If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
we've found our man, he's been right here the whole time. Donald J Trump is an american institution and national treasure. we've found our man because he was here all the time.

Donald J Trump, of New York City, the greatest city in the world.

Last edited:
So what happens if The Donald actually moves into the White House in January of 2013 and promptly disappoints conservatives in the same way Obama has dissed progressives?

By calling for single-payer, for example; something Trump has long championed.

Or maybe a "one time" 14% wealth tax on the richest Americans which is another of Trumps liberal leanings.

Whatever else can be said about The Donald, he is a player. And he's arrogant enough to know it.

Maybe some of you cons should really be careful what you wish for? There are more than a few liberals feeling that way about their "player."

So what happens if The Donald actually moves into the White House in January of 2013 and promptly disappoints conservatives in the same way Obama has dissed progressives?

By calling for single-payer, for example; something Trump has long championed.

Or maybe a "one time" 14% wealth tax on the richest Americans which is another of Trumps liberal leanings.

Whatever else can be said about The Donald, he is a player. And he's arrogant enough to know it.

Maybe some of you cons should really be careful what you wish for? There are more than a few liberals feeling that way about their "player."

As long as obama is out of office it's a step in the right direction.

How on earth can there be a front runner when we still don't have everyone in the race?

Leaving aside the fact that Obama, who went on to graduate Harvard Law magna cum laude, seems like he was probably a very good student, Mr. Trump might need a refresher course in how unqualified people actually do manage to get into the prestigious Ivy League Universities .

Let us take, as an example, the story of a student so obviously unqualified, so transparently unworthy, that a book was written about what his admittance into Harvard said about the sorry behavior of supposedly elite colleges.

That student—that dull, below-average student who somehow made his way into Harvard—was Donald Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner.

Kushner’s father, real estate developer Charles Kushner, bought Jared his Harvard acceptance. It cost him $2.5 million. (Kushner later went to jail for tax evasion and witness tampering, so it was also, technically, dirty money that bought Trump’s daughter’s husband’s entry into the Ivy League.)

Wall Street Journal education writer Daniel Golden’s book “The Price of Admission” explores the Kushner donation at length. An official at Kushner’s (expensive, private) high school told the author: “There was no way anybody in . . . the school thought he would on the merits get into Harvard. His GPA did not warrant it, his SAT scores did not warrant it. We thought, for sure, there was no way this was going to happen.”

But it did.

And that is how things actually work at “elite” schools.

Donald Trump's personal experience with questionable Ivy League admittance standards - War Room - Salon.com

Leaving aside the fact that Obama, who went on to graduate Harvard Law magna cum laude, seems like he was probably a very good student, Mr. Trump might need a refresher course in how unqualified people actually do manage to get into the prestigious Ivy League Universities .

Let us take, as an example, the story of a student so obviously unqualified, so transparently unworthy, that a book was written about what his admittance into Harvard said about the sorry behavior of supposedly elite colleges.

That student—that dull, below-average student who somehow made his way into Harvard—was Donald Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner.

Kushner’s father, real estate developer Charles Kushner, bought Jared his Harvard acceptance. It cost him $2.5 million. (Kushner later went to jail for tax evasion and witness tampering, so it was also, technically, dirty money that bought Trump’s daughter’s husband’s entry into the Ivy League.)

Wall Street Journal education writer Daniel Golden’s book “The Price of Admission” explores the Kushner donation at length. An official at Kushner’s (expensive, private) high school told the author: “There was no way anybody in . . . the school thought he would on the merits get into Harvard. His GPA did not warrant it, his SAT scores did not warrant it. We thought, for sure, there was no way this was going to happen.”

But it did.

Donald Trump's personal experience with questionable Ivy League admittance standards - War Room - Salon.com

Ooops!

But it did.

pop up

Now listen wash, I can't comment on your post unless you mention hockey. You mentioned that hockey stick graph but that isn't really about hockey. You might be able to fool me 15 or 20 times with that hockey stick graph thing, but we aren't stoooopid. We are very very clever, like the beaver, nature's fireman.

Hey look! A meerkat!

washamericom said:
YA THINK ???!!!

No... that's magna GUM laude, when you have to spit your chewing gum into the teacher's hand.

look, you're about this close to not being in my movie (although i'll have to share the "created by" credit it with you (if it's turned into a hit tv series like celebrity apprentice), for suggesting (vaguely) that i make a movie out of the birther rallies. (you'll be there in june right?).

also, don't you have anything better to do all day than hang out on this forum??

in closing... you stole my jesus fish didn't you ?? remember..toto... Summa Cum Laude than others...

i thought the beaver was nature's architect... In Greek mythology, Prometheus 1] is a Titan, the son of Iapetus and Themis, and brother to Atlas, Epimetheus and Menoetius. He was a champion of mankind, ...

we've found our man, he's been right here the whole time. Donald J Trump is an american institution and national treasure. we've found our man because he was here all the time.

Donald J Trump, of New York City, the greatest city in the world.

It will all shake out in the next few months and we will have a candidate. Should be very interesting. As long as gas is $4.00 a gallon, one of them will be our next president. :eusa_whistle:

Obama polling by 4th of July candidates will be tripping over themselves to be handed the next election.

Donald Trump is your man? Multiple bankruptcies, multiple marriages and questionable character?

Man, you guys are desperate. The guy is a cartoon. The only game he has is stirring up teabaggers about the non-existent birther controversy.

Good luck.

Right now Obama's polling have between 44-46% of American's not voting for him....no matter who runs.

How on earth can there be a front runner when we still don't have everyone in the race?

these Libs are so brain washed they think the last 2 years, where people announce really early, are normal.

Fact is there usually is no front runner until about 1 year before the vote. Bill Clinton For Example was pretty much unknown, then around NOV a Year before the Election he announced and sprung on to the scene.

I will Grants this idiot liberals that actually want to see 4 more years of this disaster of a president this. Republicans have what seems to me a very weak field, but making a big deal out of no front runner this early is silly.

Donald Trump is your man? Multiple bankruptcies, multiple marriages and questionable character?

Man, you guys are desperate. The guy is a cartoon. The only game he has is stirring up teabaggers about the non-existent birther controversy.

Good luck.

Bush I mean Obama is your man? Started multiple wars, expanded multiple Bush policies/programs/wars and goes out of his way to pit party against party...

Man, you're desperate. The guy is a parody of Bush. The only game he has is stirring up racist bigots who think all conservatives are white, racist and old... like you!

this just occured to me. why didn't anderson cooper ask the health department women if the names were the same (last nights show).

she examined the document. they said on the long form, there was no space for religion. but the reporter never asked if the names were the same, or what was in the other boxes.

does a long form even exist ??

The Republican that stays away from abortion, the gay boogeyman marriage issue and does not answer to the Pat Robertson Looney Tune Brigade will win in a landslide.
But I doubt we have one with the guts or balls to do what is right.

The Republican that stays away from abortion, the gay boogeyman marriage issue and does not answer to the Pat Robertson Looney Tune Brigade will win in a landslide.
But I doubt we have one with the guts or balls to do what is right.

Ron Paul =D

Forum List

Back