If heaven is real what language do they speak?

What do they eat? Can you drink beer and smoke cigarettes in heaven ?
We know God spoke Aramaic to Peter, James, John, and John The Baptist.

We know Jesus ate broiled tilapia. And he changed water into wine.

We know the temple had an incense burner in it.

Got any more really brilliant questions ??

How do you know they don't speak japeness or Chinese?
Because Japanese are Jap Shinto's and Chinese are Gook Buddhists, and neither of those religions claims there is a god.

Shinto is ancestor worship.

And Buddhists just hum in one single note all day long. They don't need to talk to God. God does not need to talk to them. They have nothing in common with each other.

That's how I know.

Deductive reasoning.

Do they claim a heaven?

I'm going to go out on a limb right now and say "I don't know."

There'll be an endless shitfest over it unless "christians" act a whole lot differently there than here.
The early "Christians" spoke Aramaic.

Got you there !!
The early Christians spoke a variety of languages. Christ spoke Aramaic. Many of the first Christians spoke Greek and Hebrew and whatever the Romans were speaking. There were Ethiopian Christians, and who knows what else.
No sh!t Sherlock.

Your statement is lacking an intro and a conclusion.

It just hangs there like sh!t on the end of a stick.

You must have been in the back of the classroom finger banging in Bible study because you did not seem to learn anything at all. This is not the first time you have fokked up a religious statement.

Because Japanese are Jap Shinto's and Chinese are Gook Buddhists, and neither of those religions claims there is a god.

And Buddhists just hum in one single note all day long. They don't need to talk to God. God does not need to talk to them. They have nothing in common with each other.

That's how I know.

Deductive reasoning.

Yeah you were right. We do indeed need a "Dumbshit" button.

No beer and cigarettes, but if you're in heaven, you won't want those things anyway.

We will all speak the same language, and a lot of our time will be consumed with singing the praises of God.

That sounds so boring...zzzzz6zzzz
Well, the smoking section is hell.

Hope you like bagpipes 24/7.

When a smoker goes to hell, he's forced to play the bagpipes 24/7. Fun fact.
If he smoked generics, then he has to listen to them 24/7.

There'll be an endless shitfest over it unless "christians" act a whole lot differently there than here.

Got you there !!
The early Christians spoke a variety of languages. Christ spoke Aramaic. Many of the first Christians spoke Greek and Hebrew and whatever the Romans were speaking. There were Ethiopian Christians, and who knows what else.
Southern Baptists too.
Southern Baptist is not a language, however.

You ever hear them talk? Hell ya
I'm Southern Baptist and I don't have a southern accent. I'm from Oregon for Pete's sake.

That's how I know.

Deductive reasoning.

Do they claim a heaven?
I am no expert in Jap or Gook religion.

So go ask a Jap or a Gook.

The "funny" comment should really be disabled. I made a serious statement about what I believe as a Christian, and guno just shat upon it with a "funny." Why should that be allowed? If guno has something to say, he should say it. But these "drive by" attack on posts using "funny" should be disabled. It does nothing to promote serious discussion.
BUT we need a "dumbsh!t" box to check as well. Not for you, but for some of the other dumbsh!t comments here like "Arabic".
The language of heaven is not a relevant question. The relevant question is, are you prepared to die? If you were to die at this very moment would you go to heaven, or would you go to hell? I think most of us know the answer to that question. And once you have asked yourself the question, realized what the answer is, it is all on you to change that answer if you don't like it. But the good part of it is this, no matter what you have done, no matter how deep your sin or how deep in darkness you have strayed, there is always a way back to God. And once you take that first step towards God, he will rush to meet you the rest of the way, he will take you into his loving arms, and he will throw a feast to celebrate your arrival.

No beer and cigarettes, but if you're in heaven, you won't want those things anyway.

We will all speak the same language, and a lot of our time will be consumed with singing the praises of God.

That sounds so boring...zzzzz6zzzz
Well, the smoking section is hell.

Hope you like bagpipes 24/7.

When a smoker goes to hell, he's forced to play the bagpipes 24/7. Fun fact.
If he smoked generics, then he has to listen to them 24/7.

If you're playing one, even alone, you have to listen.

Why are bagpipe players always marching?
--- They're trying to get away from the sound.

Got you there !!
Southern Baptists too.

I'm Southern Baptist and I don't have a southern accent. I'm from Oregon for Pete's sake.
Any religion that does not let you drink wine is not Christian.

Jesus turned water into wine.

Jesus drank wine at Passover.

Jesus said to drink wine in remember of his blood which was being shed for the New Covenant.

That's how I know.

Deductive reasoning.

Do they claim a heaven?

So are you admitting to me they really could be speaking Klingon up there?

The "funny" comment should really be disabled. I made a serious statement about what I believe as a Christian, and guno just shat upon it with a "funny." Why should that be allowed? If guno has something to say, he should say it. But these "drive by" attack on posts using "funny" should be disabled. It does nothing to promote serious discussion.
BUT we need a "dumbsh!t" box to check as well. Not for you, but for some of the other dumbsh!t comments here like "Arabic".
The language of heaven is not a relevant question. The relevant question is, are you prepared to die? If you were to die at this very moment would you go to heaven, or would you go to hell? I think most of us know the answer to that question. And once you have asked yourself the question, realized what the answer is, it is all on you to change that answer if you don't like it. But the good part of it is this, no matter what you have done, no matter how deep your sin or how deep in darkness you have strayed, there is always a way back to God. And once you take that first step towards God, he will rush to meet you the rest of the way, he will take you into his loving arms, and he will throw a feast to celebrate your arrival.

Well now you're trying to change the whole topic. Don't think you can do that. :nono:

I am a trained Marine Officer prepared not only to die but to kill and to take as many of the enemy with me.

That's how I know.

Deductive reasoning.

Do they claim a heaven?

Klingon sounds a lot like Arabic -- don't you think?

I am a trained Marine Officer prepared not only to die but to kill and to take as many of the enemy with me.

:dig:

Southern Baptists too.

Jesus said to drink wine in remember of his blood which was being shed for the New Covenant.

Er..my religion allows me to drink wine.

That's how I know.

Deductive reasoning.

Do they claim a heaven?

No.

Your SRA reading comprehension is not too good.

Since I like you and some of your other posts I am not going to accuse you of finger banging with KosherGirl in Bible study.

I gave you 2 choices.

Hebrew.

Or Aramaic.

There is probably also a third -- Latin.

Because Constantine was told by God "IN HOC SIGNO VINCES".

Those are your 3 mostly likely choices.

Southern Baptists too.

That's obvious from your posts. ;)

The people you are shooting are not the real enemy.

Southern Baptists too.

Then read this:

Does the Baptist Doctrine Feel That Drinking Is a Sin?

I just posted this because I seen this a few days ago...
download.jpg

Forum List

Back