If not for the Holocaust, would it be popular to embrace support of Nazism in 2019?

Anyways since nobody wants to talk about the topic I’ll give an answer. I think that people would ABSOLUTELY be pointing to the Nazi’s to support ideas that they currently support if the Holocaust had never happened or been covered up and forgotten. There are people who do so anyways, and they would be in the mainstream had the Nazi’s not acted so savagely against their undesirables.
And those people would be called democrats.

:laughing0301:

The only thing I thank Hitler for was giving us the VW 'bug'.
Loved the Baja Bug and what it could do.

The ideology is making a comeback in different forms all over the world. The first thing supporters will tell you is “no no no we’re nothing like the Nazi’s, not at all stop trying to silence us!” Would there be people proudly calling themselves “Nazi’s” had the Holocaust never happened/been discovered?

*It should be noted that Holocaust type events cannot be separated from that ideology as fear and hatred of minority groups and the “other” are core principles that inevitably lead to that type of event.
The first thing that people propagating vicious smears are going to say is that their victims object to being smeared.

Is it possible for you to go any lower? I'm afraid the answer is "yes."

If you lookup the word "douchebag" in the Dictionary, you'll find your picture there.

The ideology is making a comeback in different forms all over the world. The first thing supporters will tell you is “no no no we’re nothing like the Nazi’s, not at all stop trying to silence us!” Would there be people proudly calling themselves “Nazi’s” had the Holocaust never happened/been discovered?

*It should be noted that Holocaust type events cannot be separated from that ideology as fear and hatred of minority groups and the “other” are core principles that inevitably lead to that type of event.
Probably.

They would be no different than the idiots calling themselves communists.

Authoritarians who hate freedom will always be my enemy, no matter which totalitarian hat they wear.

sickle-39035_1280.png

gi.php

8542713_f520.jpg

Fair enough

Anyways since nobody wants to talk about the topic I’ll give an answer. I think that people would ABSOLUTELY be pointing to the Nazi’s to support ideas that they currently support if the Holocaust had never happened or been covered up and forgotten. There are people who do so anyways, and they would be in the mainstream had the Nazi’s not acted so savagely against their undesirables.

Most recenty they called themselves Trump supporters

Silly question!

The Allied countries did not know about the holocaust until after the war ended, so there was plenty of hatred for the Nazis regardless of the holocaust.

It's too bad that the holocaust has overshadowed all the other atrocities and general idiocy of the Nazis.

For one thing, Hitler strongly believed that the individual existed only for the good of the nation and was therefore very expendable.

That severely contrasts American concept of individuality.

It's incredible that so many conservatives that preach individuality seem to be allied with Neo-Nazis, but there's no accounting for insanity, is there?
It doesn't contradict the leftwing conception of the individual.

The first thing that people propagating vicious smears are going to say is that their victims object to being smeared.

If you lookup the word "douchebag" in the Dictionary, you'll find your picture there.
And no answer :itsok:

ISIS supports the Democrat Party.

And no answer :itsok:
Facts are the answer to your idiocies.

At least you realize that Liberals that scream in your face and call anybody that doesn’t agree with them 100% are behaving like Nazis.
That is off topic and unrelated. Do you have an opinion on the actual question?

totalitarianism is as OLD AS THE HILLs. Alexander the great---was NAZIESQUE as was THE "holy" ROMAN EMPIRE
The question is whether people would be only supporting Nazism if not for the holocaust. Would politicians be openly saying Hitler had some good ideas? Germany’s economy was roaring before the ideology inevitably collapsed. Would people use that to defend their arguments?

So if Hitler invaded all those countries but didn’t kill the Jews would he be a hero? Is that your question? The answer is no.

ISIS hates us because of freedoms currently fought for by the Democrat party.

Obama created and funded ISIS, you fucking moron.

Fact Check: Were Obama and Hillary Founders of ISIS? You Bet

And the stupidity bar has now crashed through the ground

And the stupidity bar has now crashed through the ground

Facts are stupid?

Why did you just make an overt ass out of yourself?

Not after they were decimated by Obama.
Isis was created by the Republicans and decimated by Obama and the Democrats.

Isis was created before Obama took office. Everybody knows that.

George W. Bush Biographer: He 'Is in Many Respects the Founder of ISIS'

Bush is in many respects the founder of ISIS. Saddam Hussein was a brutal dictator, but he kept the lid on sectarian violence. Under Saddam, Iraq was the most secular country in the Middle East. The Baathist party ruled Iraq, and there was no ISIS or al Qaeda presence. By invading Iraq and toppling Saddam, the United States set the stage for the founding of ISIS. And by dissolving the Baathist party and disbanding the Iraqi army, the Bush administration contributed further. Bush's decision to bring democracy to Iraq, announced on the carrier Abraham Lincoln on May 1, 2003, is the root cause for the instability in Iraq that led to ISIS. It is again illustrative of Bush's failure to grasp the fundamentals of international affairs. And it is directly responsible for the rise of ISIS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back