If democrats aren't using the virus as a political weapon how come...

That's not every virus, do you enjoy proving yourself wrong?
which one you need? I was pointing to flu.

Here is the H1N1
2009 H1N1 Pandemic
SARS, the First Pandemic of the 21st Century

maybe you should learn what a pandemic is.
That's stupid, this is not the flu.
they way it is behaving it is.

Anyone who has seen the reporting and lack of reporting from the RW media over the last month should be amazed.

They literally laughed at the overreaction. They mocked those who were taking it seriously. Rush Limbaugh compared it to the common cold

Hell just look around the forum his base they still are, look around FB they still are. Just like the chumps believed in his bigly, fantastic will cover all health insurance plan to replace o care. WTH when are these fucking people going to wake up?
Then why do many of you leave high tax areas then? People will lose their patience more and more with you and they are starting to in public places. This virus may be a catalyst towards that end. You are so self important. And many of those government workers will leave Dodge if it gets bad enough.
And many of those government workers will leave Dodge if it gets bad enough.
depends on how many years you have in...
Some americans may come to value the type of lives they lead over amassing wealth some day.
Yeah, I bet the poor guys like, whew, glad I didn't make any money.
giphy.gif

Worshipping phony aristocrats is even more shallow than worshipping real aristocrats.

You asshats will burn the country down just to get Trump, you are insane......

Trump tried to keep the democrats from doing what they are doing....spreading unwarranted panic.........you moron.....

Testing doesn't do anything, since there is no vaccine or cure.......and the symptoms are a slight fever and light cough you moron.....

If you aren't a senior citizen, in particular 80 years old with a respiratory issue, you will be fine.....

But that doesn't destroy the country so you can destroy Trump...

you asshats are vile, and disgusting.

Testing doesn't do anything? It gets people who are symptomatic and asymptomatic to quarantine and stop spreading the virus. Are you mental?

I'm pretty sure due to how the disease works? Quarantining won't do anything at this point. Pandora is probably out of the box.

Don't have any way of knowing do we, can't scale up testing. America and all its hubris got caught with it's pants down. Can't put a pandemic down with an over resourced empirical military.

not at all. if you think 313 million test kits existed for the entire country you're fking nuts. but leave it to a leftists to panic.

Who has has said this? Why have we not tested a million? Or even 100k?

I just saw a little of a press conference from Gov DeSantis and had to turn off seems we haven't had hardly any test kits in Florida and some that were on the way are faulty and we should have yada, yada, yada this weekend. He did say sending to CDC does not have a quick turn around.

Here is the H1N1
2009 H1N1 Pandemic

In time, rational hominids will have a hindsight view on the rise of this pandemic as well.

Here is the H1N1
2009 H1N1 Pandemic

It is the Flu -
A mild version of the flu.
And you want to know why, more than just sick 80 year old's would be dying. logic is the last thing in a leftist world.

Hell just look around the forum his base they still are, look around FB they still are. Just like the chumps believed in his bigly, fantastic will cover all health insurance plan to replace o care. WTH when are these fucking people going to wake up?
Then why do many of you leave high tax areas then? People will lose their patience more and more with you and they are starting to in public places. This virus may be a catalyst towards that end. You are so self important. And many of those government workers will leave Dodge if it gets bad enough.
Some americans may come to value the type of lives they lead over amassing wealth some day.
giphy.gif

Worshipping phony aristocrats is even more shallow than worshipping real aristocrats.
yeah you stay with the not everyone wants wealth. yep. I'm laughing at you in case you didn't know it. let's take those poor folks off welfare then. they don't care, your words.

Testing doesn't do anything? It gets people who are symptomatic and asymptomatic to quarantine and stop spreading the virus. Are you mental?

I'm pretty sure due to how the disease works? Quarantining won't do anything at this point. Pandora is probably out of the box.

Don't have any way of knowing do we, can't scale up testing. America and all its hubris got caught with it's pants down. Can't put a pandemic down with an over resourced empirical military.

not at all. if you think 313 million test kits existed for the entire country you're fking nuts. but leave it to a leftists to panic.

I just saw a little of a press conference from Gov DeSantis and had to turn off seems we haven't had hardly any test kits in Florida and some that were on the way are faulty and we should have yada, yada, yada this weekend. He did say sending to CDC does not have a quick turn around.

Here's what we know for sure. We got caught with our pants down, bipartisanly over time, we put all our eggs in the endless global for profit war basket, ostensibly for fweedumb and national / economic security.

So now we blame.

Here is the H1N1
2009 H1N1 Pandemic

In time, rational hominids will have a hindsight view on the rise of this pandemic as well.
right? 313 million in our country and only 1500 got the virus, makes for .000479% and 16 million out of those 313 million got the flu, that's 5.1% but hey you watch out for that pandemic now. Do you know how many times more people got the flu? 10,647.181% more.

Here's what we know for sure. We got caught with our pants down, bipartisanly over time, we put all our eggs in the endless global for profit war basket, ostensibly for fweedumb and national / economic security.

So now we blame.

Well since test kits probably are not kept on hand a good plan would have helped just in case. The two guys that were let go in WH kept track of viruses around the world and just maybe we would have been more prepared if they had been there to track.

So now we blame.

you got caught with your pants down? you should be ashamed.

So now we blame.

Well since test kits probably are not kept on hand a good plan would have helped just in case. The two guys that were let go in WH kept track of viruses around the world and just maybe we would have been more prepared if they had been there to track.
some things that make you go...hmmmmmmmm
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

yeah you stay with the not everyone wants wealth. yep. I'm laughing at you in case you didn't know it. let's take those poor folks off welfare then. they don't care, your words.

It is always about balance, how to explain balance to the unbalanced?

Not my problem.

Half a century of utterly bipartisan neo-liberal economic policy; societal wealth redistribution to the top.
04e656c70.png

The Productivity–Pay Gap

Link takes the data out to 2018.

So now we blame.

giphy.gif

Nothing makes the average American ponder anything.

giphy.gif

Not my problem.

Half a century of utterly bipartisan neo-liberal economic policy; societal wealth redistribution to the top.
04e656c70.png

The Productivity–Pay Gap

dude you're not worth any further discussion.

So now we blame.
Don did, Stormy told the world.

So now we blame.

giphy.gif

Nothing makes the average American ponder anything.
says you? a
giphy.gif

So now we blame.
he did? you have evidence? you just admitted to having yours down. shame on you. you should watch your posts.

giphy.gif

Not my problem.

04e656c70.png

The Productivity–Pay Gap

You've never discussed anything on here and you clearly cannot manage one here either, good move. Cheers.

giphy.gif

Not my problem.

04e656c70.png

The Productivity–Pay Gap

You've never discussed anything on here and you clearly cannot manage one here either, good move. Cheers.
I can't help your kind of stupid. The effort isn't worth trying to teach you. stay in your fantasy.

So now we blame.
he did? you have evidence? you just admitted to having yours down. shame on you. you should watch your posts.

Exclusive: U.S. coronavirus testing threatened by shortage of critical lab materials
The slow pace of coronavirus testing has created a major gap in the U.S. public health response.
Exclusive: U.S. coronavirus testing threatened by shortage of critical lab materials

American exceptionalism on display.

Forum List

Back