If Russia and China invaded California or Texas...

Would you fight for California and Texas if a powerful enemy invaded either one?

• Total voters
Maybe if Rick Perry starts doing TV commercials in China they will take over his state for him. Lest we forget.......Putin is more popular than Obama in Texas

What result when an invading force, however bad they might be, is still better than the government we have now?

Don't count on an external threat pulling us together in a common cause as one people. That train left the station long ago.

Either they win or they don't. Hopefully, it's the Chinese, because their language is easy to learn for the average American. They'll be in the driver's seat, not us. To stay ahead better learn Chinese, but you'll have to let go of everything you hold dear to you.

Democrats have already taken almost everything I hold dear. They intend to take the rest.

Next question.

What result when an invading force, however bad they might be, is still better than the government we have now?

Don't count on an external threat pulling us together in a common cause as one people. That train left the station long ago.

Either they win or they don't. Hopefully, it's the Chinese, because their language is easy to learn for the average American. They'll be in the driver's seat, not us. To stay ahead better learn Chinese, but you'll have to let go of everything you hold dear to you.

Democrats have already taken almost everything I hold dear. They intend to take the rest.

Next question.

There's always something worse. :eek:

Next question.

There might be. King obama, unable to be stopped, would be worse. As it stands, neither China or Russia would be worse than what we have. In California, neither would be worse than Jerry Brown. Especially Russia, who permits freedom of religion. The United States, today, has become exactly what our fathers and grandfathers fought against.

Last edited:

Next question.

There might be. King obama, unable to be stopped, would be worse. As it stands, neither China or Russia would be worse than what we have. In California, neither would be worse than Jerry Brown. Especially Russia, who permits freedom of religion. The United States, today, has become exactly what our fathers and grandfathers fought against.

It's game creep IMHO.

you do realize what you are saying right?.....if they got a foothold here.....who would be next?....once they see passive Americans like you....maybe another State would be on the agenda.....and plus that they get a hell of a lot of Agriculture and Silicon valley and lots of Industry and Grateful Dead ty die T shirts....so think about it.....

If Putins Russian Army came ashore in Texas and were being opposed by Obamas American Army there is little question that Texans would side with Putin

I can't speak for California but god help anyone who invades a redneck state.

Yes or no. Would you throw down for California if Russia or China or some other world power violently invaded it?

California would be the gateway to the country being invaded. Why would anyone not react?

Maybe because they don't care! One totalitarian government is no different from another totalitarian government. In some cases, Russia or China would be an improvement over liberals.

Yes or no. Would you throw down for California if Russia or China or some other world power violently invaded it?

California would be the gateway to the country being invaded. Why would anyone not react?

Maybe because they don't care! One totalitarian government is no different from another totalitarian government. In some cases, Russia or China would be an improvement over liberals.

You are an embarrassment.

If Putins Russian Army came ashore in Texas and were being opposed by Obamas American Army there is little question that Texans would side with Putin

It is not "Obama's Army" you partisan prick, it is AMERICA'S military, and we would all fight for AMERICA, not for this or that temporary representative. Stop being an asshole just to be an asshole.

It is not "Obama's Army" you partisan prick, it is AMERICA'S military, and we would all fight for AMERICA, not for this or that temporary representative. Stop being an asshole just to be an asshole.

Commander in Chief

Will Texas side with Obama as Commander in Chief or Putin?

My money says they side with Putin

Commander in Chief

Will Texas side with Obama as Commander in Chief or Putin?

My money says they side with Putin

My money says you're a moron.

Forum List

Back