If God is all powerful, ...

If God is all powerful, all knowing, and an all loving God, then why didn't he create us to be perfect?

If God is all powerful and can do all things, surely he would be able to create a perfect being who has all power, all knowledge, and is a perfectly loving being. To say that he cannot create such a being is to admit that God is not all powerful.

If God is all knowing surely he has the knowledge to create a perfect being and to give that perfect being a perfect knowledge.

If God is an all loving being who loves his creations then he would surely want the best for his creations. He would want his creations to be perfect. Thus he would create us to be perfect. Even in a world or universe where free will exists, if God created us to be perfect, then we with our perfect knowledge could surely reason out that we should choose good over evil always and never make a bad decision. We would be created with a heart filled with love for our fellow beings and our own creations. God would spare us the evil we experience in this world as we would have started out from creation as perfect beings never to commit any act that is contrary to what is right and good.

So why didn't God simply create us to be perfect?
Maybe because God is seeking a certain outcome under certain conditions.

It is not virtuous if you are forced to be virtuous.

Because god wouldn't do those things on purpose.
Why not?
No point to make people suffer if he didn't have to.
So suffering proves God doesn’t exist?
How does suffering prove that a caring god exists?
It doesn’t but it doesn’t prove he doesn’t exist.

The good that comes from suffering proves a caring God exists.
One of the dumbest things you've ever said.

No point to make people suffer if he didn't have to.
So suffering proves God doesn’t exist?
How does suffering prove that a caring god exists?
It doesn’t but it doesn’t prove he doesn’t exist.

The good that comes from suffering proves a caring God exists.
One of the dumbest things you've ever said.
I can’t tell you how much that means coming from you.

I believe he did make us perfect but with free will.
In other words, not perfect.

The perfect is not perfect. In the best of all possible worlds everything is always able to be better too. You too. So try to be perfect and more and more the world will grow to be more perfect = more full of the logic of life.

Perfect:
Roe_deer_chevreuil_pyrenees.jpg

Last edited:
Don't see why not.
Because they suffer.
From what, homophobes like you? They can get past that these days.
If homosexuals didn’t exist would that prove a caring God existed?
God thinks that homosexuality is a good thing.
He told you that? His written Word says otherwise.
God put homosexuality throughout nature. Ipso facto he like gayness.

Because they suffer.
By that argument you could conclude that he also likes bigots, right? Or male pattern baldness.

It seems to me that you might be missing the more obvious signs of God’s preferences.

By that argument you could conclude that he also likes bigots, right? Or male pattern baldness.

It seems to me that you might be missing the more obvious signs of God’s preferences.
By his logic God likes speedos, murderers and adulterers, but His Word says otherwise

The perfect is not perfect.
Haha...Whoah, that's deep.

The most people for example think chaos is evil and order (Cosmos) is good. But that's not what it really is. I remember in this context for example a female biochemist, who spoke about a special substance which needed 6 changes in the DNA. She spoke about that no one is able to find such a substance because of this complexity. The changes had happened in millions of years and only when the last change was made the substance was ready to be able to be produced. Before this changes looked to be insignifcant.

So in theory a "perfect" human had perhaps eliminated 5 changes, which made not any sense, and so the 6th change never had happened. And someone who had said "Who cares?" and had done nothing would had been right - what's normally not a perfect way to live. So the perfect is not perfect.

By the way - only machine minded people have a problem with such a paradox statements. But even a formal wrong statement is able to be true. My wife for example said once "Blood is not thicker than water" - and the truth of this very simple statement impressed me very much. That's it. She's right. Physically wrong - but spiritually right.

Is this where I have an epiphany

Epiphany is the celebration of the three holy kings of wisdom.

and accept your magical horseshit

Do you think they used horses? Normally we show them travelling with camels.

as a better alternative to utter confusion,

reine Verwirrung? ... Now I'm indeed a little confused. What do you try to say?

like a child would? Sorry , I'm an adult. Not going to happen.

Aha. I don't know now what your real problem is - but your problem seems to have to do something with your age and what other people could think about you.

Last edited:

God kicked Adam and Eve out of Eden for having hetero sex.

If that helps you sleep at night, go for it.

You're a fool. You offer nothing of substance. Off to ignore you go.

Aha. I don't know now what your real problem is - but your problem seems to have to do something with your age and what other people could think about you.
Then you have a very hard time following a simple discussion. Your conman rhetoric is childlike. Not effective on adults.

Forum List

Back