. He prefers to continue to play the fool. And in his tiny mind, he thinks he's making a "good argument".

Where exactly is your statistical facts to support you belief that the majority of school drop outs are right wing?

If liberals are SO in favor of education, why are they the first to take choices away from parents who want their kids to have the best "quality" of education? Should they not have the opportunity of using their tax payer dollars as vouchers to help pay for smaller classrooms at a private school? So we have President Obama clearly supporting a preferred decision to send his girls to a private school, but then deny the hard working middle class those same opportunities. This is the typical "do as I say not as I do" that we often hear from liberals. Don't let the liberals fool you into believing they honestly want parents to receive the best quality of education for their kids, those Democrats of "special privileges" will always place themselves above the middle class they are supposedly sympathetic towards and represent.

Still on that dumb private school thing? I know you have had it explained why that dumb idea is so bad many times. Public schools allow less per student than the cost of private schools, and the GOP wants to cut it more. You want to take money from the already underfunded public schools, but the poor can't afford the difference between whatever small allowance they might get from not attending public schools, and the price of private schools. The net effect would be nothing more than subsidizing the rich who could probably afford private school anyway, and reducing education funding for everybody else. You don't get that?

I doubt those who feel that public education doesn't measure up to the "quality" of education that private schools provide would agree with you. If you feel it's subsidizing "the rich" then you are placing the Obama's right there with them. If public education cant measure because the system places teacher tenure and unions over students, then the parents should have the final say which school system they want for their children - private or public. After all why the fear over a little "choice and competition"? .... to use Nancy Pelosi's words

Because it is not competition. It's taking funding away from public schools to help the rich and private schools.

Public schools already don't measure up to the quality of education that private schools are able to accomplish, even with taxpayer dollars and without the threat of vouchers. Your argument
that the parents should suffer while seeing their Democrat representatives receive a better quality PRIVATE education, is not a very good one.

Those were classic liberals, today called libertarian. And you are welcome. And if you actually do respect what we did, maybe you could develop a little tolerance for people who think differently than you do.

You said: And if you actually do respect what we did, maybe you could develop a little tolerance for people who think differently than you do

Unfortunately, Republicans don't think at all. They repeat propaganda. I can't get USMB Republicans to name a single GOP policy that has been good for the majority of Americans in the last 40 years. Can you think of one?

For Democrats, the very first piece of legislation Obama signed while in office, the Lily Ledbetter Act, was good for women, the majority of Americans. And there were lots more after that. All opposed by Republicans.

The Lilly Bedwetter act did nothing for women, it used women as a tool to expand Federal power.

And I'm not a Republican shit for brains. Republicans are useless and they suck. I'm not interested in defending W.
You should read up on Lily Ledbetter's story. It might keep you from making such an ignorant comment.

If she has a legitimate claim, then she should go to court. There is no justification to using it to write law that expands overt Federal power over our economy while just using women as tools to do it.
Oh God. Now you just went totally stupid. I told you to go check it out before saying something else that's ignorant. And you went and did it anyway. Can't your kind ever learn?

Any claim by Ledbetter passed the statute of limitations. A male former coworker gave her the "what's up" when they happened to run into each other years later. Lily's fight wasn't for herself you ignorant turd, it was for all the women who came after her. What the fuck is wrong with you? You want to put some corporate scheme ahead of the best interests of a good hard working American who worked their entire life and then found they had been screwed over by the very corporation they worked so hard for?
She did exactly what she was supposed to do. Like any good American, she when through all the proper channels and created a movement to protect American women from ignorant scum such as yourselves. And it was signed into law. There is no justification for fucking over your wife, your daughter, your mother, your aunts and all other female family members and if you believe there is, go talk to them and explain to them why don't don't deserve equal protection under the law.
And if you're a women, you're a complete drooling moron. You deserve no pity. Only ridicule. Shame, shame, shame on you.

LOL, I'm a business owner and my two highest paid employees in my business are women. They didn't need government to get paid their fair share, they earn it. They run the business. I do finance and make the final decisions, but they run day to day operations for the two business units that comprise the business. I also do full time consulting work outside the business I have so little to do. It's you Archie Bunker types who think women need the bar lowered and your handouts who are harming women by perpetuating the stupid idea they can't make it on their own. Just like you do to blacks, Hispanics, gays, ...

Public schools already don't measure up to the quality of education that private schools are able to accomplish, even with taxpayer dollars and without the threat of vouchers. Your argument
that the parents should suffer while seeing their Democrat representatives receive a better quality PRIVATE education, is not a very good one.

That is not my argument. How can the two types of schools be equally compared when the right continually fights to cut funding for public schools while private schools can set their tuition where ever they want?

She did exactly what she was supposed to do. Like any good American, she when through all the proper channels and created a movement to protect American women from ignorant scum such as yourselves. And it was signed into law. There is no justification for fucking over your wife, your daughter, your mother, your aunts and all other female family members and if you believe there is, go talk to them and explain to them why don't don't deserve equal protection under the law.

LOL, I'm a business owner and my two highest paid employees in my business are women. They didn't need government to get paid their fair share, they earn it. They run the business. I do finance and make the final decisions, but they run day to day operations for the two business units that comprise the business. I also do full time consulting work outside the business I have so little to do. It's you Archie Bunker types who think women need the bar lowered and your handouts who are harming women by perpetuating the stupid idea they can't make it on their own. Just like you do to blacks, Hispanics, gays, ...
Yea, but you ain't Goodyear so shut up. You don't even know what you are talking about. She received way less retirement pay than guys who didn't have a job as high up as hers.
And I don't know what my co-workers make. We don't share that info fool. She only found out by accident idiot. Stop being such a tool.

What the fuck are you defending anyway? That companies have illicit policies that you yourself don't indulge in? Every desperate word makes you sound even more stupid for defending something you don't even agree with. And you are too fucked up to even realize it? Like I said. Shame, shame, shame.

That is not my argument. How can the two types of schools be equally compared when the right continually fights to cut funding for public schools while private schools can set their tuition where ever they want?

My point has always addressed the double standard that openly exists with respect to education, where liberal representatives live under a different standard for choosing what is the best "choice" for their kids than those of middle class parents who they represent, an issue you have consistently avoided addressing. Parents, like their representatives, should have the ability to ALSO choose what is in the best interest of their children.

I dont have kids in school, niether what I gather from you, so how can you post this as true?

There should be a "Liberal Appreciation Day" celebrated in this country considering what they have brought to America

yes you are.....you dont agree with dean....you must be a republican.....what else can you be?....

the bottom line is this; most liberals hate bible believing Christians. That is the issue. The supposed "educated, nuanced and tolerant left" cannot stand solid, traditional core beliefs of Christians who hold to a higher authority than big gubmint.
you people are merely their faction of voters that they toss socon red meat to every election to satiate your hate so that the rich can keep on getting richer whilst laughing at you gullible maroons.

My point has always addressed the double standard that openly exists with respect to education, where liberal representatives live under a different standard for choosing what is the best "choice" for their kids than those of middle class parents who they represent, an issue you have consistently avoided addressing. Parents, like their representatives, should have the ability to ALSO choose what is in the best interest of their children.
Republicans call schools in Blue States terrible schools that don't teach and need to be completely made over. The rest of the world calls them the best schools in the world.
Republicans want to teach "magical creation" and "trickle down" and bring in religious doctrine into their schools. The last I heard, right wing Christian colleges only teach a single course in evolution so they can be accredited. The finest the right wing has to offer are tier four..
And worst of all, GOP governors like Rick Perry go to Blue States where the education, according to Republicans, is so bad that he has to lure educated workers to their states because right wingers in Red States are unteachable, stupid, and uneducated..

I look at right wing foreign policy and I see Iraq.

I look at right wing economy policy and I see meltdown, trickle down, deficit, Bush tax cuts.

I look at right wing environment policy and I see apology to BP and abolish the EPA.

I look at right wing education and I see magical creation and only God can affect the weather.

If the right wing is wrong about everything else, why would they be right about education?

How typical of the usual liberal fanatics, to think that government must show "accomplishments".

Government is only there to protect people's rights. Basically, to protect people from being messed with unjustly by other people.

When government does its job right, nobody notices, because there is nothing much to see. You can live your life without unjust interference from others, is all. Government will seem like a very small part of your life, because it mostly stays out of your way (as long as you don't violate your neighbors' rights) and you live your life normally.

If another country attacks, then government must get much bigger, taking a large part of the GDP, to fight them off and defeat them. Then its "accomplishments" become noticeable. When the enemy is defeated, then govt must shrink back down, relinquish its power, and fade into the background (mostly) again. At least, a good government will.

Liberals see government differently, of course. Government must become a major part of everyone's lives (whether they like it or not), doling out money for health care, nice workplaces, retirement funds, and even regulating what light bulbs you can buy and how much water your toilet uses. And a host of other things.

To liberals, government must show more and more "accomplishments" all the time. To conservatives, that's what it must NOT do, except in dire emergencies it is empowered to deal with.

So it's not surprising that the hate-filled liberals on this board, try to condemn conservatives for not "showing enough accomplishments".

Liberals think that's a condemnation. But in fact, it's a compliment. The less government is seen, the better it is. Except in grave emergencies, of course (wars etc.) that it is supposed to deal with. But in general, a government that shows few "accomplishments" (or none in peacetime) is a government that's doing its job right. Whether liberals approve or not.

Yea, but you ain't Goodyear so shut up. You don't even know what you are talking about. She received way less retirement pay than guys who didn't have a job as high up as hers.
And I don't know what my co-workers make. We don't share that info fool. She only found out by accident idiot. Stop being such a tool.

What the fuck are you defending anyway? That companies have illicit policies that you yourself don't indulge in? Every desperate word makes you sound even more stupid for defending something you don't even agree with. And you are too fucked up to even realize it? Like I said. Shame, shame, shame.

Everyone has the opportunity to make the most they can make. It's no different for men. Companies want to hire us, but for as little as possible. Sorry for the little phrase there, I know you're sensitive to that...

yes you are.....you dont agree with dean....you must be a republican.....what else can you be?....

Fuck you and the fart that blew you in, moron. Sorry I can't think of you more than liberals. A very low hurdle. But you can't clear it. You have no imagination beyond the two parties who suck system that we have. I'm disappointed. Far more than a liberal could ever make me. But you earned it. Loser.

You think only liberal politicians send their kids to private school? Wow that is just nuts. We are not just talking about the few that are children of politicians, R or D. Rich people always have and always will send their kids to private schools. We're talking about all of our kids. You want to reduce the already underfunded schools to give a gift to private schools. That's just wrong.

I dont have kids in school, niether what I gather from you, so how can you post this as true?

I have a kid in med school, but I know that's not what you are talking about. You don't have to have a kid in public school to understand what you are wanting. Education is important for our country, and the few that go to private schools will never be enough to keep our country going. We need all of them to have the best education possible, and that can't happen if all the money is given to just the rich kids.

the bottom line is this; most liberals hate bible believing Christians. That is the issue. The supposed "educated, nuanced and tolerant left" cannot stand solid, traditional core beliefs of Christians who hold to a higher authority than big gubmint.
Actually, there are lots of Christians in the Democratic Party. There are no liberals in the Republican Party. And with the GOP being 90% white, there isn't much diversity there at all.

democratic party does not support Christian principles at all.

Forum List

Back