If law abiding citizens are being harassed by gun control...

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
...aren't law abiding Muslims being even more harassed by the Rightwing extremist attacks on all Muslims,

and on Islam itself?

...aren't law abiding Muslims being even more harassed by the Rightwing extremist attacks on all Muslims,

and on Islam itself?

Where do you libtards get the idea it's all Muslims? The war is clearly with extremist radical Islamists. Or, are you telling us you agree with extremist radical Islamists?

and on Islam itself?

Where do you libtards get the idea it's all Muslims? The war is clearly with extremist radical Islamists. Or, are you telling us you agree with extremist radical Islamists?

Are you conceding that those who try to blame Islam by it's nature are full of shit?

and on Islam itself?

Where do you libtards get the idea it's all Muslims?
By the thousands of posts left by the right wing conservatives on this board and other social media.

The war is clearly with extremist radical Islamists.
Not according to your compadres.

Or, are you telling us you agree with extremist radical Islamists?
Nope, can you find one person that has?

When was the 2nd amendment repealed?

When did the liberal gun control laws start? :dunno:

The cocksuckers started their UNconstituional laws regulating firearms with

The National Firearms Act (NFA), 73rd Congress, Sess. 2, ch. 757, 48 Stat. 1236, enacted on June 26, 1934, currently codified as amended as I.R.C. ch. 53, is an Act of Congress in the United States that, in general, imposes a statutory excise tax on the manufacture and transfer of certain firearms and mandates the registration of those firearms. The Act was passed shortly after the repeal of Prohibition. The NFA is also referred to as Title II of the Federal firearms laws. The Gun Control Act of 1968 ("GCA") is Title I.

As per usual the motherfuckers enact an UNconstitutional act - prohibition - then they want to regulate our Constitutional rights. That is the pattern. They create an emergency and WE THE PEOPLE pay the consequences.

and on Islam itself?

Are you conceding that those who try to blame Islam by it's nature are full of shit?
Please clarify the question?

When did innocent until proven guilty start?

The 6th Century Digest of Justinian.

Stick to the topic.

Whatever. Then why are innocent Muslims being presumed guilty?
You mean in the same way you denigrate law abiding gun owners when the extremist Muslims do mass murder? Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black?

and on Islam itself?

Where do you libtards get the idea it's all Muslims?
By the thousands of posts left by the right wing conservatives on this board and other social media.

The war is clearly with extremist radical Islamists.
Not according to your compadres.

Or, are you telling us you agree with extremist radical Islamists?
Nope, can you find one person that has?
Why then do your compadres go after law abiding gun owners when Islamist extremists committ mass murder?

When did innocent until proven guilty start?

The 6th Century Digest of Justinian.

Stick to the topic.

Whatever. Then why are innocent Muslims being presumed guilty?
You mean in the same way you denigrate law abiding gun owners when the extremist Muslims do mass murder? Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black?

I'm a law abiding gun owner. Please cite when I have denigrated myself.

We're using posts, Jihadists are using Sig Sauers....yeah I see why Libtards would get confused

and on Islam itself?
I don't think anyone is blaming Islam itself, and if it is, they'd be wrong. The passages in the Quran that mention killing non-believers are all in self defense, Muhammed calls Christians his allies, and it says to ferry anyone to safety when given the opportunity. The enemy are the Islamic Terrorists, not the religion of Islam. No, the right is not attacking ALL Muslims.

Forum List

Back