Zone1 If The Fall Of Man Never Happened Then Would Jesus Still Want To Come To Earth To Be With Us?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I was just thinking about this question after I read something that somebody else said on here. I actually don't believe that He would because then we would all just go to Heaven to be with Him.

I was just thinking about this question after I read something that somebody else said on here. I actually don't believe that He would because then we would all just go to Heaven to be with Him.
The purpose he came for was to atone for the sins of mankind. There would be no purpose. This means, we all came from a more exalted sphere in heaven as spirit children of our Heavenly Parents. The Plan of our Father in Heaven all along was for us to come to the earth, receive a body, be tested by our faith or lack thereof and return to heaven or perdition with perdition. Adam and Eve had a choice and chose to more important commandment to multiply and replenish the earth. Had they not, another would have been chosen for this is the plan. So, eventually Jesus would have come to the earth.

that was the point for a&e to find their own destiny than be slaves of the unknown to know for themselves right from wrong and live life accordingly ... as was jesus in agreement to sin no more being the path to the everlasting.

that is the crucifiers religion, servitude and denial all three desert religions what jesus most fought against in pursuing a free and heavenly existence for everyone.

that was the point for a&e to find their own destiny than be slaves of the unknown to know for themselves right from wrong and live life accordingly ... as was jesus in agreement to sin no more being the path to the everlasting.
The only people that don't earn their living by working are criminals and freeloaders. Women still labor in childbirth (and eat dirt) and seek men to care for them. What has changed?

Your question:

If The Fall Of Man Never Happened Then Would Jesus Still Want To Come To Earth To Be With Us?​

Jesus did not come to earth to be with us. Jesus was begotten; the only begotten son of God. Jesus, just like the rest of us did not have any say so in whether or not he would come to earth. God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son. Jesus being about the Father's business has nothing to do with him chilling with us, and only to do with him obeying the Father. The answer is Jesus will only obey the Father.

John 3:16-17
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

And the law and His parents.
All of that is in obeying God. God said obey your parents in the Lord for this is right, honor that father and mother (Ephesians ch6)... God said obey the law and the prophets=love.

The answer is still "Jesus will only obey the Father"

All of that is in obeying God. God said obey your parents in the Lord for this is right, honor that father and mother (Ephesians ch6)... God said obey the law and the prophets=love.

The answer is still "Jesus will only obey the Father"

Good point. Although once we reach adulthood we don't have to obey our parents anymore but still honor and respect them nonetheless.

Forum List

Back