If democrats aren't using the virus as a political weapon how come...

Anything that CAN be weaponized for political advantage, WILL be weaponized for political advantage.
No exceptions. No apologies.
That's how far we've declined.
You led the charge downhill.
Link, please.

Looking forward to it.

You are a political animal. There’s no link to that. Just your posts.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

You guys never seem to be able to quote me.

Anything that CAN be weaponized for political advantage, WILL be weaponized for political advantage.
Link, please.

Looking forward to it.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

It’s because you never really say anything.

Link, please.

Looking forward to it.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Okay, then you say that I "led the charge downhill".

You just blatantly contradicted yourself.

Y'know, just being honest isn't that tough. I swear.

Link, please.

Looking forward to it.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Yes you did. You are always out front leading the way.

Link, please.

Looking forward to it.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Because I "never really say anything".

I'm embarrassed for you.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Because I "never really say anything".

I'm embarrassed for you.

Deniability is the first concern of your ilk.

IS there any valid medical evidence to support what Trump said about the warmer weather helping end this maybe in April?

I think that possibility exists, but also in concern is if it could come back in the fall. Is this something we are just going to have to live with until everybody is vaccinated?

I remember the West Niles scare. Same thing. It was hyped up at first, and of course, the elderly and sickly were the main groups to suffer death. After a while, we learned to live with it. The only real way to kill it is to kill every misquote.

The best way to avoid it is to try and not stay outside at night with the exception of a screened in area, and the best way to not catch the coronavirus is to wash your hands often and use hand sanitizer whenever possible, or whenever you go in and out of public.

Last edited:
It disporportionately affects males and the aging. Members of congress have been exposed. Trump may have been exposed. It could get interesting.

You'd think Trump would have been exposed to all kinds of goodies given the way you talk about his sex life.

This doesn't even rate.

More people will die in America in 2020 from drug overdoses than will die of "the virus".

Fortunately most of the deceased druggies would otherwise have voted Democrat.

Heart attacks are going to kill more people than cancer. Should we stop talking about cancer?

Did cancer just sink the markets ?
Trump is a cancer of the presidency...so yes.

Wrong again, asswipe.

Can't help that you are a brainwashed hack. We get that.

But all of our leaders on both sides, and especially the technical community have lost all credibility.

That's all they talk about now? Trump this, pence that and the entire gop is the brunt of the covid ranting.
The market crashes every other day and that causes celebratory threads.

Y'all are a terrible bunch

The entire world is talking about it. When Trump talks about it (usually on a daily basis) is he using it against himself? It's a stupid argument, we're dealing with a legit pandemic. Schools and public events are being closed, of course people are going to fucking talk about it.
The talk on here is politically motivated. There is no talk about concern or what we can do to help or any of that. ITS ALL POLITICAL WEAPONIZATION talk.

It's a political forum. Usually we judge our politicians on this forum in how they interact with crisis. That's kind of the normal around here regardless who is president. If we were drastically under testing people while Obama was president we'd be hearing about that as well. If Obama was undercutting the number who are sick, you'd be talking about it. If Obama implied it was OK to go to work while you have the virus, I'm sure you wouldn't be silent about it.
Where are your threads about this then?

View attachment 311768 View attachment 311769

THAT deserves far more attention than any of the mundane drivel y'all post day after day about this issue. But not a peep about it.

We've survived worse.

Maybe it's time we quite being bubble babies and put on our big boy pants.

More people will die in America in 2020 from drug overdoses than will die of "the virus".

Heart attacks are going to kill more people than cancer. Should we stop talking about cancer?

Wrong again, asswipe.

But all of our leaders on both sides, and especially the technical community have lost all credibility.
Republicans hate government so they put people in charge of agencies that hate government. That is why in times of crisis Republicans are such fuck ups. You put incompetents in, you get incompetent results. There is no mystery here.

Wrong again, asswipe.

Republicans hate government so they put people in charge of agencies that hate government. That is why in times of crisis Republicans are such fuck ups. You put incompetents in, you get incompetent results. There is no mystery here.

And you babbling and ranting about your childhood traumas really is boring.

People died because of the H1N1. I don't recall seeing Obama as a fool for that.

BTW: The estimated that 200,000 to 600,000 died worldwide.

How many people die on an average day due to natural causes? 35 to 40 K ?

That was a real devastator !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong again, asswipe.

People died because of the H1N1. I don't recall seeing Obama as a fool for that.

Trump tried to deny this was even happening. Like climate change.

That's all they talk about now? Trump this, pence that and the entire gop is the brunt of the covid ranting.

Because it is REALLY happening. Have another drink.

What is happening ?

People are dying ?

Really ?

Who knew ?

Apparently 150,000 a day.

The entire world is talking about it. When Trump talks about it (usually on a daily basis) is he using it against himself? It's a stupid argument, we're dealing with a legit pandemic. Schools and public events are being closed, of course people are going to fucking talk about it.
The talk on here is politically motivated. There is no talk about concern or what we can do to help or any of that. ITS ALL POLITICAL WEAPONIZATION talk.

It's a political forum. Usually we judge our politicians on this forum in how they interact with crisis. That's kind of the normal around here regardless who is president. If we were drastically under testing people while Obama was president we'd be hearing about that as well. If Obama was undercutting the number who are sick, you'd be talking about it. If Obama implied it was OK to go to work while you have the virus, I'm sure you wouldn't be silent about it.

THAT deserves far more attention than any of the mundane drivel y'all post day after day about this issue. But not a peep about it.

We've survived worse.

We've survived worse.

How do we 'quite' being babies?

Wrong again, asswipe.

Trump tried to deny this was even happening. Like climate change.

As usual, you make no sense.

Denied what was happening....H1N1

We've survived worse.

We've survived worse.

How do we 'quite' being babies?

Bubble babies.....learn to read.

Forum List

Back